February is black history month

Discussion Of All Legal Topics Anything Goes, No Personal Information or Attacks.
Trading, Buying, Selling Links, Traffic, Domains, Websites Go Here.
Looking for Work or Hiring Employees or Independent Contractors Post Here.
Sponsor Announcement & News
blackbooty

Post by blackbooty » February 2nd, 2024, 2:59 pm

Just reminding every body this month is Black History Month. Not sure what other countries have a BHM but we do.

Laters

BrasSmonkey
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1

Post by BrasSmonkey » February 2nd, 2024, 3:34 pm

yeah 1 most instead of 12.... it's just racist

TheButcher
Title: I like weekends

Post by TheButcher » February 2nd, 2024, 4:15 pm

BrasSmonkey wrote:
February 2nd, 2024, 3:34 pm
I think it is detrimental to race relations and black people, having race based anniversaries and public holidays, just as hiring quotas, hiring and university quotas. If you can get a job or enter university based on your ethnicity or race it would make me feel inferior and less qualified in owing I got in because I was given a free ticket not because I earned it or deserved it. The way to beat racism and make the world an even playing field no matter your race or ethnicity is not to feel bad or sorry for a group, but to educate kids to grow up knowing the past and make them not repeat the mistakes of the past.

The past is the past you can be the richest man in the world and you can not go back redo yesterday, but you can make today and tomorrow a better place. The solution to all evil and bad is a higher level of education. I know this might not sit well with some people but I say the same thing when charities and governments hand out cash to poor people, it is not helping them get out of their predicament.

Give the poor and homeless skills to get a job, they will get a head, give them money to eat today they will be in the same place tomorrow begging for a hand out to eat.

Education and a good 2 parent family is what I consider a good start to life.

Peace

BrasSmonkey

Post by BrasSmonkey » February 2nd, 2024, 4:24 pm

TheButcher wrote:
February 2nd, 2024, 4:15 pm
BrasSmonkey wrote:
I think it is detrimental to race relations and black people, having race based anniversaries and public holidays, just as hiring quotas, hiring and university quotas. If you can get a job or enter university based on your ethnicity or race it would make me feel inferior and less qualified in owing I got in because I was given a free ticket not because I earned it or deserved it. The way to beat racism and make the world an even playing field no matter your race or ethnicity is not to feel bad or sorry for a group, but to educate kids to grow up knowing the past and make them not repeat the mistakes of the past.

The past is the past you can be the richest man in the world and you can not go back redo yesterday, but you can make today and tomorrow a better place. The solution to all evil and bad is a higher level of education. I know this might not sit well with some people but I say the same thing when charities and governments hand out cash to poor people, it is not helping them get out of their predicament.

Give the poor and homeless skills to get a job, they will get a head, give them money to eat today they will be in the same place tomorrow begging for a hand out to eat.

Peace
and guess what happens... you now have black colleges because they did not let non whites in. the anti white shit does not float! when someone starts to overlook fairness. they are plain evil! man you something else.

TheButcher

Post by TheButcher » February 2nd, 2024, 4:30 pm

BrasSmonkey wrote:
February 2nd, 2024, 4:24 pm
TheButcher wrote:
BrasSmonkey wrote:

Peace
and guess what happens... you now have black colleges because they did not let non whites in. the anti white shit does not float! when someone starts to overlook fairness. they are plain evil! man you something else.
I know and what does that do to make the world a better place, creates more division and hate. We are all humans born naked and die naked, let's not attach labels to people.

Peace

BrasSmonkey

Post by BrasSmonkey » February 2nd, 2024, 4:46 pm

TheButcher wrote:
February 2nd, 2024, 4:30 pm
BrasSmonkey wrote:
February 2nd, 2024, 4:24 pm
TheButcher wrote:

Peace
I know and what does that do to make the world a better place, creates more division and hate. We are all humans born naked and die naked, let's not attach labels to people.

Peace
it's your people doing it! you can go to any north side in america and it's white upper class! your people forced my people into racism! there should have not been black colleges! they tried to call us african americans! im not from africa! i see the mayor of chicago is calling blacka african american.... mostly all of them born in the usa... the government looks to be phasing out "african american" it's derogatory!

24alex
Referrals: 21

Post by 24alex » February 2nd, 2024, 6:03 pm

You two are fucking nuts my fathers grand mother was half African American, you even know how important it is to celebrate black history and achievements black people have made to this country. Stop this nonsense of saying remembering famous black people is racist.

TheButcher

Post by TheButcher » February 2nd, 2024, 6:10 pm

Alex I am not racist you of all people here should know this, we have discussed things here on pm, I am making the point how about we not dwell on race and treat everyone as an individual no matter their ethnicity or race. You pick out certain groups it leads to stereotypes and racism. You get my point?

Peace

BrasSmonkey

Post by BrasSmonkey » February 2nd, 2024, 7:48 pm

24alex wrote:
February 2nd, 2024, 6:03 pm
You two are fucking nuts my fathers grand mother was half African American, you even know how important it is to celebrate black history and achievements black people have made to this country. Stop this nonsense of saying remembering famous black people is racist.
were they born in africa or usa? well i guess uncle tom would be proud of you :shock: :shock: :shock:

24alex
Referrals: 21

Post by 24alex » February 2nd, 2024, 7:51 pm

BrasSmonkey wrote:
February 2nd, 2024, 7:48 pm
24alex wrote:
were they born in africa or usa? well i guess uncle tom would be proud of you :shock: :shock: :shock:
What's it matter I do not know

BrasSmonkey

Post by BrasSmonkey » February 2nd, 2024, 7:58 pm

24alex wrote:
February 2nd, 2024, 7:51 pm
BrasSmonkey wrote:
February 2nd, 2024, 7:48 pm
24alex wrote:
What's it matter I do not know
ok im glad it's a month... when is white history month? jan - dec :o :o latins 1 month! makes me fucking mad people just ignore the truth!

chilli.domains

Post by chilli.domains » February 3rd, 2024, 8:35 am

I'm okay with it, black Americans have had a rough time in the past, give them some spotlight to make up for the past mistakes.

Dorman

Post by Dorman » February 4th, 2024, 7:20 am

It is also Valentine's month if any one cares

BrasSmonkey

Post by BrasSmonkey » February 5th, 2024, 5:49 pm

chilli.domains wrote:
February 3rd, 2024, 8:35 am
I'm okay with it, black Americans have had a rough time in the past, give them some spotlight to make up for the past mistakes.
give??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

killah

Post by killah » February 13th, 2024, 2:55 am

Singing the black national anthem before the game on Sunday had me thinking,why do we need a black version of the national anthem.