We are going back to the moon as of today

Discussion Of All Legal Topics Anything Goes, No Personal Information or Attacks.
Trading, Buying, Selling Links, Traffic, Domains, Websites Go Here.
Looking for Work or Hiring Employees or Independent Contractors Post Here.
Sponsor Announcement & News
Post Reply
User avatar
killah
Posts: 1025
Joined: March 7th, 2018, 6:18 pm

We are going back to the moon as of today

#1

Post by killah » November 16th, 2022, 6:34 am

Watch Artemis 1 successfully lift off to the moon, we did it.



Sneaky
Posts: 619
Joined: March 5th, 2018, 5:21 pm

#2

Post by Sneaky » November 16th, 2022, 7:23 am

Image

User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 12205
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#3

Post by TheButcher » November 16th, 2022, 9:29 am

Great to see it finally went into space good job NASA. All the best with the mission.

rx_tom
Posts: 628
Joined: January 11th, 2019, 11:27 am
Referrals: 4

#4

Post by rx_tom » November 16th, 2022, 10:03 am

So we can go to the moon and return automatically?

That's cool man




DeSexGuide
Posts: 1306
Joined: May 4th, 2018, 6:51 pm

#5

Post by DeSexGuide » November 17th, 2022, 8:04 am

I hope they find little green men on the moon that will be a blast




User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 12205
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#6

Post by TheButcher » November 18th, 2022, 11:26 am

DeSexGuide wrote:
November 17th, 2022, 8:04 am
I hope they find little green men on the moon that will be a blast


LOL

User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 6007
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#7

Post by BrasSmonkey » November 18th, 2022, 11:33 am

DeSexGuide wrote:
November 17th, 2022, 8:04 am
I hope they find little green men on the moon that will be a blast
actually they would not be green... :roll: they would be ash colored because lack of sunlight or a concentrated light source.




User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 12205
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#8

Post by TheButcher » November 19th, 2022, 10:04 am

BrasSmonkey wrote:
November 18th, 2022, 11:33 am
DeSexGuide wrote:
November 17th, 2022, 8:04 am
I hope they find little green men on the moon that will be a blast
actually they would not be green... :roll: they would be ash colored because lack of sunlight or a concentrated light source.


Or frozen from the cold

User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 6007
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#9

Post by BrasSmonkey » November 19th, 2022, 12:16 pm

TheButcher wrote:
November 19th, 2022, 10:04 am
BrasSmonkey wrote:
November 18th, 2022, 11:33 am
DeSexGuide wrote:
November 17th, 2022, 8:04 am
I hope they find little green men on the moon that will be a blast
actually they would not be green... :roll: they would be ash colored because lack of sunlight or a concentrated light source.


Or frozen from the cold
nah someway they know how to protect themselves from that.




pornmafia
Posts: 926
Joined: March 4th, 2018, 12:14 pm

#10

Post by pornmafia » November 20th, 2022, 9:51 am

Next trip will be with astronauts on board round te moon, then the 3rd trip will be astronauts walking on the moon.




User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 12205
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#11

Post by TheButcher » November 21st, 2022, 9:32 am

Orion passed by the moon today, got pretty close 80 miles accroding to the CNN article below.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/21/world/na ... index.html

User avatar
cimage
Posts: 1147
Joined: June 3rd, 2018, 2:36 pm
Title: living the good life

#12

Post by cimage » December 4th, 2022, 10:32 am

Billions are being spent on redoing what we did half a century back, seems a total waste of time and money, just use the old rocket and technology if you must go back.
Stop looking for reps if they don't care why waste your time and traffic at their program, fuck that.
~ cimage 2024

User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 6007
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#13

Post by BrasSmonkey » December 4th, 2022, 1:43 pm

cimage wrote:
December 4th, 2022, 10:32 am
Billions are being spent on redoing what we did half a century back, seems a total waste of time and money, just use the old rocket and technology if you must go back.
how do you think electronics and everything else moved forward?? :shock:




User avatar
BarbaraCum
Posts: 532
Joined: July 9th, 2018, 4:11 am
Contact:

#14

Post by BarbaraCum » December 5th, 2022, 9:56 am

Sex on the moon sounds exciting to me




User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 12205
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#15

Post by TheButcher » December 6th, 2022, 9:21 am

BarbaraCum wrote:
December 5th, 2022, 9:56 am
Sex on the moon sounds exciting to me
Some how I do not see any women on the moon running around in a negligee :)

We are going back to the moon as of today

Post Reply