Sharktech - Dedicated Servers - Bitcoin Accepted - Check out our reviews!

Announcements are Welcome, BUT PLEASE Keep One Thread per Individual OR Company ADD to it, Do NOT Start A New Thread For each Announcement.
born2bewild

Re: Sharktech - Dedicated Servers - Bitcoin Accepted - Check out our reviews!

Post by born2bewild » December 14th, 2018, 5:23 pm

If only you offered fully managed servers, everything I have read here is so positive bout sharktech.My concern is manage the box, if you asked me where to start I would jump off a bridge, I have zero server admin know how.

TheButcher
Site Admin

Post by TheButcher » December 14th, 2018, 7:06 pm

born2bewild wrote:
December 14th, 2018, 5:23 pm
If only you offered fully managed servers, everything I have read here is so positive bout sharktech.My concern is manage the box, if you asked me where to start I would jump off a bridge, I have zero server admin know how.
They don't say here is your server go do it, they actually do more than you would believe. Trust me you an not go wrong with Sharktech. I say this with all sincerity based on my experience with them this year.

Talk to zongmike if he says it he delivers it and the techs should you need assistance are fast and good.

Peace

Lenny

Post by Lenny » February 25th, 2019, 5:54 pm

you can set up my back up to do nightly backups on approx 640 gigs of data or do I have to set it up.My server skills are seriously limited. What would this cost me. Oh I want 2 sets of backups not just nightly.

Grats

zomgmike

Post by zomgmike » February 25th, 2019, 7:41 pm

We can help set it up, drop me an email at michaelg (at) sharktech (dot) net or PM me and we can discuss.
Sharktech Dedicated Servers - DDOS protected hosting. Secure and Stable since 2003.

| FAQ | BANNERS | REFERRAL LINK | CONTACT | SEARCH | ADVERTISE | DIRECTORY | BLOG | STORE | CAMS | TOP LIST