GOP Already Clamoring for Biden’s Removal Over ‘Poor Memory’

Discussion Of All Legal Topics Anything Goes, No Personal Information or Attacks.
Trading, Buying, Selling Links, Traffic, Domains, Websites Go Here.
Looking for Work or Hiring Employees or Independent Contractors Post Here.
Sponsor Announcement & News
Emil

Post by Emil » February 12th, 2024, 4:56 pm

You see Harris be president?

BrasSmonkey
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1

Post by BrasSmonkey » February 12th, 2024, 8:22 pm

Emil wrote:
February 12th, 2024, 4:56 pm
to finish the term... this is the first time. they are researching now. he leaves or they are going to remove him.

killah

Post by killah » February 13th, 2024, 2:45 am

BrasSmonkey wrote:
February 12th, 2024, 8:22 pm
Emil wrote:
to finish the term... this is the first time. they are researching now. he leaves or they are going to remove him.
He’ll not leave why would he quit the good life

BrasSmonkey

Post by BrasSmonkey » February 13th, 2024, 10:42 pm

killah wrote:
February 13th, 2024, 2:45 am
BrasSmonkey wrote:
Emil wrote:
he will be removed....

tacnet
Referrals: 2

Post by tacnet » February 14th, 2024, 7:41 am

BrasSmonkey wrote:
February 13th, 2024, 10:42 pm
killah wrote:
BrasSmonkey wrote:

he will be removed....
He will NOT be removed just because some prosecutor (with no medical training) said he had a poor memory !!! That's ridiculous

BrasSmonkey

Post by BrasSmonkey » February 14th, 2024, 8:50 am

tacnet wrote:
February 14th, 2024, 7:41 am
BrasSmonkey wrote:
killah wrote:

he will be removed....
He will NOT be removed just because some prosecutor (with no medical training) said he had a poor memory !!! That's ridiculous
i don't know what kind of personal shit you have going on. the man is falling and can't remember shit. the dems let him stay in there knowing that! he's toast! they are talking replacements the dems! where u been????

TheButcher
Title: I like weekends

Post by TheButcher » February 14th, 2024, 8:56 am

BrasSmonkey wrote:
February 14th, 2024, 8:50 am
tacnet wrote:
BrasSmonkey wrote:

he will be removed....
i don't know what kind of personal shit you have going on. the man is falling and can't remember shit. the dems let him stay in there knowing that! he's toast! they are talking replacements the dems! where u been????

You just have to watch him walk, talk, stand, the man needs to rest and enjoy his old age. You think he could talk for over 2 hours like Putin did last week. The guy is old, we all get old, compare him to Trump, not that far off on age, Trump can run circles around him. Trump has energy, looks and acts much younger than his age. He makes sense when he talks. You put Biden up against Trump with or without a teleprompter Trump will beat him in the debate hands down.

tacnet

Post by tacnet » February 14th, 2024, 10:11 am

BrasSmonkey wrote:
tacnet wrote:
BrasSmonkey wrote:

he will be removed....
Nobody is going to remove him via impeachment or the 25th ammendment (which is what you stated in your first post) because one guy says he has a poor memory

The democrats might put somebody else up for the next election (although I cant see who)

tacnet

Post by tacnet » February 14th, 2024, 10:14 am

TheButcher wrote:
February 14th, 2024, 8:56 am
BrasSmonkey wrote:
tacnet wrote:

You just have to watch him walk, talk, stand, the man needs to rest and enjoy his old age. You think he could talk for over 2 hours like Putin did last week. The guy is old, we all get old, compare him to Trump, not that far off on age, Trump can run circles around him. Trump has energy, looks and acts much younger than his age. He makes sense when he talks. You put Biden up against Trump with or without a teleprompter Trump will beat him in the debate hands down.
I have to agree with you there, Trump does appear to have a lot more energy but its what Trump stands for that is the real threat.

Did you hear what he said the other day ? Inviting Russia to attak NATO allies if they haven't contributed enough money ?? That's the stupidest and most dangerous comment I've heard him say yet.

TheButcher

Post by TheButcher » February 14th, 2024, 10:20 am

tacnet wrote:
February 14th, 2024, 10:14 am

I have to agree with you there, Trump does appear to have a lot more energy but its what Trump stands for that is the real threat.

Did you hear what he said the other day ? Inviting Russia to attak NATO allies if they haven't contributed enough money ?? That's the stupidest and most dangerous comment I've heard him say yet.
See a lot pf people do not hear Trump's message, they listen to his words. He says things to get people to react and in this case to have the other countries live up to their agreed contribution towards NATO. Of course he does not mean he wants any country to be attacked, that's his way of getting things done.

His biggest problem is he wants to spend the money at home not on wars, the people who make money off producing weapons and war material do not like him for that.

tacnet

Post by tacnet » February 14th, 2024, 10:31 am

TheButcher wrote:
February 14th, 2024, 10:20 am
tacnet wrote:

His biggest problem is he wants to spend the money at home not on wars, the people who make money off producing weapons and war material do not like him for that.
Ok but do you really think that in todays world of increased geo-political tension and multiple wars threatening to go global, that its a good idea to be reducing your military spending and ditching your allies ????

Almost every other NATO country is ramping up their military spending and increasing their readiness for war. Its the ONLY way to deter war

TheButcher

Post by TheButcher » February 14th, 2024, 10:37 am

tacnet wrote:
February 14th, 2024, 10:31 am
TheButcher wrote:
tacnet wrote:

Ok but do you really think that in todays world of increased geo-political tension and multiple wars threatening to go global, that its a good idea to be reducing your military spending and ditching your allies ????

Almost every other NATO country is ramping up their military spending and increasing their readiness for war. Its the ONLY way to deter war

I said the opposite, Trump is telling other NATO countries to increase their military budgets they agreed to as part of the alliance.

BrasSmonkey

Post by BrasSmonkey » February 14th, 2024, 11:00 am

tacnet wrote:
TheButcher wrote:
February 14th, 2024, 8:56 am
BrasSmonkey wrote:

you keep standing on bullshit lies!

tacnet

Post by tacnet » February 14th, 2024, 12:29 pm

TheButcher wrote:
February 14th, 2024, 10:37 am
tacnet wrote:
TheButcher wrote:

I said the opposite, Trump is telling other NATO countries to increase their military budgets they agreed to as part of the alliance.
I have to say, even though I dont always agree with you, you do make reasoned arguments and I understand your point of view (unlike others who just resort to insults and flag waving)

I agree that other countries do need to increase their NATO contributions to the 2% agreed (which is happening right now) but it becomes a lot harder to do that when the world is expecting Trump to pull the US out of NATO which he has said many times. And even if you dont think he will do that, he has made it very clear that he will stop supporting Ukraine and give in to Russia (how else could you end the war on day one ?) and that amounts to the same thing. Abandoning all your NATO allies on the brink of war.

It's worth pointing out that the last time article 5 of NATO (an attack on one is an attack on all) was invoked was after 9/11 when the NATO allies came to the aid of the US. It now seems that the US is going to reneg on its commitments right when they are needed most

Its also worth remembering that BOTH democrats and the republicans voted overwhelmingly to support Ukraine but Trump doesn't care about that, he is going to switch sides regardless of what the people voted for.

BrasSmonkey

Post by BrasSmonkey » February 14th, 2024, 12:47 pm

tacnet wrote:
February 14th, 2024, 12:29 pm
TheButcher wrote:
February 14th, 2024, 10:37 am
tacnet wrote:

I have to say, even though I dont always agree with you, you do make reasoned arguments and I understand your point of view (unlike others who just resort to insults and flag waving)

I agree that other countries do need to increase their NATO contributions to the 2% agreed (which is happening right now) but it becomes a lot harder to do that when the world is expecting Trump to pull the US out of NATO which he has said many times. And even if you dont think he will do that, he has made it very clear that he will stop supporting Ukraine and give in to Russia (how else could you end the war on day one ?) and that amounts to the same thing. Abandoning all your NATO allies on the brink of war.

It's worth pointing out that the last time article 5 of NATO (an attack on one is an attack on all) was invoked was after 9/11 when the NATO allies came to the aid of the US. It now seems that the US is going to reneg on its commitments right when they are needed most

Its also worth remembering that BOTH democrats and the republicans voted overwhelmingly to support Ukraine but Trump doesn't care about that, he is going to switch sides regardless of what the people voted for.
us? you are not american!!! :lol: :lol: you can not vote in the 2024 election! :shock: :shock:

GOP Already Clamoring for Biden’s Removal Over ‘Poor Memory’