Sick and tired of hearing about Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce

Discussion Of All Legal Topics Anything Goes, No Personal Information or Attacks.
Trading, Buying, Selling Links, Traffic, Domains, Websites Go Here.
Looking for Work or Hiring Employees or Independent Contractors Post Here.
Sponsor Announcement & News
User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 12205
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Referrals: 1
Contact:

Sick and tired of hearing about Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce

#1

Post by TheButcher » February 12th, 2024, 3:04 pm

Every news site I go to check the latest news there are a few article about Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce. What they did what they ate, where they are........

I just checked yahoo and they have a few about them, look at this headline from People.

"Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Ate Chicken Fingers at 5 a.m. in Vegas Nightclub After His Super Bowl Win"

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/tay ... 17328.html

Like who cares what they ate, there are more important news stories tro cover than this crap.

When the news latches on to a person they go on and on with that person, she's a singer, I don't find her at all pretty, maybe a 3 out 10 at best, I don't like the way she dresses, I am not into her songs one bit. He plays football big deal. My day would be fine without having to hear their names or what they ate at 5am. I have nothing against them I wish them well just as I wish anyone else well but enough already.

User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 6007
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#2

Post by BrasSmonkey » February 12th, 2024, 3:20 pm

oh now you are on the ban wagon!!! :shock: pork ass adell was talking shit.... leave taylor alone LOL she goes on facebook i like messing with butterface :lol:




User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 12205
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#3

Post by TheButcher » February 12th, 2024, 3:30 pm

BrasSmonkey wrote:
February 12th, 2024, 3:20 pm
oh now you are on the ban wagon!!! :shock: pork ass adell was talking shit.... leave taylor alone LOL she goes on facebook i like messing with butterface :lol:
Another singer I can not stand, I can just about stand her face with makeup, I would hate to sit it without that's it, the only song I ever listed to was "Skyfall" the theme song of the 2012 James Bond movie by the same name. Not by choice when I watched the movie it played!

User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 6007
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#4

Post by BrasSmonkey » February 12th, 2024, 3:37 pm

TheButcher wrote:
February 12th, 2024, 3:30 pm
BrasSmonkey wrote:
February 12th, 2024, 3:20 pm
oh now you are on the ban wagon!!! :shock: pork ass adell was talking shit.... leave taylor alone LOL she goes on facebook i like messing with butterface :lol:
Another singer I can not stand, I can just about stand her face with makeup, I would hate to sit it without that's it, the only song I ever listed to was "Skyfall" the theme song of the 2012 James Bond movie by the same name. Not by choice when I watched the movie it played!
i only like delicate...




User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 12205
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#5

Post by TheButcher » February 12th, 2024, 3:58 pm

BrasSmonkey wrote:
February 12th, 2024, 3:37 pm
TheButcher wrote:
February 12th, 2024, 3:30 pm
BrasSmonkey wrote:
February 12th, 2024, 3:20 pm
oh now you are on the ban wagon!!! :shock: pork ass adell was talking shit.... leave taylor alone LOL she goes on facebook i like messing with butterface :lol:
Another singer I can not stand, I can just about stand her face with makeup, I would hate to sit it without that's it, the only song I ever listed to was "Skyfall" the theme song of the 2012 James Bond movie by the same name. Not by choice when I watched the movie it played!
i only like delicate...
Is that a song, singer or what?

User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 6007
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#6

Post by BrasSmonkey » February 12th, 2024, 4:29 pm

TheButcher wrote:
February 12th, 2024, 3:58 pm
BrasSmonkey wrote:
February 12th, 2024, 3:37 pm
TheButcher wrote:
February 12th, 2024, 3:30 pm


Another singer I can not stand, I can just about stand her face with makeup, I would hate to sit it without that's it, the only song I ever listed to was "Skyfall" the theme song of the 2012 James Bond movie by the same name. Not by choice when I watched the movie it played!
i only like delicate...
Is that a song, singer or what?




User avatar
killah
Posts: 1025
Joined: March 7th, 2018, 6:18 pm

#7

Post by killah » February 13th, 2024, 2:44 am

She’s the rich half of these two by miles

Dallastim
Posts: 275
Joined: April 18th, 2018, 3:04 pm

#8

Post by Dallastim » February 13th, 2024, 12:02 pm

TheButcher wrote:
February 12th, 2024, 3:04 pm
Every news site I go to check the latest news there are a few article about Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce. What they did what they ate, where they are........

I just checked yahoo and they have a few about them, look at this headline from People.

"Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Ate Chicken Fingers at 5 a.m. in Vegas Nightclub After His Super Bowl Win"

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/tay ... 17328.html

Like who cares what they ate, there are more important news stories tro cover than this crap.

When the news latches on to a person they go on and on with that person, she's a singer, I don't find her at all pretty, maybe a 3 out 10 at best, I don't like the way she dresses, I am not into her songs one bit. He plays football big deal. My day would be fine without having to hear their names or what they ate at 5am. I have nothing against them I wish them well just as I wish anyone else well but enough already.

:lol: :lol:




Jag
Posts: 4167
Joined: February 15th, 2018, 9:51 am
Title: From Malta with love
Referrals: 1

#9

Post by Jag » February 14th, 2024, 4:01 am

killah wrote:
February 13th, 2024, 2:44 am
She’s the rich half of these two by miles

I am so blessed not being a billionaire. Before I said "I do" I would have to check with my lawyer to see if my hubby had signed the "Prenuptial agreement" in the right places. :mrgreen:
From Malta with love and sunshine

alsporn
Posts: 305
Joined: May 12th, 2018, 4:35 pm

#10

Post by alsporn » February 15th, 2024, 6:19 am

You are not alone Butcher




User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 12205
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#11

Post by TheButcher » February 15th, 2024, 11:22 am

Megyn Kelly who I do not always agree with her opinions but still think she is a sexy milf and a half, said this. I had not seen this when I posted the opinion I have of Taylor Swift, have a look.



User avatar
LuKenGas
Posts: 1524
Joined: February 23rd, 2018, 8:07 am

#12

Post by LuKenGas » February 16th, 2024, 2:47 am





Man what’s her problem




User avatar
shoopa
Posts: 1277
Joined: February 26th, 2018, 7:32 pm

#13

Post by shoopa » February 17th, 2024, 9:16 am

They are pumping her up to make as much money off her songs as possible.




User avatar
bestfreeporn
Posts: 1730
Joined: February 20th, 2018, 6:34 pm
Referrals: 1

#14

Post by bestfreeporn » February 18th, 2024, 2:57 am

shoopa wrote:
February 17th, 2024, 9:16 am
They are pumping her up to make as much money off her songs as possible.
Singers come and go it is marketing 101




User avatar
DonMK
Posts: 636
Joined: March 1st, 2018, 4:55 pm

#15

Post by DonMK » February 18th, 2024, 7:15 pm

Eras tour is killing it breaking all records




Sick and tired of hearing about Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce

Post Reply