will Tucker Carlson be sanctioned or jailed for interviewing Putin

Discussion Of All Legal Topics Anything Goes, No Personal Information or Attacks.
Trading, Buying, Selling Links, Traffic, Domains, Websites Go Here.
Looking for Work or Hiring Employees or Independent Contractors Post Here.
Sponsor Announcement & News
User avatar
tacnet
Posts: 1775
Joined: February 22nd, 2019, 7:21 pm
Referrals: 2
Contact:

#31

Post by tacnet » February 12th, 2024, 10:55 pm

TheButcher wrote:
February 7th, 2024, 2:02 pm
Britporn_Mike wrote:
February 7th, 2024, 1:56 pm
Banning Tucker Carlson form visiting the EU was already brought up by

"Guy Verhofstadt, a former Belgian Prime Minister and current member of the European Parliament, told Newsweek.

The lawmaker—who has called for the EU to explore imposing a "travel ban" on Carlson—described Carlson as "a mouthpiece" of former President Donald Trump and Putin, adding: "As Putin is a war criminal and the EU sanctions all who assist him in that effort, it seems logical that the External Action Service examine his case as well.""
https://www.newsweek.com/tucker-carlson ... ew-1867655

It goes to show he doesn't know what he's talking about, he is quoted as saying. "As Putin is a war criminal." Being accused and found guilty are two different things, show me where Putin was found guilty of war crimes in a court of law.
Putin will never be convicted in a court of law because you will get his arse INTO a court of law, but there is no doubt he is a mass murderer. He routinely uses deadly bio-chemical weapons against anybody who opposes him and he's quite happy to do it on foreign soil. It's practically his calling card. He's done it several times here in the UK and Europe and technically, using chemical weapons in a foreign country is an act of war ! The guy is a thug and how Trump and his MAGA cronies can support him is beyond me. They certainly wouldn't be supporting him if he had used chemical weapons on US soil !

But I do agree that they shouldn't be sanctioning Tucker Carlson for it. He's just doing his job

User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 12205
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#32

Post by TheButcher » February 13th, 2024, 5:50 pm

He liked Moscow and the people, this is going to piss off a lot of people.

Tucker Carlson: Moscow ‘so much nicer than any city in my country’
BY DOMINICK MASTRANGELO - 02/13/24 11:44 AM ET"

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4465 ... cow-putin/

User avatar
CamSharks
Posts: 50
Joined: November 9th, 2023, 10:46 am
Title: DoC
Contact:

#33

Post by CamSharks » February 13th, 2024, 7:11 pm

Kosta wrote:
February 7th, 2024, 12:05 pm
Some people have suggested that Tucker Carlson should be sanctioned or jailed for interviewing Putin what you think.
He's Putin's Puppet.

Can people imagine finding themselves at any point in life where they thought they would be doing nothing but worrying about politics and fighting their fellow Americans as though they are the enemy? It's stupid pathetic and clear propaganda designed to separate us divide us so we can be conquered. Do you think it's a coincidence that only now is politics such a flamethrower subject with two sides going at each other's throats of Americans?

Do you really think all of that is accidental?

WAKE UP AMERICA. WE ARE NOT ENEMIES OF EACH OTHER. RUSSIA AND CHINA ARE OUR ENEMIES. COME TO YOUR SENSES BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.
https://CamSharks.com

For Sponsorchat Business:
Email: WebcamModelingHQ@gmail.com

User avatar
tacnet
Posts: 1775
Joined: February 22nd, 2019, 7:21 pm
Referrals: 2
Contact:

#34

Post by tacnet » February 13th, 2024, 8:31 pm

CamSharks wrote:
February 13th, 2024, 7:11 pm
Kosta wrote:
February 7th, 2024, 12:05 pm
Some people have suggested that Tucker Carlson should be sanctioned or jailed for interviewing Putin what you think.
He's Putin's Puppet.

Can people imagine finding themselves at any point in life where they thought they would be doing nothing but worrying about politics and fighting their fellow Americans as though they are the enemy? It's stupid pathetic and clear propaganda designed to separate us divide us so we can be conquered. Do you think it's a coincidence that only now is politics such a flamethrower subject with two sides going at each other's throats of Americans?

Do you really think all of that is accidental?

WAKE UP AMERICA. WE ARE NOT ENEMIES OF EACH OTHER. RUSSIA AND CHINA ARE OUR ENEMIES. COME TO YOUR SENSES BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.
I have to agree with you there

It was Russia that helped Trump into the WH the first time round and they are trying to do it again. Trump is and always has been Putin's puppet

User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 12205
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#35

Post by TheButcher » February 13th, 2024, 10:07 pm

tacnet wrote:
February 13th, 2024, 8:31 pm
CamSharks wrote:
February 13th, 2024, 7:11 pm
Kosta wrote:
February 7th, 2024, 12:05 pm
Some people have suggested that Tucker Carlson should be sanctioned or jailed for interviewing Putin what you think.
He's Putin's Puppet.

Can people imagine finding themselves at any point in life where they thought they would be doing nothing but worrying about politics and fighting their fellow Americans as though they are the enemy? It's stupid pathetic and clear propaganda designed to separate us divide us so we can be conquered. Do you think it's a coincidence that only now is politics such a flamethrower subject with two sides going at each other's throats of Americans?

Do you really think all of that is accidental?

WAKE UP AMERICA. WE ARE NOT ENEMIES OF EACH OTHER. RUSSIA AND CHINA ARE OUR ENEMIES. COME TO YOUR SENSES BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.
I have to agree with you there

It was Russia that helped Trump into the WH the first time round and they are trying to do it again. Trump is and always has been Putin's puppet

There are only two problems with this, the whole Russia collusion theory was proven to be a big lie and Trump sanctioned Russia big time.

User avatar
tacnet
Posts: 1775
Joined: February 22nd, 2019, 7:21 pm
Referrals: 2
Contact:

#36

Post by tacnet » February 13th, 2024, 10:45 pm

TheButcher wrote:
February 13th, 2024, 10:07 pm
tacnet wrote:
February 13th, 2024, 8:31 pm
CamSharks wrote:
February 13th, 2024, 7:11 pm


He's Putin's Puppet.

Can people imagine finding themselves at any point in life where they thought they would be doing nothing but worrying about politics and fighting their fellow Americans as though they are the enemy? It's stupid pathetic and clear propaganda designed to separate us divide us so we can be conquered. Do you think it's a coincidence that only now is politics such a flamethrower subject with two sides going at each other's throats of Americans?

Do you really think all of that is accidental?

WAKE UP AMERICA. WE ARE NOT ENEMIES OF EACH OTHER. RUSSIA AND CHINA ARE OUR ENEMIES. COME TO YOUR SENSES BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.
I have to agree with you there

It was Russia that helped Trump into the WH the first time round and they are trying to do it again. Trump is and always has been Putin's puppet

There are only two problems with this, the whole Russia collusion theory was proven to be a big lie and Trump sanctioned Russia big time.
The COLLUSION was proved to be false (meaning that Trump didn't collude with the Russians) but the fact that they interfered with the election to help him get into office is well known by pretty much every western intelligence agency.

Putin's biggest ally is Donald Trump and you cant tell me that Putin is above messing with the election to get him into power.

Who do you think hacked Hillary Clinton's email server just before the election ???

CamLuCy
Posts: 355
Joined: January 14th, 2019, 9:29 am

#37

Post by CamLuCy » February 14th, 2024, 9:14 am

Maybe they have a nicer city because they don't keep giving out hundreds of billions to Ukraine.




ispdn
Posts: 924
Joined: March 25th, 2018, 8:23 pm

#38

Post by ispdn » February 15th, 2024, 7:10 am

Reading what Tucker said and Putin had to say after the interview was more interesting




Jag
Posts: 4167
Joined: February 15th, 2018, 9:51 am
Title: From Malta with love
Referrals: 1

#39

Post by Jag » February 16th, 2024, 6:25 am

ispdn wrote:
February 15th, 2024, 7:10 am
Reading what Tucker said and Putin had to say after the interview was more interesting
They both had their own takes on the sit down interview that is normal
From Malta with love and sunshine

fetishnews
Posts: 983
Joined: February 16th, 2018, 6:30 pm

#40

Post by fetishnews » February 17th, 2024, 11:38 am

We still have freedom of press so he is not going to get jailed this is not a banana republic yet




will Tucker Carlson be sanctioned or jailed for interviewing Putin

Post Reply