[NEWS] Ukraine Can’t Win the War

Discussion Of All Legal Topics Anything Goes, No Personal Information or Attacks.
Trading, Buying, Selling Links, Traffic, Domains, Websites Go Here.
Looking for Work or Hiring Employees or Independent Contractors Post Here.
Sponsor Announcement & News
BrasSmonkey
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1

Post by BrasSmonkey » April 1st, 2024, 2:20 am

tacnet wrote:
April 1st, 2024, 2:09 am
BrasSmonkey wrote:
April 1st, 2024, 12:58 am
tacnet wrote:
March 31st, 2024, 11:56 pm
You are all missing the point

Russia is trying to annex a seperate sovereign democratic country BY FORCE !!! And the only question is, is the world OK with that ??? If the answer is YES, then why shouldn't China annex Taiwan ??? And then we are in a world war for sure
god you just keep fucking lying!!!! i told you why china will not go there..... the usa is there permanently! the ukraine can't even hold their own pants up! they wasted money on that war... end it!!!!!
Thats why I havent been posting for a while. Im just sick of the bullshit and insults that you keep throwing out to anybody who doesn't agree with you. And you know what ??? I am not the only one. There's a LOT of people who dont post on this forum specifically because of YOU !!!
it is not directed to you..... are you the ukraine??? you take things personal. you always do.... i don't care what they think... the ukraine will not win.... let them not post then! like im just suppose to agree....

tacnet
Referrals: 3

Post by tacnet » April 1st, 2024, 2:35 am

BrasSmonkey wrote:
April 1st, 2024, 2:20 am
tacnet wrote:
BrasSmonkey wrote:
April 1st, 2024, 12:58 am

god you just keep fucking lying!!!! i told you why china will not go there..... the usa is there permanently! the ukraine can't even hold their own pants up! they wasted money on that war... end it!!!!!
Thats why I havent been posting for a while. Im just sick of the bullshit and insults that you keep throwing out to anybody who doesn't agree with you. And you know what ??? I am not the only one. There's a LOT of people who dont post on this forum specifically because of YOU !!!
it is not directed to you..... are you the ukraine??? you take things personal. you always do.... i don't care what they think... the ukraine will not win.... let them not post then! like im just suppose to agree....
No. I disagree with a lot of people on here but I dont accuse them of lying or call them assholes or all the other crap you come out with

BrasSmonkey

Post by BrasSmonkey » April 1st, 2024, 8:11 am

tacnet wrote:
April 1st, 2024, 2:35 am
BrasSmonkey wrote:
tacnet wrote:

No. I disagree with a lot of people on here but I dont accuse them of lying or call them assholes or all the other crap you come out with
omg now your feelings are hurt? awwww. the ukraine can't support itself after the war! that shithead is blaming the war on support he gets! tptr454 tptr454 they need to pull the plug on his ass! now russia is firing over the line into the capital to show what they can really do!

DeSexGuide

Post by DeSexGuide » April 2nd, 2024, 7:07 am

We will fight Russia to the last Ukrainian is what some have said and it appears that is the plan. Try weaken Russia using Ukrainians.

BrasSmonkey

Post by BrasSmonkey » April 2nd, 2024, 10:34 am

DeSexGuide wrote:
April 2nd, 2024, 7:07 am
We will fight Russia to the last Ukrainian is what some have said and it appears that is the plan. Try weaken Russia using Ukrainians.
3xwe21 3xwe21 3xwe21 3xwe21 3xwe21

tacnet

Post by tacnet » April 2nd, 2024, 11:43 am

BrasSmonkey wrote:
April 1st, 2024, 8:11 am
tacnet wrote:
BrasSmonkey wrote:

omg now your feelings are hurt? awwww. the ukraine can't support itself after the war! that shithead is blaming the war on support he gets! tptr454 tptr454 they need to pull the plug on his ass! now russia is firing over the line into the capital to show what they can really do!
You keep bitching on about how we should just all give in to Russia but you dont understand why pretty much EVERY western democracy is comitted to supporting Ukraine. Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Poland, Finland, Sweden and non EU countries like Canada, Australia, Japan. The list just goes on and on. Why are we all doing this ??? Do you think we are all stupid ???? Do you think that Trump knows something that nobody else in the world appears to understand ?????

Your kidding yourself. You should stop watching so much Fox News (which is now totally under the control of Trump and if you dont believe that, just ask James Murdoch - owner of fox news - who resigned because of the bullshit Trump is making them say)

BrasSmonkey

Post by BrasSmonkey » April 2nd, 2024, 3:32 pm

tacnet wrote:
April 2nd, 2024, 11:43 am
BrasSmonkey wrote:
April 1st, 2024, 8:11 am
tacnet wrote:

You keep bitching on about how we should just all give in to Russia but you dont understand why pretty much EVERY western democracy is comitted to supporting Ukraine. Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Poland, Finland, Sweden and non EU countries like Canada, Australia, Japan. The list just goes on and on. Why are we all doing this ??? Do you think we are all stupid ???? Do you think that Trump knows something that nobody else in the world appears to understand ?????

Your kidding yourself. You should stop watching so much Fox News (which is now totally under the control of Trump and if you dont believe that, just ask James Murdoch - owner of fox news - who resigned because of the bullshit Trump is making them say)
they can do everything but put boots on the ground. those countries would be next that's why they are scared.... if they were so worried they would have built a solid border and destroyed that fucking bridge...

Jag
Title: From Malta with love

Post by Jag » April 3rd, 2024, 7:24 am

They need a new government who puts country and people first, this current set are not thinking logically they can not see how they are losing people and land by not accepting the reality they lost.
From Malta with love and sunshine

BrasSmonkey

Post by BrasSmonkey » April 3rd, 2024, 2:13 pm

Jag wrote:
April 3rd, 2024, 7:24 am
They need a new government who puts country and people first, this current set are not thinking logically they can not see how they are losing people and land by not accepting the reality they lost.
the eu and the usa want a buffer zone between russia... that is why.

webcamhostess
Title: cum on cams

Post by webcamhostess » April 4th, 2024, 7:31 am

Is this a war crime to target aid workers if it was intentional?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/world-centra ... 05800.html

"World Central Kitchen (WCK) founder José Andrés has accused Israeli forces in Gaza of targeting his aid workers "systematically, car by car".

Monday's strike which killed seven members of his staff was not a mistake, he said, repeating that Israeli forces had been told of their movements.

WCK workers from Australia, Canada, Poland, the UK and the US were killed as well as their Palestinian colleague.

Israel says the strike was a "grave mistake" and has apologised.

It has also promised an independent investigation.

According to the charity, the aid convoy was hit while leaving the Deir al-Balah warehouse, "where the team had unloaded more than 100 tonnes of humanitarian food aid brought to Gaza on the maritime route".

The convoy was made up of three vehicles, including two that were armoured, which clearly displayed the charity's logo. All three were hit during the strike.

Speaking to Reuters news agency on Wednesday, the Spanish-American celebrity chef said this was not a "bad luck situation where, 'oops,' we dropped the bomb in the wrong place"."

badkitty

Post by badkitty » April 5th, 2024, 5:06 am

More people will starve with charities pulling out of the occupied territories

BrasSmonkey

Post by BrasSmonkey » April 5th, 2024, 8:42 am

badkitty wrote:
April 5th, 2024, 5:06 am
More people will starve with charities pulling out of the occupied territories
they could airdrop food... they did in the world wars....

24alex
Referrals: 21

Post by 24alex » April 6th, 2024, 10:42 am

It seems everyone with a few working brain cells knows Ukraine will not win this war except the leadership.

tacnet

Post by tacnet » April 6th, 2024, 8:52 pm

24alex wrote:
April 6th, 2024, 10:42 am
It seems everyone with a few working brain cells knows Ukraine will not win this war except the leadership.
Well NATO leaders just met the other day to approve a $104 billion dollar support package for Ukraine. They are making it (quote) "Trump Proof"

If you think Europe is going to bow down to what Putin is doing then you are totally mistaken. Unlike Trump, we will NEVER back down to aggression

LuKenGas

Post by LuKenGas » April 7th, 2024, 7:55 am

tacnet wrote:
April 6th, 2024, 8:52 pm
24alex wrote:
April 6th, 2024, 10:42 am
Well NATO leaders just met the other day to approve a $104 billion dollar support package for Ukraine. They are making it (quote) "Trump Proof"

If you think Europe is going to bow down to what Putin is doing then you are totally mistaken. Unlike Trump, we will NEVER back down to aggression

Yet nato secrectary general Jens Stoltenberg told the BBC

"But he suggested Ukraine might have to decide on some "kind of compromises"."

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-68743805

It means even he knows that Ukraine is going to lose this war and more land.

[NEWS] Ukraine Can’t Win the War