tubeace worth the money?

Discussion Of All Legal Topics Anything Goes, No Personal Information or Attacks.
Trading, Buying, Selling Links, Traffic, Domains, Websites Go Here.
Looking for Work or Hiring Employees or Independent Contractors Post Here.
Sponsor Announcement & News
tubeace

Post by tubeace » June 8th, 2023, 2:34 pm

BrasSmonkey wrote:
March 4th, 2023, 12:51 pm
Skinner wrote:
March 4th, 2023, 11:53 am
Is Chris a member here?
no...
As usual, you are completely incorrect.

tubeace

Post by tubeace » June 8th, 2023, 7:15 pm

AlexO wrote:
February 1st, 2023, 7:19 am
How can you fire people that are paying you what is he on drugs or something? :roll: :?: tptr454
I told BrassMonkey I don't want his business as he is a complete time-wasting moron. It's not fair to me or my valued customers who deserve my time.
rx_tom wrote:
February 1st, 2023, 8:47 pm
I am not a fan of his or his script
I have no idea who you are, so.. ditto.
DeSexGuide wrote:
February 4th, 2023, 9:00 am
Just don't fall out with Chris :idea: :roll:
Exactly. It's really not that difficult to get along with me. Just show respect and I'll keep it the same.
Jag wrote:
February 3rd, 2023, 6:43 am
Years ago when I wanted to buy his older script he acted very rude and obnoxious with me told me to go read the instructions and not waste his time.
Yeah, you must have been asking me questions which were already answered on the site since you were too lazy to read. I'm not your personal Siri.
workman wrote:
February 22nd, 2023, 8:53 am
Is he the guy who brags about his looks?
It's not me. On the latest episode of 'Who the hell is this guy?' I was flying from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) to Cancun a few weeks ago. While waiting for the announcement to board the plane I was having my usual pre-flight snack of granola bars and fresh fruit from the gift shop ($1.99 for a banana, really?). As I stood up to throw the banana peel in the nearest garbage can, the two females seated behind me must have been checking me out because they stopped their conversation and one of the two males they were with turned around to see what they are looking at. He quickly figured it out as he says "oh, he's hot".

While finally boarding the Southwest plane in Group C (I unfortunately forgot to check-in to my flight until checking my luggage) I make way to the back of the plane. Two of the flight attendants were standing near each other to help the passengers with their seating. As I'm walking up the aisle to the back of the plane wearing my beloved Persol sunglasses, one of the flight attendants says to the other "Oh, he looks like..." and stop mid-sentence as I approach them. Hearing that I look like any famous blond-haired Hollywood hunk is nothing new to me. After I stow my black leather duffle bag in the overhead compartment and sit in the window seat of the last row, a third flight attendant sits on the aisle seat and greets me. She says to me "you look like Jake Gyllenhaal" which is one celeb that I haven't heard before and was not expecting since he does not have blond hair, as I do. She then ask me "Are you him?" and I grin and say "No." She then asked me to take off my sunglasses. I obliged and removed the frames from blocking my piercing blue eyes and stared deep into her soul. She says "oh yeah you're not him. You look better".

You know, just Chad things 8-)
T.B.W wrote:
February 6th, 2023, 3:38 pm
Chris is a character let me say that much
I'll take that as a compliment. Thank you.

BrasSmonkey
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1

Post by BrasSmonkey » June 8th, 2023, 10:55 pm

i have never bought from u! i did watch you scrap the php version of tubeace and do the wp version without changing your clients over to wp.

tubeace

Post by tubeace » June 8th, 2023, 11:03 pm

I know you have never bought from me. I refuse to have you as a customer. I had the entire state of AZ IP blocked to avoid having to deal with you as a customer. If a standalone customer wanted to use the WP version, I wasn't stopping them. This was in 2013, 10 years ago now. Seriously, what a pathetic life you must lead.

tubeace

Post by tubeace » June 9th, 2023, 12:00 am

Wm2man wrote:
March 1st, 2023, 10:52 am
workman wrote:
February 22nd, 2023, 8:53 am
Is he the guy who brags about his looks?
34ddww
As I mentioned in my previous post. It's not me bragging.

I was a rebellious teenager which I would say is due to not having a father in my childhood and adolescence. I have always been considered intelligent and good looking throughout my life (from "awww, he's so cute" to "handsome" to "sexy" to "JESUS!!").

Height: 6'2"* (188 cm) - I could say I'm 6'3" since every guy adds an inch, but I'm 6'2" barefoot, which is widely considered the perfect height for a man. Every man in my family is over 6 feet tall. My brother is 6'6" and was the tallest student in his high school graduating class. My father is 6'1". Maternal grandfather was 6'1 and my uncle (mother's brother) is same height as myself.

Hair: Blond w/ no receding hairline. My maternal grandfather had a full head of hair when he passed away in his 70s. (fun fact: blonde is the #1 hair color of women who dye their hair and on average spend over $60,000 USD in their lifetime to match the color of mine and my people, so please consider the potential cost savings)

Eyes: Blue - My eyes are the physical feature I receive the most compliments on, with my height being second. Blue eyes are the second most rare eye color among humans globally, with only 8% of the population having them.

Waist: 32"* (34" inseam)

Chest: 40"-42"* Jacket

Member size: I have never had any complaints. Although it does have a darker shade than the rest of my body, probably due to all the friction. If you were to birth a son, he would most likely be a big hit with the ladies as well, which you clearly would hope for to ensure his reproductive success. (See 'Sexy son hypothesis' in sources below)

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual (must to the dismay of the thousands of gay men who I am worshiped by)

* These are the traditional proportions of a male fashion runway model (see cited source below) which I have been assumed to be on many occasions (also see below for examples).

I can make a list of 50+ celebrities who I have been told I look like, but here are a few off the top of my head (in order of being told during my lifetime)

Macaulay Culkin - This was my nickname given to me by the girls in Sunday school. I was actually cuter than Macaulay Culkin, see link to photo below)

Vanilla Ice - Not sure if they were serious or not because I didn't have the cool zig zag lines shaved in my hair at 11 years old since my overbearing mother wouldn't allow it)

Zack Morris - Played by Mark-Paul Gosselaar in the hit 90s TV show 'Saved by the Bell'. That dude scored Kelly Kapowski, many of my generation's first crush.

Jim Carrey - Probably due to the fact I made a lot of silly faces, although I do consider him a fellow handsome man.

Leonardo Dicaprio** - I've just now hit puberty. I think I share the same genetics with this guy. See the 1995 movie 'The Basketball Diaries', where he played a character 6 years younger than he was in real life. Like Leo, I was such a "late bloomer" that my friend asked me if I shaved my armpit hair since I had little to none at 15 years old, while he was a year younger than me, although this friend would later be bald by age 21.

Devon Sawa - Starred in mid 90s Casper movie, Final Destination series and Eminem's 'Stan' music video)

Matt Damon** - Told to me by the girl I lost my virginity to at age 17 (I lied and told her I was 18 so she would let me bang, since I didn't realize the age of consent is 17 in Louisiana anyway). She was 21 and had a boyfriend who said it turned him on at the thought of me sleeping with her. (See below for pricing of additional services)

Tim Robbins - I didn't realize he was in Top Gun as well, but I guess it's understandable since he didn't have as big a role as Maverick and Iceman.

Brad Pitt** - Could be worse, right?

Steve McQueen - Somebody asked if I was his son in a bar about 7 years ago

Alexander Skarsgård

Harrison Ford**

Boyd Holbrook (Netflix series 'Narcos' DEA agent)

Bradley Cooper**

Colton something - My mother told me this one since she's watches those ridiculous Hallmark movies, which probably leads to her delusion of still landing a husband at her age. Anyways, she says he's a hunk.

Chris Hemsworth** - "He's Thor" which I've heard. I was never "fat Thor" though. I've always been on the slim/lean side.

** Denotes winners of People Magazine's 'Sexiest Man Alive' or '100 Most Beautiful People'

"If you're so good looking, why aren't you a model or movie star?" you may be asking. As I mentioned earlier, I grew up in bum fuck Louisiana and there aren't too many modeling scouts thereabouts (hey, that rhymed!). I only went to New York City for the first time in 2015, at age 33 where people would say things such as:

"Definitely a model" while walking up the street on 5th avenue in Manhattan.

While walking towards each other up the street, one young lady asked her friend as she pointing at me "What about him?", to which her friend replied "10!". I assume she was ranking me on a 1-10 scale or guessing my member size (in inches, of course).

"I thought that was Brad Pitt!" said by a woman next to me while standing on the curb of the crosswalk waiting for the light to change.

"Brad Pitt just walked in" a young man jokingly muttered to a female in their group seated at a bar in Manhattan to which she replied while laughing "don't do that!!".

I have seen several A-list celebrities checking me out while walking the streets or in airports.

Furthermore, I am not just a pretty face. I have always been a natural athlete. I was the only white kid on my middle school basketball team. This may not sound too impressive, but please also understand I can still perform physical feats which would kill 99% of humans. I have run over 30 marathons (most of which I ran during COVID). On my 40th birthday, I ran 40 miles (the longest distance I've run to date) to celebrate and prove I have not peaked physically and I am still getting better every year. I ran 41 miles on my 41st birthday again this year and plan to do so every year after until it kills me.

I hope that I have qualified myself in the looks department, but I could go on further and provide additional examples of my genetic blessings. Sure, why not...

While running through the streets shirtless, I have heard many (hundreds if not thousands of) women involuntary moan or grunt as I pass them by, sometimes even with their male partner walking next to them (sorry, guys you may need to try harder). I have also caused many close-call traffic accidents with women running red lights and stop signs while they were mesmerized by my galloping stride. "Horse genetics" was another term I just reminded myself of hearing from a man watching me run on the soft sands of the beach.

The most common words I hear about myself on a daily basis are "who is this guy?!?" as I run by fellow expats in the popular tourist destination of which I live, looking like an anonymous olympic runner. "My baby daddy" is another title frequently claimed by young women admiring the results of my dedication of being a distance runner and gym goer. Of course, getting this much attention from my female admirers is met with hostile replies from my unworthy adversaries, who must resort to cowardly mutters of "show off" or "he's probably gay" to squash the hopes and dreams of attaining the sperm of such a man as myself.

"Anywayyyy" is the second most heard phrase when groups of people give me a look over and one attempts to change the subject, which is usually said by the least attractive in the group. Can't a guy just go grocery shopping without people fawning over my statuesque presence everyday?
Last edited by tubeace on June 9th, 2023, 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

tubeace

Post by tubeace » June 9th, 2023, 12:02 am

It's worth the $79 just to talk to me on Skype.
Last edited by tubeace on June 9th, 2023, 12:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

tubeace

Post by tubeace » June 9th, 2023, 12:04 am

To be honest I never really wanted to talk about my looks until BrassMonkey's boyfriend made a pretty stupid assumption about me on another forum and I had to let that ninja know what's up.

BrasSmonkey

Post by BrasSmonkey » June 9th, 2023, 12:34 am

why you try to argue with people is :lol: :lol: :lol:

Austin

Post by Austin » June 9th, 2023, 8:31 am

It is priced reasonably well not sure why it would not be worth the money if it does what it says it will

tubeace

Post by tubeace » June 9th, 2023, 11:06 am

Austin wrote:
June 9th, 2023, 8:31 am
It is priced reasonably well not sure why it would not be worth the money if it does what it says it will
Exactly. In fact, it's underpriced. My biggest mistake was offering a lifetime license instead of an annual license.

Another fun fact is, Tube Ace is one of the most profitable WordPress plugins in existence and it's not even allowed in the the WP plugin repo where 50,000+ plugins reside.

tubeace

Post by tubeace » June 9th, 2023, 11:26 am

BrasSmonkey wrote:
June 9th, 2023, 12:34 am
why you try to argue with people is :lol: :lol: :lol:
Especially with you. You never seem to learn.

Affman

Post by Affman » June 9th, 2023, 11:28 am

is thsi fake drama going on between tubeace and brassmonkey?

tubeace

Post by tubeace » June 9th, 2023, 12:19 pm

Affman wrote:
June 9th, 2023, 11:28 am
I'm sure he admires my tenacity and success. He just has problems articulating himself as you are probably aware by now.

BrasSmonkey

Post by BrasSmonkey » June 9th, 2023, 1:23 pm

tubeace wrote:
June 9th, 2023, 12:19 pm
Affman wrote:
June 9th, 2023, 11:28 am
I'm sure he admires my tenacity and success. He just has problems articulating himself as you are probably aware by now.
and that is why you are banned on the other place.

tubeace

Post by tubeace » June 9th, 2023, 1:40 pm

I'm temp banned from GFY because I posted a factual Intelius background report about a member who was slandering me.

tubeace worth the money?