We are going back to the moon as of today

Discussion Of All Legal Topics Anything Goes, No Personal Information or Attacks.
Trading, Buying, Selling Links, Traffic, Domains, Websites Go Here.
Looking for Work or Hiring Employees or Independent Contractors Post Here.
Sponsor Announcement & News
User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 6132
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#226

Post by BrasSmonkey » January 23rd, 2024, 1:36 am

tacnet wrote:
January 23rd, 2024, 12:07 am
BrasSmonkey wrote:
January 22nd, 2024, 6:45 pm
you fuckers are snorting bath salts....
And you need to educate yourself and stop jumping on every conspiracy bandwagon you stumble accross
i can say what i want to.... im not jumping on shit :lol:




GamerMike
Posts: 7
Joined: January 21st, 2024, 6:43 pm

#227

Post by GamerMike » January 23rd, 2024, 11:36 am

Let me correct the title here.

We are going back to the moon as of today




User avatar
tacnet
Posts: 1826
Joined: February 22nd, 2019, 7:21 pm
Referrals: 2
Contact:

#228

Post by tacnet » January 23rd, 2024, 12:14 pm

If it was faked, why has nobody come forward and admitted they faked it ??? What about the cameramen, the site designers, the lighting guys, the prop manufacturers or the people who broadcast it etc etc ????

Surely after 50 years SOMEONE would have come forward and said "Yeah we faked it and here's the proof"

Just another inconvenient FACT that conspiracy theorists choose to ignore

GamerMike
Posts: 7
Joined: January 21st, 2024, 6:43 pm

#229

Post by GamerMike » January 23rd, 2024, 12:37 pm

tacnet wrote:
January 23rd, 2024, 12:14 pm
If it was faked, why has nobody come forward and admitted they faked it ??? What about the cameramen, the site designers, the lighting guys, the prop manufacturers or the people who broadcast it etc etc ????

Surely after 50 years SOMEONE would have come forward and said "Yeah we faked it and here's the proof"

Just another inconvenient FACT that conspiracy theorists choose to ignore
The tech was not available back then




User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 6132
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#230

Post by BrasSmonkey » January 23rd, 2024, 2:09 pm

tacnet wrote:
January 23rd, 2024, 12:07 am
BrasSmonkey wrote:
January 22nd, 2024, 6:45 pm
you fuckers are snorting bath salts....
And you need to educate yourself and stop jumping on every conspiracy bandwagon you stumble accross
educate? i do not believe it. that is my opinion. i do not believe it to be truth. when i see them do it maybe i will believe it.




User avatar
tacnet
Posts: 1826
Joined: February 22nd, 2019, 7:21 pm
Referrals: 2
Contact:

#231

Post by tacnet » January 23rd, 2024, 2:32 pm

GamerMike wrote:
January 23rd, 2024, 12:37 pm
tacnet wrote:
January 23rd, 2024, 12:14 pm
If it was faked, why has nobody come forward and admitted they faked it ??? What about the cameramen, the site designers, the lighting guys, the prop manufacturers or the people who broadcast it etc etc ????

Surely after 50 years SOMEONE would have come forward and said "Yeah we faked it and here's the proof"

Just another inconvenient FACT that conspiracy theorists choose to ignore
The tech was not available back then
Like I said.....you've simply ignored the question. Why hasn't anybody come forward in over 50 years ????

User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 6132
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#232

Post by BrasSmonkey » January 23rd, 2024, 2:37 pm

tacnet wrote:
January 23rd, 2024, 2:32 pm
GamerMike wrote:
January 23rd, 2024, 12:37 pm
tacnet wrote:
January 23rd, 2024, 12:14 pm
If it was faked, why has nobody come forward and admitted they faked it ??? What about the cameramen, the site designers, the lighting guys, the prop manufacturers or the people who broadcast it etc etc ????

Surely after 50 years SOMEONE would have come forward and said "Yeah we faked it and here's the proof"

Just another inconvenient FACT that conspiracy theorists choose to ignore
The tech was not available back then
Like I said.....you've simply ignored the question. Why hasn't anybody come forward in over 50 years ????
i have no idea! ok question back... why are all the ships exploding? Space Shuttle Challenger i watched them die on live tv!!! (in my classroom)it's funny they will not use the craft they said worked... not even the smart musk would try the craft that worked the appolo!!




User avatar
tacnet
Posts: 1826
Joined: February 22nd, 2019, 7:21 pm
Referrals: 2
Contact:

#233

Post by tacnet » January 23rd, 2024, 2:48 pm

BrasSmonkey wrote:
January 23rd, 2024, 2:37 pm
tacnet wrote:
January 23rd, 2024, 2:32 pm
GamerMike wrote:
January 23rd, 2024, 12:37 pm


The tech was not available back then
Like I said.....you've simply ignored the question. Why hasn't anybody come forward in over 50 years ????
i have no idea! ok question back... why are all the ships exploding? Space Shuttle Challenger i watched them die on live tv!!! (in my classroom)it's funny they will not use the craft they said worked... not even the smart musk would try the craft that worked the appolo!!
Im not getting into a debate with you because you have NO IDEA what you are talking about.

You simply ignore all the inconvenient facts and persist with your conspiracy theory. Thats what ALL conspiracy theorists do

If you cant explain why not a single person has come forward in the last 50 years and admitted they faked it in then you have to conclude that..... IT WASNT FAKED. And if you wont do that then its because you are too ignorant and need to educate yourself

User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 6132
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#234

Post by BrasSmonkey » January 23rd, 2024, 2:57 pm

tacnet wrote:
January 23rd, 2024, 2:48 pm
BrasSmonkey wrote:
January 23rd, 2024, 2:37 pm
tacnet wrote:
January 23rd, 2024, 2:32 pm


Like I said.....you've simply ignored the question. Why hasn't anybody come forward in over 50 years ????
i have no idea! ok question back... why are all the ships exploding? Space Shuttle Challenger i watched them die on live tv!!! (in my classroom)it's funny they will not use the craft they said worked... not even the smart musk would try the craft that worked the appolo!!
Im not getting into a debate with you because you have NO IDEA what you are talking about.

You simply ignore all the inconvenient facts and persist with your conspiracy theory. Thats what ALL conspiracy theorists do

If you cant explain why not a single person has come forward in the last 50 years and admitted they faked it in then you have to conclude that..... IT WASNT FAKED. And if you wont do that then its because you are too ignorant and need to educate yourself
wow! i answered yours and as usual you won't answer it. and you deny that they refuse to use the apollo just to get back to the moon! no blowing up if it were true. which it is not.... ok my post limit Exceeded later gator!!! grab me a bag of moon rocks dogg.... :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: t5x38g t5x38g t5x38g




User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 12279
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#235

Post by TheButcher » January 23rd, 2024, 4:57 pm

BrasSmonkey wrote:
January 23rd, 2024, 2:57 pm
. ok my post limit Exceeded later gator!!! grab me a bag of moon rocks dogg.... :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: t5x38g t5x38g t5x38g
I increased your maximum daily post count to 5 as of midnight tonight :ugeek:

User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 12279
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#236

Post by TheButcher » January 23rd, 2024, 5:03 pm

tacnet wrote:
January 23rd, 2024, 2:48 pm


If you cant explain why not a single person has come forward in the last 50 years and admitted they faked it.....


You tell my mother in law anything and tell her not to share the news half of the city knows about it before you can say Jack shit!
Tens of thousands of people worked on the Apollo moon project and not one person said a word, that is some good secretive people or there was nothing to tell.

User avatar
tacnet
Posts: 1826
Joined: February 22nd, 2019, 7:21 pm
Referrals: 2
Contact:

#237

Post by tacnet » January 23rd, 2024, 6:26 pm

TheButcher wrote:
January 23rd, 2024, 5:03 pm
tacnet wrote:
January 23rd, 2024, 2:48 pm


If you cant explain why not a single person has come forward in the last 50 years and admitted they faked it.....


You tell my mother in law anything and tell her not to share the news half of the city knows about it before you can say Jack shit!
Tens of thousands of people worked on the Apollo moon project and not one person said a word, that is some good secretive people or there was nothing to tell.
Exactly. There were actually over 400,000 people working on the Apollo project and NOT A SINGLE ONE has come forward to admit that they faked it.

And yet STILL conspiracy theorists continue to insist that they were LOL

User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 6132
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#238

Post by BrasSmonkey » January 23rd, 2024, 6:43 pm

TheButcher wrote:
January 23rd, 2024, 5:03 pm
tacnet wrote:
January 23rd, 2024, 2:48 pm


If you cant explain why not a single person has come forward in the last 50 years and admitted they faked it.....


You tell my mother in law anything and tell her not to share the news half of the city knows about it before you can say Jack shit!
Tens of thousands of people worked on the Apollo moon project and not one person said a word, that is some good secretive people or there was nothing to tell.
more worked behind illegal drugs! you see anybody talking besides oliver north??? oh wait the one that committed suicide!!! shot themself twice behind the ear. google that. tac says it happened i don't care! i do not believe it!!!




User avatar
tacnet
Posts: 1826
Joined: February 22nd, 2019, 7:21 pm
Referrals: 2
Contact:

#239

Post by tacnet » January 23rd, 2024, 7:34 pm

BrasSmonkey wrote:
January 23rd, 2024, 6:43 pm
TheButcher wrote:
January 23rd, 2024, 5:03 pm
tacnet wrote:
January 23rd, 2024, 2:48 pm


If you cant explain why not a single person has come forward in the last 50 years and admitted they faked it.....


You tell my mother in law anything and tell her not to share the news half of the city knows about it before you can say Jack shit!
Tens of thousands of people worked on the Apollo moon project and not one person said a word, that is some good secretive people or there was nothing to tell.
more worked behind illegal drugs! you see anybody talking besides oliver north??? oh wait the one that committed suicide!!! shot themself twice behind the ear. google that. tac says it happened i don't care! i do not believe it!!!
Typical response from a conspiracy theorist. Ignore all the evidence and cling onto your theory for dear life.

Thats why there is NO POINT in debating anything with a conspiracy theorist. Nothing you can say will ever change their mind

User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 6132
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#240

Post by BrasSmonkey » January 23rd, 2024, 9:30 pm

tacnet wrote:
January 23rd, 2024, 7:34 pm
BrasSmonkey wrote:
January 23rd, 2024, 6:43 pm
TheButcher wrote:
January 23rd, 2024, 5:03 pm




You tell my mother in law anything and tell her not to share the news half of the city knows about it before you can say Jack shit!
Tens of thousands of people worked on the Apollo moon project and not one person said a word, that is some good secretive people or there was nothing to tell.
more worked behind illegal drugs! you see anybody talking besides oliver north??? oh wait the one that committed suicide!!! shot themself twice behind the ear. google that. tac says it happened i don't care! i do not believe it!!!
Typical response from a conspiracy theorist. Ignore all the evidence and cling onto your theory for dear life.

Thats why there is NO POINT in debating anything with a conspiracy theorist. Nothing you can say will ever change their mind
it's not! it is my belief! i am not trying to get you to believe shit! what conspiracy???? you are confusing your words... if anyone it is u! conspiracy number one. uk tinfoil hat... what do you call yours? snuggy? :o :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-)




We are going back to the moon as of today

Post Reply