sponsors fix your referral links

Discussion Of All Legal Topics Anything Goes, No Personal Information or Attacks.
Trading, Buying, Selling Links, Traffic, Domains, Websites Go Here.
Looking for Work or Hiring Employees or Independent Contractors Post Here.
Sponsor Announcement & News
Post Reply
Emil
Posts: 907
Joined: April 9th, 2018, 7:43 am

sponsors fix your referral links

#1

Post by Emil » February 18th, 2024, 9:20 am

Why do programs send people straight to the registration page, they need to have the referral link go to their home page. I click on them and have to then figure out what the url to the program home page is, no one registers to a program without checking out their sites, terms, promo material options.




pokerking
Posts: 239
Joined: March 8th, 2021, 1:07 am

#2

Post by pokerking » February 19th, 2024, 6:36 am

They do not get this I have PM'ed a couple here about it.




User avatar
Jag
Posts: 4380
Joined: February 15th, 2018, 9:51 am
Title: From Malta with love
Referrals: 1

#3

Post by Jag » February 20th, 2024, 4:03 am

I have been saying this for ever I agree wholeheartedly with you
From Malta with love and sunshine

3ric
Posts: 440
Joined: February 20th, 2022, 8:57 pm

#4

Post by 3ric » February 21st, 2024, 4:00 pm

Those who get it get it and those who do not get it lose sales.




pussylover
Posts: 745
Joined: March 6th, 2018, 10:30 am

#5

Post by pussylover » February 22nd, 2024, 6:02 am

Emil wrote:
February 18th, 2024, 9:20 am
Why do programs send people straight to the registration page, they need to have the referral link go to their home page. I click on them and have to then figure out what the url to the program home page is, no one registers to a program without checking out their sites, terms, promo material options.
Because they have no business mind set 3xwe21




User avatar
badkitty
Posts: 1080
Joined: February 6th, 2018, 11:33 am

#6

Post by badkitty » February 22nd, 2024, 8:36 pm

Bump for sponsors to read this and learn 101 of marketing




HeelMike
Posts: 275
Joined: July 14th, 2021, 12:37 pm
Title: Heels make me horny

#7

Post by HeelMike » March 11th, 2024, 3:47 pm

They do NOT FUCKING GET it. I see this all the time.




User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 12587
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#8

Post by TheButcher » March 12th, 2024, 10:21 am

HeelMike wrote:
March 11th, 2024, 3:47 pm
They do NOT FUCKING GET it. I see this all the time.
That or they do not care my friend.

fappmaster
Posts: 979
Joined: May 15th, 2018, 11:40 am

#9

Post by fappmaster » March 30th, 2024, 1:01 pm

Emil wrote:
February 18th, 2024, 9:20 am
Why do programs send people straight to the registration page, they need to have the referral link go to their home page. I click on them and have to then figure out what the url to the program home page is, no one registers to a program without checking out their sites, terms, promo material options.
Just this morning I go to a site from a banner on a mianstream forum, same shit. It is not just adult sites who do this 3xwe21 3xwe21




User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 12587
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#10

Post by TheButcher » April 1st, 2024, 11:28 am

For some reason unknown to me I was having a conversation with a rather large cam sponsor this morning and she told me they do better with links going to the registration page instead of the program page with descriptions, offers and terms. I can not figure this out but whatever works I guess.

DeSexGuide
Posts: 1332
Joined: May 4th, 2018, 6:51 pm

#11

Post by DeSexGuide » April 2nd, 2024, 6:46 am

TheButcher wrote:
April 1st, 2024, 11:28 am
For some reason unknown to me I was having a conversation with a rather large cam sponsor this morning and she told me they do better with links going to the registration page instead of the program page with descriptions, offers and terms. I can not figure this out but whatever works I guess.
Post the program name or pm me I want to see who they are




sponsors fix your referral links

Post Reply