Election 2024 thread

Discussion Of All Legal Topics Anything Goes, No Personal Information or Attacks.
Trading, Buying, Selling Links, Traffic, Domains, Websites Go Here.
Looking for Work or Hiring Employees or Independent Contractors Post Here.
Sponsor Announcement & News
User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 12205
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Referrals: 1
Contact:

Election 2024 thread

#1

Post by TheButcher » January 15th, 2024, 7:16 pm

Well the 2024 election race starts tonight, Ohio is holding it's caucuses and things are now in gear for Trump to move back into the White House in January 2025.

User avatar
tacnet
Posts: 1775
Joined: February 22nd, 2019, 7:21 pm
Referrals: 2
Contact:

#2

Post by tacnet » January 15th, 2024, 7:55 pm

I know I keep saying it but I really dont understand how people can overlook what Trump stands for ????

This is a guy who thinks global warming is a conspiracy and wants to go back to burning fossil fuels. He said from day one he will "Drill, Drill, Drill". How can anybody who understands global warming simply ignore that ?? We see the evidence of global warming all over the world. Imagine how much worse it will be if the world's biggest economony does a u-turn and goes back to fossil fuels ??

He's also said he wants to pull out of NATO. Just when the world is getting more and more dangerous and global conflict seems every more likely. The USA will be much WEAKER without its allies, not stronger

Sandman
Posts: 334
Joined: November 23rd, 2021, 5:13 pm

#3

Post by Sandman » January 15th, 2024, 8:03 pm

Go trump , nato should have been disbanded in the 90s when the Soviet Union fell , fuck nato
Need Webhosting ? Lets Chat! Email Me For A List Of Current Deals sales@cloudavity.com

User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 12205
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#4

Post by TheButcher » January 15th, 2024, 8:10 pm

Adrian you really believe Russia would have moved in on Ukraine if Trump was president?

You really think the guys in Yemen would dare attack ships in the Red sea, he commanded respect, not because they like him but they knew he would not dick around.

Global warming tell that to the third world countries where people have no electricity, running water or a toilet in their homes and they sleep hungry. No one in those places cares about global warming. They want to survive.

he talks about pulling the US out of NATO to get member states chip in their fair share. America is NATO who do you think pays in the most and leads any war. He won't pull out of it that's a bargaining ploy to get these countries to pay up.

User avatar
tacnet
Posts: 1775
Joined: February 22nd, 2019, 7:21 pm
Referrals: 2
Contact:

#5

Post by tacnet » January 15th, 2024, 8:47 pm

TheButcher wrote:
January 15th, 2024, 8:10 pm
Adrian you really believe Russia would have moved in on Ukraine if Trump was president?

You really think the guys in Yemen would dare attack ships in the Red sea, he commanded respect, not because they like him but they knew he would not dick around.

Global warming tell that to the third world countries where people have no electricity, running water or a toilet in their homes and they sleep hungry. No one in those places cares about global warming. They want to survive.

he talks about pulling the US out of NATO to get member states chip in their fair share. America is NATO who do you think pays in the most and leads any war. He won't pull out of it that's a bargaining ploy to get these countries to pay up.
I think Russia would have been MORE likely to invade Ukraine if Trump was president because they knew that they would get away with it. Trump is Putin's buddy and the fact that he wants to dispand NATO would mean there is nothing to stop Putin attacking any country he wants.

Of course the US spends the most on NATO because its the biggest economy. NATO allies all agreed that members should contribute 2% of their GDP. Since the war in Ukraine, most countries are now above that.....infact Poland contributes the highest percentage at 3.9%. When it comes to funding for Ukraine, the US is 12th on the list providing only 0.33% of GDP

I also think the war in the middle east would have been MORE likely under Trump. Trump's anti muslim retoric is well known around the world. He wanted to ban all muslims entering the USA

And as for global warming, you cant honestly tell me that you think the USA should go back to fossil fuels because third world countries dont have electric ????? Third world countries are not the cause of global warming.......WE ARE !

As Ive said before, 194 countries have signed up to the Paris climate agreement. Only 3 have NOT including Iran, Syria and Yemen (all 3 of which we are effectively at war with). If Trump gets back in then the USA (the world's biggest economy) will be the 4th.

We cant just sit back and watch the world's climate go out of control just because Trump thinks its a hoax

User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 12205
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#6

Post by TheButcher » January 15th, 2024, 8:53 pm

Trump just won Iowa with a mega margin!

User avatar
tacnet
Posts: 1775
Joined: February 22nd, 2019, 7:21 pm
Referrals: 2
Contact:

#7

Post by tacnet » January 15th, 2024, 8:59 pm

TheButcher wrote:
January 15th, 2024, 8:53 pm
Trump just won Iowa with a mega margin!
That's no surprise LOL.

Sandman
Posts: 334
Joined: November 23rd, 2021, 5:13 pm

#8

Post by Sandman » January 16th, 2024, 12:16 am

wtf does gdp have to do with us spending a ton of $$$ on bullshit ?

"the US is 12th on the list providing only 0.33% of GDP"

we have sent more $$$$ to Ukraine then everyone else combined wasted over 100b that could have been spent here on something besides killing people

fuck nato fuck the war if Europe wants to fuck with Russia let them pay for it.


tacnet wrote:
January 15th, 2024, 8:47 pm
TheButcher wrote:
January 15th, 2024, 8:10 pm
Adrian you really believe Russia would have moved in on Ukraine if Trump was president?

You really think the guys in Yemen would dare attack ships in the Red sea, he commanded respect, not because they like him but they knew he would not dick around.

Global warming tell that to the third world countries where people have no electricity, running water or a toilet in their homes and they sleep hungry. No one in those places cares about global warming. They want to survive.

he talks about pulling the US out of NATO to get member states chip in their fair share. America is NATO who do you think pays in the most and leads any war. He won't pull out of it that's a bargaining ploy to get these countries to pay up.
I think Russia would have been MORE likely to invade Ukraine if Trump was president because they knew that they would get away with it. Trump is Putin's buddy and the fact that he wants to dispand NATO would mean there is nothing to stop Putin attacking any country he wants.

Of course the US spends the most on NATO because its the biggest economy. NATO allies all agreed that members should contribute 2% of their GDP. Since the war in Ukraine, most countries are now above that.....infact Poland contributes the highest percentage at 3.9%. When it comes to funding for Ukraine, the US is 12th on the list providing only 0.33% of GDP

I also think the war in the middle east would have been MORE likely under Trump. Trump's anti muslim retoric is well known around the world. He wanted to ban all muslims entering the USA

And as for global warming, you cant honestly tell me that you think the USA should go back to fossil fuels because third world countries dont have electric ????? Third world countries are not the cause of global warming.......WE ARE !

As Ive said before, 194 countries have signed up to the Paris climate agreement. Only 3 have NOT including Iran, Syria and Yemen (all 3 of which we are effectively at war with). If Trump gets back in then the USA (the world's biggest economy) will be the 4th.

We cant just sit back and watch the world's climate go out of control just because Trump thinks its a hoax
Need Webhosting ? Lets Chat! Email Me For A List Of Current Deals sales@cloudavity.com

Jag
Posts: 4167
Joined: February 15th, 2018, 9:51 am
Title: From Malta with love
Referrals: 1

#9

Post by Jag » January 16th, 2024, 4:29 am

My expectation is the last two candidates will be Pres. Biden and Trump.
From Malta with love and sunshine

greatpornlinks
Posts: 1109
Joined: June 14th, 2018, 6:51 pm

#10

Post by greatpornlinks » January 16th, 2024, 5:15 am

Trump is going to get even with a lot of Dems and Republicans if he takes office,he will not give his haters the time of day. Oh wait that is what I would do if I got back in power. All those back stabbing good for nothing losers will not find a job in my administration.
Sandman is right why we sending $100 billion plus to Ukraine let the Europeans solve that one we are so far away from all that area.
Never have your honey where you make your money.
~ HeidiHoe 2023

User avatar
tacnet
Posts: 1775
Joined: February 22nd, 2019, 7:21 pm
Referrals: 2
Contact:

#11

Post by tacnet » January 16th, 2024, 9:41 am

I noticed none of you (apart from Butcher initially) have mentioned Trump's stance on global warming ????? Possibly the biggest existential threat faced by mankind and the world knows it ....... except Trump !

Kosta
Posts: 64
Joined: April 11th, 2023, 1:56 pm

#12

Post by Kosta » January 16th, 2024, 11:02 am

tacnet wrote:
January 16th, 2024, 9:41 am
I noticed none of you (apart from Butcher initially) have mentioned Trump's stance on global warming ????? Possibly the biggest existential threat faced by mankind and the world knows it ....... except Trump !
No it is not nuclear war is the biggest existential threat and these people in charge are so dumb they are going for it




User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 6007
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#13

Post by BrasSmonkey » January 16th, 2024, 2:09 pm

Image




Big MOE
Posts: 371
Joined: September 24th, 2021, 7:46 am

#14

Post by Big MOE » January 16th, 2024, 2:36 pm

BrasSmonkey wrote:
January 16th, 2024, 2:09 pm
Image
The best thing you have ever said and it is our only hope to get our country back from the brink off disaster.
Getting rich takes making money, saving a nickel will not make you rich if you never make the buck

Sandman
Posts: 334
Joined: November 23rd, 2021, 5:13 pm

#15

Post by Sandman » January 16th, 2024, 5:24 pm

I’m in the don’t really think about global warming , the problem is too many people on this planet lol

So yea his stance on it does not really matter to me.

Economy and spending 100b on pointless shit matters more to me.

tacnet wrote:
January 16th, 2024, 9:41 am
I noticed none of you (apart from Butcher initially) have mentioned Trump's stance on global warming ????? Possibly the biggest existential threat faced by mankind and the world knows it ....... except Trump !
Need Webhosting ? Lets Chat! Email Me For A List Of Current Deals sales@cloudavity.com

Election 2024 thread

Post Reply