By registering to sponsorchat you agree to these terms. Read them before registration and regularly after registering for an account.
1. All new applications for membership are moderated. We can decline, delete any user at our sole discretion. Only one account per person, no multiple accounts or multiple persons posting under one user name account. Once you POST on This Thread we can activate your account.
2. Rule on sigs: By default a paid sig advertiser banner may rotate in all posts made without a sig. Maximum sig size for all elements in the sig is 468x60 for non-advertisers. Larger for advertisers within reason.
3. Avatars: Minimum size is 150px x 150px up to a maximum of 190px x 190px. NO Nudity, partial nudity or any sexually suggestive content in the avatars or they will be deleted. By default a paid Avatar advertiser Image may rotate in all posts made without an Avatar. You are welcome to upload an avatar.
4. No spamming our board on other boards or other boards here, this includes links to other boards.
5. As of January 1st 2023 there will be a major change to SponsorChat. If you run any website / business where you are soliciting for affiliates or clients, you need to post in one of 2 sections in the "Business Section" under "Affiliate Programs" or "Services & Products For sale."
These will be paid threads only and the price may vary at any time without prior notice. The price will not change for the duration paid. What you will get is a thread in either "Affiliate Programs" or "Services & Products For Sale" forum where you can add as many posts to as you wish during agreed upon length of time.
Once the campaign is over the thread will be locked and removed from the forum. You can re-post in it and it will be placed back online once you have agreed and made a new deal.
6. Anything legal goes, except personal information, or personal attacks, criminal, hate. racist. Information posted on a registrar whois is fine. No commercial spam here period. All posts must be in English.
This is an adult webmaster forum, all legal topics are welcome. NO illegal topics or links please. That said one more thing please make sure any images you link to are clearly (not just legally) above the age of 18. If he or she does not look 25 don't link it here, I don't care if the model has signed all the necessary age verification and disclosure forms. This goes for jokes, funny images and everything else, I know 18 and 19 are legal teens, I just don't want to deal with it. Just as I do NOT allow gambling,escort sites, incest and everything else that is illegal.
Lastly if you are linking to funny images or jokes make sure they are of and for an adult audience, that there is no reference or pics of anyone under 18 years of age. This is after all an adult webmaster forum.
7. We may offer prizes, contests and other incentives to members and we may terminate such prizes, contests at anytime without prior notice. Banned members will forfeit any prizes or contest wins.
8. We are not responsible for any content on other sites that link to the site, nor are we responsible for any deals made from links on this site. We do NOT claim responsibility for actual or implied damages for any business transactions done from this site.
9. By joining SponsorChat, you agree we may contact you through the email address you signed up with to email you Board updates, news and that of our Advertisers. You may decline such emails by sending us one requesting you do not wish to receive them through the contact form. You will also receive email notifications when a new private message is sent or when you have posted in a thread, you can disable these in the "Notifications" panel of your account.
10. 18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement https://www.sponsorchat.com is a webmaster discussion board. We do NOT allow any images to be uploaded to our site (server). Therefore we are exempt from the provision of 18 U.S.C. section 2257 and 28 C.F.R. 75 and as specifically listed in 18 U.S.C section 2256 (2) (A) through (D). The owners and operators of this Website are not the primary producer (as that term is defined in 18 USC section 2257) of any of the visual content contained in the Website. Please direct questions pertaining to content on this website through the board CONTACT Form. This website is merely for the discussion of webmaster issues and was started on February 1st, 2018 and is constantly changing due to the nature of it being a discussion board.
Further we do NOT allow anyone to post personal information about others, Registrar WHOIS information is publicly available and is not considered private information. Do not make untrue statements about others or other entities. If you find any information or links you would like to have removed or if you feel there has been a copyright violation email the webmaster. All illegal matters will be immediately reported to the appropriate law enforcement agencies. We may send you an email with board related news from time to time at our discretion. EMAIL us for any questions or concerns through the board Contact form.
Amended December 19th 2022
Discussion Of Legal Topics Anything Goes
1 post • Page 1 of 1