Bulk SMS Messaging and Marketing at it's best...check it out!

Business Services Offered & Requested,
jgabra62

Bulk SMS Messaging and Marketing at it's best...check it out!

Post by jgabra62 » October 4th, 2018, 12:49 pm

For those of you who have shopped around for SMS messaging and marketing services, you may find that there are many companies out there who limit the amount of messages you can send or they might put restrictions on the type of content you can send or they may not be able to send messages in all the countries you need or they may not provide the type of support you really need...and they are 99% self-serve and automated without any human support, engagement, or intervention whatsoever.
So, It really hasn't been ideal until now...The NMS Bulk SMS Messaging and Marketing platform gives you all you need for a successful SMS campaign, and at no extra cost!

So, with the NMS Bulk SMS Messaging platform, you can finally have it all...no volume limits, no geographic limits, and 24/7 support that is exceptional and fast!
We can offer SMS Messaging and/or Marketing for whatever your needs may be...bulk automated messages, auto-response messaging, timed messaging, and more!
We even provide a new service that no one else can offer...which is the ability to now have one of our very own human operators at the other end of the SMS platform.
This means you can send out any type of SMS messages or marketing you like, and the end-user can now reply back to the message and one of our support operators will be there to reply in real-time! Customers love this and it massively improves your conversions and retention all through the means of text messaging.

Anyways, there is so much more I can go on about, but this is a service that particular gets me excited because of the massive benefits it can bring to businesses just like yours.

Hit me up to learn more!

Joey: jg@newmediaservices.com.au

To schedule a call or meeting, just click here: https://calendly.com/joeygabra-nms

bill

Post by bill » March 3rd, 2019, 9:49 pm

prices?

TheButcher
Site Admin

Post by TheButcher » March 4th, 2019, 10:31 am

I emailed Joey so he checks the reply Bill, he's one of the coolest guys I have met in this business.

jgabra62

Post by jgabra62 » March 5th, 2019, 4:07 am

bill wrote:
March 3rd, 2019, 9:49 pm
prices?
Hey there Bill, I will happy to give you all the info you need.
The thing is it’s not so simply as just quoting flat prices...there is a bit more info I would need from you before I can give you accurate pricing.
I need to know things like languages, countries, estimated volumes, etc.

If you like we chat further on skype...my skype name is: JGABRA62

Our services are also fairly unique in the sense that we better routes and other nice perks that make the Bulk SMS services a bit more interesting and increase your chance of success.

So please hit me up on Skype if you like, otherwise I will also be happy to jump on a call if you prefer.

Thanks!

bill

Post by bill » March 5th, 2019, 12:23 pm

jgabra62 wrote:
March 5th, 2019, 4:07 am
bill wrote:
March 3rd, 2019, 9:49 pm
prices?
Hey there Bill, I will happy to give you all the info you need.
The thing is it’s not so simply as just quoting flat prices...there is a bit more info I would need from you before I can give you accurate pricing.
I need to know things like languages, countries, estimated volumes, etc.

If you like we chat further on skype...my skype name is: JGABRA62

Our services are also fairly unique in the sense that we better routes and other nice perks that make the Bulk SMS services a bit more interesting and increase your chance of success.

So please hit me up on Skype if you like, otherwise I will also be happy to jump on a call if you prefer.

Thanks!
sorry ... do not have skype

you can PM me if you wish

thanks

| FAQ | BANNERS | REFERRAL LINK | CONTACT | SEARCH | ADVERTISE | DIRECTORY | PICS | STORE | CAMS