We are going back to the moon as of today

Discussion Of All Legal Topics Anything Goes, No Personal Information or Attacks.
Trading, Buying, Selling Links, Traffic, Domains, Websites Go Here.
Looking for Work or Hiring Employees or Independent Contractors Post Here.
Sponsor Announcement & News
BrasSmonkey
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1

Post by BrasSmonkey » February 4th, 2024, 10:10 pm

tacnet wrote:
February 4th, 2024, 4:46 pm
gotonudecom wrote:
February 4th, 2024, 3:56 pm
That is the point of discussions about conspiracy theories and their importance we have to get the crazy ideas out, meaning no evidence YET, then focus on the evidence available.
OR......simply ignore all the evidence and cling onto your conspiracy theory regardless !!!
oh boy here we go.... why won't they let the news in area 51? all those people that worked there know what is in there! im a conspiracy theorist :ugeek: :geek: there was no moon landing..... e.t. is real!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kev

Post by Kev » February 5th, 2024, 9:24 am

When I see another man or woman walking on the moon I will believe we went

fappmaster

Post by fappmaster » February 6th, 2024, 2:08 pm

Kev wrote:
February 5th, 2024, 9:24 am
You believe everything you see on tv :P

tacnet
Referrals: 2

Post by tacnet » February 6th, 2024, 3:15 pm

Kev wrote:
You've already seen a man walking on the moon. Why should seeing it again make any difference ??

24alex
Referrals: 21

Post by 24alex » February 8th, 2024, 10:19 am

tacnet wrote:
December 21st, 2023, 7:58 am
Ricks-Cams wrote:
December 21st, 2023, 7:49 am
tacnet wrote:
December 21st, 2023, 7:45 am
Of course if this were all faked, then the lies must be continuing right up to this day !!

For example, every day we bounce a laser off a mirror that was installed on the moon by Buzz Aldrin, to measure the distance between the moon and the earth. This is how we know the moon is slowly receeding from earth

If Buzz Aldrin never went to the moon then the mirror isn't there and whoever is firing that laser must be lieing his ass off......every day for the last 50 years !!!!

Same goes for the seismometer that was installed by Apollo 12 and signals its data back to earth every day

Just another inconvenient truth that conspiracy theorists will undoubtedly ignore

The mirror might be there how ever that does not mean Buzz Aldrin installed it on the moon, a non-manned flight could have landed and put it there. Look even the Chinese and Indians who have tried moon landings recently have not tried put a man on the moon, those van Allen radiation belts are not going to let a human travel across and back form them without frying the people and the electronics on the space craft.
Erm read the post above regarding the Van Allen belts

Every space craft we launch has to go through the Van Allen belts

You believe the Apollo crafts made it twice through it and the electrical gadgets didn't get fried, come on.

BrasSmonkey

Post by BrasSmonkey » February 8th, 2024, 11:54 am

the fact that people believe that there was a moon landing is beyond me. china would do it to show that they are more powerful. maybe russia.... nobody does it because it never happened. imagine if it were true... there would be flags everywhere!!!

tacnet

Post by tacnet » February 8th, 2024, 11:58 am

24alex wrote:
February 8th, 2024, 10:19 am
tacnet wrote:
December 21st, 2023, 7:58 am
Ricks-Cams wrote:
December 21st, 2023, 7:49 am

The mirror might be there how ever that does not mean Buzz Aldrin installed it on the moon, a non-manned flight could have landed and put it there. Look even the Chinese and Indians who have tried moon landings recently have not tried put a man on the moon, those van Allen radiation belts are not going to let a human travel across and back form them without frying the people and the electronics on the space craft.
Erm read the post above regarding the Van Allen belts

Every space craft we launch has to go through the Van Allen belts

You believe the Apollo crafts made it twice through it and the electrical gadgets didn't get fried, come on.
Are you suggesting that the Pioneer and Voyager space craft (both launched just a few years after the Apollo missions) couldn't make it through the van allen belts either without getting their circuits fried ???? So they must be faked too ???

The "Van Allen" belt conspiracy theory has been debunked so many times. Just see this google search for "Apollo Van Allen Belt" and pick whichever one you want to read https://www.google.com/search?q=apollo+van+allen+belt

tacnet

Post by tacnet » February 8th, 2024, 12:01 pm

BrasSmonkey wrote:
February 8th, 2024, 11:54 am
the fact that people believe that there was a moon landing is beyond me. china would do it to show that they are more powerful. maybe russia.... nobody does it because it never happened. imagine if it were true... there would be flags everywhere!!!
The fact that people like you DONT believe it is beyond me

EVERY SINGLE conspiracy theory about the moon landings has been debunked over and over again but still people like you ignore all the evidence and cling onto your theories regardless.

Its exactly the same story with ANY conspiracy theory about ANYTHING

Timdaman

Post by Timdaman » February 8th, 2024, 12:03 pm

BrasSmonkey wrote:
It never happened

BrasSmonkey

Post by BrasSmonkey » February 8th, 2024, 12:23 pm

Timdaman wrote:
February 8th, 2024, 12:03 pm
BrasSmonkey wrote:
It never happened
yup! who would try and spend millions to trash stuff? on purpose!

gotonudecom
Title: DomainMaster
Referrals: 30

Post by gotonudecom » February 8th, 2024, 4:36 pm

tacnet wrote:
February 4th, 2024, 4:46 pm
gotonudecom wrote:
February 4th, 2024, 3:56 pm
That is the point of discussions about conspiracy theories and their importance we have to get the crazy ideas out, meaning no evidence YET, then focus on the evidence available.
OR......simply ignore all the evidence and cling onto your conspiracy theory regardless !!!
plenty of evidence
your the one clinging
your the one NOT doing any research

Just insulting people.

Did you see the fake moon rock story!

https://phys.org/news/2009-09-moon-fake.html

and you want us to believe anything you type in?

If we really went to the moon, why is NASA giving petrified wood to people saying it is from the moon.

Wake up!
I know it will destroy your beliefs on what is happening in your pretend world.

Se need more people taking the red pill...
Now Registering YOURNAME.NUDE.com d64bvjh NUDE.com Subdomains Includes backlinks and other marketing features! Limited offer Sponsorchat members only!

Get your FREE ME.NUDE.com Link shorten / BIO Page XXX.NUDE.com:- Strippers.NUDE.com :- CAM.NUDE.com :- Celeb.NUDE.com | LiveChat.NUDE.com GoTo.NUDE.com | Public.NUDE.com
Adult Wordpress Webmasters BETA Testers contact me.

gotonudecom

Post by gotonudecom » February 8th, 2024, 4:37 pm

tacnet wrote:
February 6th, 2024, 3:15 pm
Kev wrote:
You've already seen a man walking on the moon. Why should seeing it again make any difference ??
We saw a many walking in front of a camera on a stage in Nevada. That has been proven.
FFS- do some research.
Now Registering YOURNAME.NUDE.com d64bvjh NUDE.com Subdomains Includes backlinks and other marketing features! Limited offer Sponsorchat members only!

Get your FREE ME.NUDE.com Link shorten / BIO Page XXX.NUDE.com:- Strippers.NUDE.com :- CAM.NUDE.com :- Celeb.NUDE.com | LiveChat.NUDE.com GoTo.NUDE.com | Public.NUDE.com

gotonudecom

Post by gotonudecom » February 8th, 2024, 4:39 pm

tacnet wrote:
February 8th, 2024, 12:01 pm
BrasSmonkey wrote:
The fact that people like you DONT believe it is beyond me

EVERY SINGLE conspiracy theory about the moon landings has been debunked over and over again but still people like you ignore all the evidence and cling onto your theories regardless.

Its exactly the same story with ANY conspiracy theory about ANYTHING

Debunked by whom?

do you have a comprehensive list? NO then shut up!

I just send a conspiracy to you that has not been debunked. NASA sending fake moon rocks, cause we did not go to the moon,

tacnet

Post by tacnet » February 8th, 2024, 5:49 pm

gotonudecom wrote:
February 8th, 2024, 4:36 pm

Did you see the fake moon rock story!

https://phys.org/news/2009-09-moon-fake.html

and you want us to believe anything you type in?

If we really went to the moon, why is NASA giving petrified wood to people saying it is from the moon.
The lunar samples have been studied by THOUSANDS of scientists all over the world for the last 60 years. We have some here right now in Oxford Univesity. They've been carbon dated to 4.5 Billion years old, thats older than any rock you will find on earth (and WAY older than any petrified wood)

You cant honestly believe that all those scientists have been duped for the last 60 years by petrified wood ????

Cant be bothered to argue with you anymore. YOU need to do some research instead of ignoring all the evidence !

BOB777

Post by BOB777 » February 8th, 2024, 6:01 pm

Here is what makes me question if it was all real or not. They were jumping up and down, falling down, were they not scared if they punctured or ripped their space suits they would die in minutes. OR were they not concerned since they had nothing to worry about back on earth.

We are going back to the moon as of today