Official launch of Ukraineprincess.com

Affiliate Program News, Update the original thread.
mrmarcman

Re: Official launch of Ukraineprincess.com

Post by mrmarcman » October 4th, 2018, 11:45 am

What the fuck are you talking about? Look at my Youtube channel, there are interviews with the girls. No.
60% Revshare, 90 days cookie, usd 4 per free user
Paypal, Paxum, Wiretransfer
support@ukraineprincess.com

mrmarcman

Post by mrmarcman » October 4th, 2018, 11:47 am

What are you talking about? No. We hold interviews with the girls and verify all profiles. Look at my Youtube channel.

mrmarcman

Post by mrmarcman » October 4th, 2018, 1:02 pm

Besides - can I ask you...who are you? Which sites do you run?

badkitty

Post by badkitty » October 4th, 2018, 2:36 pm

Am I getting this right, these women are models you paid to feature on your site or bought their content and are not actually women who signed up to your site to find friends?
mrmarcman wrote:
October 2nd, 2018, 2:06 pm
Hello everyone, so after a lot of work and time it is time to finally launch ukraineprincess.com
The site is a non-nude datingsite with only, as the name implies, ukrainian girls catering towards men all over the world.
Service at the moment are a letterbased system and live videochat.

The affiliate program is currently on 60% revshare and payouts will be by Paxum, Paypal and Wiretransfer.
Minimum payout is currently set to usd 50 for Paypal and Paxum. For wire usd 200.
There are banners and hosted galleries at the moment in the affiliate area.
If anyone needs any other tools let me know.
The affiliate also gets to keep the cookie for 90 days.
Price for one month membership recurring is currently usd 29,95.
There will also be usd 0.10 paid for each new free member.

Questions/comments/feedback is greatly appreciated, here or on Skype: mackan_81
Or email support@ukraineprincess.com

Just let me know, thanks for reading

Best regards
Marcus

Oh..and now some photos from the latest sessions in Kiev.
Anastasia

Elizaveta

Marina

Anastasia

Angelina

Valeriya

Masha

60% Revshare, 90 days cookie

24alex
Referrals: 19

Post by 24alex » October 4th, 2018, 3:07 pm

Not implying this might be happening here or saying it is, but dating sites have been sued for fake profile users.

The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) filed its first lawsuit against an online dating site on Wednesday. It accuses a British company, JDI Dating, with using fake messages and computer-generated profiles to trick people into upgrading to paid memberships.

JDI Dating operates 18 dating websites, including cupidswand.com, flirtcrowd.com and findmelove.com. People who created their free profiles would receive messages that appeared to be from members who lived nearby and wanted to meet. According to the FTC’s complaint, these messages were almost always bogus. The only way users could respond to that email was to sign-up for a paid membership of $10 to $30 a month.

“Adding insult to injury, users were charged automatically to renew their subscriptions often without their consent,” said Jessica Rich, director of the FTC’s Bureau of Consumer Protection
Recommended
Sanders says Trump was simply 'stating the facts' on Kavanaugh accuser at rally
Report: Trump took part in tax schemes and fraud to increase wealth from his parents

As part of its settlement with the government, JDI Dating has agreed to change its business practices and refund more than $616,000 to customers. The company’s lawyer tells NBC News, JDI Dating has not admitted any wrongdoing, but is pleased to reach a resolution of the allegations.

-- Herb Weisbaum
https://www.nbcnews.com/business/consum ... es-n237626

mrmarcman

Post by mrmarcman » October 5th, 2018, 2:17 am

Are you reading what I write??? They ARE real women from Kiev. Look at my Youtube channel. The videos are produced and watermarked for my site. I know some of them personally even. And yes, single.

24alex

Post by 24alex » October 5th, 2018, 5:27 pm

mrmarcman wrote:
October 5th, 2018, 2:17 am
Are you reading what I write??? They ARE real women from Kiev. Look at my Youtube channel. The videos are produced and watermarked for my site. I know some of them personally even. And yes, single.
You talking to me?

24alex

Post by 24alex » October 5th, 2018, 5:29 pm

Here is how I think a dating site should be. Correct me if I am wrong. Real people looking for real dates go register post and upload their pictures and infos so they find dates. Not the site owner or employee paying women to post shit on the site or have their pics on the site.

mrmarcman

Post by mrmarcman » October 6th, 2018, 1:30 am

I do not give a fuck what you think. The women are real. Besides, do not need to prove anything to you or anyone. Many datingsites shoot photos with their girls.

mrmarcman

Post by mrmarcman » October 6th, 2018, 1:31 am

Besides, much better from a legal perspective. Now dating - and camsites get a lot of heat, so if you have verified photos and a model release - much better..because users can upload fake photos.

| FAQ | BANNERS | REFERRAL LINK | CONTACT | SEARCH | ADVERTISE | DIRECTORY | PICS | STORE | CAMS