First human implanted with Neuralink chip in brain

Discussion Of All Legal Topics Anything Goes, No Personal Information or Attacks.
Trading, Buying, Selling Links, Traffic, Domains, Websites Go Here.
Looking for Work or Hiring Employees or Independent Contractors Post Here.
Sponsor Announcement & News
User avatar
gspotman
Posts: 855
Joined: June 6th, 2018, 7:42 pm

#16

Post by gspotman » February 6th, 2024, 9:15 am

How readily will it be available, will insurance companies cover it, and what will it cost. This is the real world questions people will want to ask.




User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 12205
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#17

Post by TheButcher » February 7th, 2024, 2:04 pm

gspotman wrote:
February 6th, 2024, 9:15 am
How readily will it be available, will insurance companies cover it, and what will it cost. This is the real world questions people will want to ask.
They can give it away for free I'll still say no thanks.

born2bewild
Posts: 1117
Joined: May 22nd, 2018, 6:47 pm
Title: work hard play hard

#18

Post by born2bewild » February 9th, 2024, 7:30 am

No thanks




User avatar
tacnet
Posts: 1775
Joined: February 22nd, 2019, 7:21 pm
Referrals: 2
Contact:

#19

Post by tacnet » February 9th, 2024, 8:24 am

If I was like Stephen Hawking and this was my only means to communicate with the outside world then hell yes, I would go for it. That's the whole point of it

User avatar
LuKenGas
Posts: 1524
Joined: February 23rd, 2018, 8:07 am

#20

Post by LuKenGas » February 10th, 2024, 7:20 am

tacnet wrote:
February 9th, 2024, 8:24 am
If I was like Stephen Hawking and this was my only means to communicate with the outside world then hell yes, I would go for it. That's the whole point of it
34ddww word




alsporn
Posts: 305
Joined: May 12th, 2018, 4:35 pm

#21

Post by alsporn » February 11th, 2024, 4:43 pm

It is 2024 let's get with it, if this works to ease the pain then go with it stop being a conspiracy freak.




foxxxychick
Posts: 111
Joined: March 4th, 2023, 7:26 am

#22

Post by foxxxychick » February 12th, 2024, 9:41 am

Have they tried this on monkeys or other animals?

User avatar
tacnet
Posts: 1775
Joined: February 22nd, 2019, 7:21 pm
Referrals: 2
Contact:

#23

Post by tacnet » February 12th, 2024, 11:19 pm

foxxxychick wrote:
February 12th, 2024, 9:41 am
Have they tried this on monkeys or other animals?
Yes they tested it on chimps. This is not the first time this has been done, several other companies have already made chip implants like this. It's simply a tool to allow people who are otherwise imobile to move a cursor on a computer or smartphone. I imagine its a real life saver for people who cant communicate with the world in any other way

The main reason it was news is because it's the first time Musk's company has done it.

Stangman
Posts: 6
Joined: March 15th, 2023, 5:36 pm

#24

Post by Stangman » February 20th, 2024, 3:23 pm

First patient can control a mouse by thought this is genius


https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/20/tech/fir ... index.html




User avatar
AlexO
Posts: 3232
Joined: February 10th, 2018, 5:37 pm
Title: I like Celebrities

#25

Post by AlexO » February 21st, 2024, 5:47 am

Stangman wrote:
February 20th, 2024, 3:23 pm
First patient can control a mouse by thought this is genius


https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/20/tech/fir ... index.html
Can he move objects by thought?
Give me celebrity porn :twisted:

User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 12205
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#26

Post by TheButcher » February 22nd, 2024, 8:23 am

AlexO wrote:
February 21st, 2024, 5:47 am
Stangman wrote:
February 20th, 2024, 3:23 pm
First patient can control a mouse by thought this is genius


https://www.cnn.com/2024/02/20/tech/fir ... index.html
Can he move objects by thought?

The fun you could have with a Ouija board :)

First human implanted with Neuralink chip in brain

Post Reply