sponsors add a referral program

Discussion Of All Legal Topics Anything Goes, No Personal Information or Attacks.
Trading, Buying, Selling Links, Traffic, Domains, Websites Go Here.
Looking for Work or Hiring Employees or Independent Contractors Post Here.
Sponsor Announcement & News
User avatar
Toons-man
Posts: 541
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 12:16 pm

#16

Post by Toons-man » January 24th, 2024, 7:11 am

Lazy not to add one




dom_trev
Posts: 658
Joined: February 16th, 2018, 4:42 pm
Referrals: 40

#17

Post by dom_trev » January 25th, 2024, 2:40 pm

This is so obvious why do some sponsors not see it

User avatar
tacnet
Posts: 1775
Joined: February 22nd, 2019, 7:21 pm
Referrals: 2
Contact:

#18

Post by tacnet » January 25th, 2024, 5:56 pm

I can only guess that they dont want to pay the extra commission which is ridiculous

I just checked and of our last 20 affiliate signups, 15 were referred by another affiliate. We even put the affiliate referral link at the bottom of all our video and picture gallery pages eg Picture Gallery example and Video Gallery example

The more money we can make our affiliates, the more they will want to promote us. Its as simple as that

User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 12205
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#19

Post by TheButcher » January 25th, 2024, 6:08 pm

tacnet wrote:
January 25th, 2024, 5:56 pm
I can only guess that they dont want to pay the extra commission which is ridiculous

I just checked and of our last 20 affiliate signups, 15 were referred by another affiliate. We even put the affiliate referral link at the bottom of all our video and picture gallery pages eg Picture Gallery example and Video Gallery example

The more money we can make our affiliates, the more they will want to promote us. Its as simple as that

I hear you and I know what you are saying. The affiliate marketing model was and is based on getting a piece of the pie, I would rather pay 5% referral per sale to af affiliate who refers me affiliates than have less affiliates and save the 5% referral fee. I tried explaining this to a program manager the other day and the reply i got was they would rather wait for affiliates to find their program and register directly than pay the additional 5% referral fee. That logic makes as much sense to me as people who say if I earn more I have to pay more in taxes.

I would rather make 95% of more sales than 100% of no additional sales.

But that is me I can not convince others to see it my way.

User avatar
tacnet
Posts: 1775
Joined: February 22nd, 2019, 7:21 pm
Referrals: 2
Contact:

#20

Post by tacnet » January 25th, 2024, 6:57 pm

TheButcher wrote:
January 25th, 2024, 6:08 pm
tacnet wrote:
January 25th, 2024, 5:56 pm
I can only guess that they dont want to pay the extra commission which is ridiculous

I just checked and of our last 20 affiliate signups, 15 were referred by another affiliate. We even put the affiliate referral link at the bottom of all our video and picture gallery pages eg Picture Gallery example and Video Gallery example

The more money we can make our affiliates, the more they will want to promote us. Its as simple as that

I hear you and I know what you are saying. The affiliate marketing model was and is based on getting a piece of the pie, I would rather pay 5% referral per sale to af affiliate who refers me affiliates than have less affiliates and save the 5% referral fee. I tried explaining this to a program manager the other day and the reply i got was they would rather wait for affiliates to find their program and register directly than pay the additional 5% referral fee. That logic makes as much sense to me as people who say if I earn more I have to pay more in taxes.

I would rather make 95% of more sales than 100% of no additional sales.

But that is me I can not convince others to see it my way.
I totally agree. Those are the sites that go out of business real quick

Our biggest change came when we started counting referred users as referred affiliates aswell (ie so if you refer a user to us and they subsequently register as an affiliate, you still get the credit). Since then nearly 70% of our new affiliates are referals

As far as I am aware, we are the ONLY sponsor that does that

Leatherman
Posts: 87
Joined: September 8th, 2022, 3:14 pm

#21

Post by Leatherman » January 26th, 2024, 9:11 am

tacnet wrote:
January 25th, 2024, 6:57 pm
TheButcher wrote:
January 25th, 2024, 6:08 pm
tacnet wrote:
January 25th, 2024, 5:56 pm
I can only guess that they dont want to pay the extra commission which is ridiculous

I just checked and of our last 20 affiliate signups, 15 were referred by another affiliate. We even put the affiliate referral link at the bottom of all our video and picture gallery pages eg Picture Gallery example and Video Gallery example

The more money we can make our affiliates, the more they will want to promote us. Its as simple as that

I hear you and I know what you are saying. The affiliate marketing model was and is based on getting a piece of the pie, I would rather pay 5% referral per sale to af affiliate who refers me affiliates than have less affiliates and save the 5% referral fee. I tried explaining this to a program manager the other day and the reply i got was they would rather wait for affiliates to find their program and register directly than pay the additional 5% referral fee. That logic makes as much sense to me as people who say if I earn more I have to pay more in taxes.

I would rather make 95% of more sales than 100% of no additional sales.

But that is me I can not convince others to see it my way.
I totally agree. Those are the sites that go out of business real quick

Our biggest change came when we started counting referred users as referred affiliates aswell (ie so if you refer a user to us and they subsequently register as an affiliate, you still get the credit). Since then nearly 70% of our new affiliates are referals

As far as I am aware, we are the ONLY sponsor that does that

How long do you set cookies?




User avatar
tacnet
Posts: 1775
Joined: February 22nd, 2019, 7:21 pm
Referrals: 2
Contact:

#22

Post by tacnet » January 26th, 2024, 9:54 am

Leatherman wrote:
January 26th, 2024, 9:11 am
tacnet wrote:
January 25th, 2024, 6:57 pm
TheButcher wrote:
January 25th, 2024, 6:08 pm



I hear you and I know what you are saying. The affiliate marketing model was and is based on getting a piece of the pie, I would rather pay 5% referral per sale to af affiliate who refers me affiliates than have less affiliates and save the 5% referral fee. I tried explaining this to a program manager the other day and the reply i got was they would rather wait for affiliates to find their program and register directly than pay the additional 5% referral fee. That logic makes as much sense to me as people who say if I earn more I have to pay more in taxes.

I would rather make 95% of more sales than 100% of no additional sales.

But that is me I can not convince others to see it my way.
I totally agree. Those are the sites that go out of business real quick

Our biggest change came when we started counting referred users as referred affiliates aswell (ie so if you refer a user to us and they subsequently register as an affiliate, you still get the credit). Since then nearly 70% of our new affiliates are referals

As far as I am aware, we are the ONLY sponsor that does that

How long do you set cookies?
90 days. Most sites do 30

pornmafia
Posts: 926
Joined: March 4th, 2018, 12:14 pm

#23

Post by pornmafia » January 27th, 2024, 8:11 am

I'm going to remind sponsors in their threads to add one




monsta
Posts: 1079
Joined: March 21st, 2018, 3:37 pm

#24

Post by monsta » January 28th, 2024, 8:21 am

CcBill has it for their programs you can justify their fees be cause they give this for free




User avatar
Russ
Posts: 766
Joined: March 4th, 2018, 7:44 am

#25

Post by Russ » January 29th, 2024, 8:10 pm

As is this proposal needs any more support,oh well adding my support any way.




Dawn
Posts: 150
Joined: March 17th, 2018, 11:46 am

#26

Post by Dawn » February 1st, 2024, 12:33 pm

2nd suggestion pay your affiliates on time




masterman
Posts: 58
Joined: January 7th, 2022, 11:41 am

#27

Post by masterman » February 2nd, 2024, 9:05 am

Yell them OP. r6d10k




chilli.domains
Posts: 707
Joined: March 16th, 2018, 2:18 pm

#28

Post by chilli.domains » February 3rd, 2024, 8:27 am

Some things are so obvious and yet get missed by some people.




Ricks-Cams
Posts: 762
Joined: March 13th, 2018, 1:17 pm

#29

Post by Ricks-Cams » February 7th, 2024, 2:34 pm

There are advertisers here without a referral program. :roll:
You want to make money work the cams

User avatar
tacnet
Posts: 1775
Joined: February 22nd, 2019, 7:21 pm
Referrals: 2
Contact:

#30

Post by tacnet » February 7th, 2024, 6:13 pm

Dawn wrote:
February 1st, 2024, 12:33 pm
2nd suggestion pay your affiliates on time
The minute they dont pay you on time its time to get out. As a sponsor, thats one thing you NEVER ever do.

sponsors add a referral program

Post Reply