SpeedoFetish.com Joins SponsorChat

Affiliate Program News, Update the original thread.
AussieSpeedoGuy

SpeedoFetish.com Joins SponsorChat

Post by AussieSpeedoGuy » March 12th, 2019, 12:05 pm

G'day guys,

I'm Dave and just started following this forum. I have been over on GFY for years but sick of the non-business gossip and crap. Looks like you guys here are more business related which is what I'm always look for.

I started in the business back in 2001 with my first paysite www.SpeedoFetish.com (under a different URL which speedo took off me - hehe). It has a CCBill Affiliate program but I've generally grown the site internally through the usual traffic generation as well as my own mail list. I have a semi full time server admin and run all my server stuff internally.

I run a few blogs and forums - www.AussieSpeedoGuy.org, www.BisexualDave.com and www.SpeedoForum.org which I use to generate traffic for the paysites. I also have been playing with a tube www.GayMoviesPage.com although I'm not sure what direction this is heading but slowly building traffic on it and only promoting internal sites at this stage.

I'm happy to share any pointers from what I've learnt in all this time and always keen to talk with anyone who is interested in any projects.

Dave
DaveEvans@SpeedoFetish.com

viking

Post by viking » March 13th, 2019, 6:12 pm

speedofetish is not your typical gay site but has a nice twist, well done dude.

gotonudecom
Referrals: 4

Post by gotonudecom » March 19th, 2019, 2:16 am

definitely something I need to add to my site.

pussylover

Post by pussylover » March 27th, 2019, 7:57 pm

My girlfriend got mad when I got a speedo, but she got used to it

AussieSpeedoGuy

Post by AussieSpeedoGuy » March 28th, 2019, 4:29 pm

PussyLover,

I've had mixed responses from girls over the years (I am bisexual).

Some girls think it is hot and encourage it, some make fun of it and others think it is weird.

It has been a conversation starter on a few occasions which has worked out pretty good.

Dave

AlexO

Post by AlexO » March 31st, 2019, 6:16 pm

AussieSpeedoGuy

Post by AussieSpeedoGuy » April 1st, 2019, 10:28 am

I tried three times to upload it. Will try again today.

Dave

TheButcher
Site Admin

Post by TheButcher » April 1st, 2019, 1:07 pm

Check your PM Dave, I fixed the images in your first 2 posts. It will fail if you try upload it. I have a 2257 fetish since 2004 , no uploaded images to the domain, you can link to legal images from your server.

Peace

Jag
Referrals: 1

Post by Jag » April 2nd, 2019, 5:25 pm

I bookmarked this link hon blog/author/aussiespeedoguy/ a 61 year old married woman who finds your content exciting. I'll check it everyday, you do not have to be a gay man to enjoy looking at sexy men. 8-)
From Malta with love and sunshine

AussieSpeedoGuy

Post by AussieSpeedoGuy » April 2nd, 2019, 9:22 pm

Jag,

Happy to have everyone!!! Be sure to check out my blogs (www.AussieSpeedoGuy.org and www.BisexualDave.com).

I have a bit of a daily submission routine that I submit blog posts to and I've added this SponsorChat thing to that routine. If it gets too much or not what you guys are looking for just let me know.

Dave

| FAQ | BANNERS | REFERRAL LINK | CONTACT | SEARCH | ADVERTISE | DIRECTORY | PICS | STORE | CAMS