New EU Banking solutions, for Adult, Dating, and Nutra!

Offering A Service or looking to Hire Post Here.
(Please keep 1 thread per company and add to it)
Sperbonzo
Posts: 7
Joined: April 3rd, 2018, 5:08 pm

New EU Banking solutions, for Adult, Dating, and Nutra!

Post by Sperbonzo » September 4th, 2018, 11:02 am

Hey there everybody. I don't normally do this, but I decided that this is big enough news to spread around.

My Partner and I have secured new relationships with several banks in the EU, who have never really done high-risk before. We did this primarily using a chargeback liability insurance product which my partner developed, in cooperation with some of the largest underwriters in the world. Our banks are willing to take Adult, Dating, and Nutra merchants, from merchants who know how to maintain somewhat sane levels of chargebacks, and are not subject to wild swings into "crazy chargeback land". Rates are competitive with any solution out there. :-)

Please let me know if this is something you may have an interest in.



User avatar
AlexO
Posts: 788
Joined: February 10th, 2018, 5:37 pm

Post by AlexO » September 4th, 2018, 11:11 am

Does this work for tangible goods, primarily penis pills?



Sperbonzo
Posts: 7
Joined: April 3rd, 2018, 5:08 pm

Post by Sperbonzo » September 4th, 2018, 11:14 am

Yes it does. There needs to be an established processing history though, so it's not for startups.



User avatar
AlexO
Posts: 788
Joined: February 10th, 2018, 5:37 pm

Post by AlexO » September 4th, 2018, 11:17 am

Sperbonzo wrote:
September 4th, 2018, 11:14 am
Yes it does. There needs to be an established processing history though, so it's not for startups.
Was hoping you would not say that :roll: I'm trying to get a billing solution for my new penis pills reseller program , but thanks for replying.



Sperbonzo
Posts: 7
Joined: April 3rd, 2018, 5:08 pm

Post by Sperbonzo » September 4th, 2018, 11:29 am

Sorry. Like I said, these banks are pretty new to high-risk, so we had to reassure them that we would have full processing history on the merchants we bring to them.



CTE
Posts: 272
Joined: March 13th, 2018, 3:31 pm
Location: LA

Post by CTE » October 30th, 2018, 9:07 am

1. How much setup fees are we talking of here.
2. How much do you charge per sale for a new site starting up,
3.Do you take on new startup sites.



Sperbonzo
Posts: 7
Joined: April 3rd, 2018, 5:08 pm

Post by Sperbonzo » October 30th, 2018, 9:12 am

Unfortunately, these banks will not take start ups. The merchants need to show some kind of processing history. It's possible that if there is a different company owned by the same people which does have a processing history, that can be used in the form of a cross-corporate guarantee



CTE
Posts: 272
Joined: March 13th, 2018, 3:31 pm
Location: LA

Post by CTE » October 30th, 2018, 9:13 am

Sperbonzo wrote:
October 30th, 2018, 9:12 am
Unfortunately, these banks will not take start ups. The merchants need to show some kind of processing history. It's possible that if there is a different company owned by the same people which does have a processing history, that can be used in the form of a cross-corporate guarantee
well thanks for the reply, I might have to go with CCbill for now.



Sperbonzo
Posts: 7
Joined: April 3rd, 2018, 5:08 pm

Post by Sperbonzo » October 30th, 2018, 10:02 am

CTE wrote:
October 30th, 2018, 9:13 am
Sperbonzo wrote:
October 30th, 2018, 9:12 am
Unfortunately, these banks will not take start ups. The merchants need to show some kind of processing history. It's possible that if there is a different company owned by the same people which does have a processing history, that can be used in the form of a cross-corporate guarantee
well thanks for the reply, I might have to go with CCbill for now.
No problem. Sorry for the bad news. Get three months with CCbill, and we will be able to then get you a direct merchant account, with better rates, of course.



BehindCash
Posts: 3
Joined: March 8th, 2018, 6:49 am

Post by BehindCash » November 8th, 2018, 8:24 am

I'm interested in this. Please send me more information via PM.



Post Reply