[BUSINESS] link trades thread

Buy Sell Trade Traffic, Links , Ads ...Offers and Requests,
moma
Posts: 37
Joined: July 13th, 2018, 12:14 pm

Re: [BUSINESS] link trades thread

Post by moma » March 10th, 2019, 9:37 am

No one wants to trad with my sites they have so little traffic, I just don;t know how to get the traffic up on them.

User avatar
bill
Posts: 8235
Joined: February 3rd, 2018, 3:36 pm

Post by bill » March 12th, 2019, 12:00 pm

bump

gotonudecom
Posts: 587
Joined: February 6th, 2018, 1:54 pm
Location: The 100 acre woods
Referrals: 4
Contact:

Post by gotonudecom » March 13th, 2019, 12:18 pm

moma wrote:
March 10th, 2019, 9:37 am
No one wants to trad with my sites they have so little traffic, I just don;t know how to get the traffic up on them.
I trade with almost anyone that contacts me.

User avatar
bill
Posts: 8235
Joined: February 3rd, 2018, 3:36 pm

Post by bill » March 13th, 2019, 10:17 pm

moma wrote:
March 10th, 2019, 9:37 am
No one wants to trad with my sites they have so little traffic, I just don;t know how to get the traffic up on them.
PM me your sites

gotonudecom
Posts: 587
Joined: February 6th, 2018, 1:54 pm
Location: The 100 acre woods
Referrals: 4
Contact:

Post by gotonudecom » March 14th, 2019, 9:40 am

bill wrote:
March 13th, 2019, 10:17 pm
moma wrote:
March 10th, 2019, 9:37 am
No one wants to trad with my sites they have so little traffic, I just don;t know how to get the traffic up on them.
PM me your sites
Why PM?
and not just post them here?

User avatar
bill
Posts: 8235
Joined: February 3rd, 2018, 3:36 pm

Post by bill » March 14th, 2019, 12:16 pm

why not post here?

some people are adverse to that ... is it a google thing?

gotonudecom
Posts: 587
Joined: February 6th, 2018, 1:54 pm
Location: The 100 acre woods
Referrals: 4
Contact:

Post by gotonudecom » March 14th, 2019, 12:58 pm

bill wrote:
March 14th, 2019, 12:16 pm
why not post here?

some people are adverse to that ... is it a google thing?
Not to my knowledge. Maybe another Myth?

Post Reply

| FAQ | BANNERS | REFERRAL LINK | CONTACT | SEARCH | ADVERTISE | DIRECTORY | PICS | STORE | CAMS