We are going back to the moon as of today

Discussion Of All Legal Topics Anything Goes, No Personal Information or Attacks.
Trading, Buying, Selling Links, Traffic, Domains, Websites Go Here.
Looking for Work or Hiring Employees or Independent Contractors Post Here.
Sponsor Announcement & News
User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 6007
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#271

Post by BrasSmonkey » February 8th, 2024, 8:38 pm

tacnet wrote:
February 8th, 2024, 5:49 pm
gotonudecom wrote:
February 8th, 2024, 4:36 pm

Did you see the fake moon rock story!

https://phys.org/news/2009-09-moon-fake.html

and you want us to believe anything you type in?

If we really went to the moon, why is NASA giving petrified wood to people saying it is from the moon.
The lunar samples have been studied by THOUSANDS of scientists all over the world for the last 60 years. We have some here right now in Oxford Univesity. They've been carbon dated to 4.5 Billion years old, thats older than any rock you will find on earth (and WAY older than any petrified wood)

You cant honestly believe that all those scientists have been duped for the last 60 years by petrified wood ????

Cant be bothered to argue with you anymore. YOU need to do some research instead of ignoring all the evidence !
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: t5x38g




User avatar
tacnet
Posts: 1775
Joined: February 22nd, 2019, 7:21 pm
Referrals: 2
Contact:

#272

Post by tacnet » February 8th, 2024, 10:47 pm

Just think for a minute what it would take for it to be faked :-

400,000 people worked on the Apollo program and your suggesting that they have all managed to keep it a secret for the last 60 years ???? Even if you caim not all of them were aware, there were still 10s of thousands who worked at Cape Kennedy launch site plus thousand more at mission control in Houston who would have HAD to be aware that what they were doing was fake. If even ONE of those people came forward with proof that it was faked, it would be a huge global news story. (Not just a post on some conspiracy website). There would be a congressional hearing into how NASA had defrauded the American public out of BILLIONS of dollars. The Russians would be broadcasting it all over the world about how they never lost the space race

THE TRUTH IS YOU CANNOT GET THAT MANY PEOPLE TO KEEP A SECRET FOR A DAY LET ALONE 60 YEARS !!!

User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 6007
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#273

Post by BrasSmonkey » February 8th, 2024, 10:59 pm

tacnet wrote:
February 8th, 2024, 10:47 pm
Just think for a minute what it would take for it to be faked :-

400,000 people worked on the Apollo program and your suggesting that they have all managed to keep it a secret for the last 60 years ???? Even if you caim not all of them were aware, there were still 10s of thousands who worked at Cape Kennedy launch site plus thousand more at mission control in Houston who would have HAD to be aware that what they were doing was fake. If even ONE of those people came forward with proof that it was faked, it would be a huge global news story. (Not just a post on some conspiracy website). There would be a congressional hearing into how NASA had defrauded the American public out of BILLIONS of dollars. The Russians would be broadcasting it all over the world about how they never lost the space race

THE TRUTH IS YOU CANNOT GET THAT MANY PEOPLE TO KEEP A SECRET FOR A DAY LET ALONE 60 YEARS !!!
it's not impossible man. look at putin and china.... look at the uk.... the united states and the c.i.a. bringing in drugs. your country is connect to drugs almost the same way. that illuminati shit.... celebs throwing up illuminati and people don't say shit!




User avatar
tacnet
Posts: 1775
Joined: February 22nd, 2019, 7:21 pm
Referrals: 2
Contact:

#274

Post by tacnet » February 9th, 2024, 8:19 am

BrasSmonkey wrote:
February 8th, 2024, 10:59 pm
tacnet wrote:
February 8th, 2024, 10:47 pm
Just think for a minute what it would take for it to be faked :-

400,000 people worked on the Apollo program and your suggesting that they have all managed to keep it a secret for the last 60 years ???? Even if you caim not all of them were aware, there were still 10s of thousands who worked at Cape Kennedy launch site plus thousand more at mission control in Houston who would have HAD to be aware that what they were doing was fake. If even ONE of those people came forward with proof that it was faked, it would be a huge global news story. (Not just a post on some conspiracy website). There would be a congressional hearing into how NASA had defrauded the American public out of BILLIONS of dollars. The Russians would be broadcasting it all over the world about how they never lost the space race

THE TRUTH IS YOU CANNOT GET THAT MANY PEOPLE TO KEEP A SECRET FOR A DAY LET ALONE 60 YEARS !!!
it's not impossible man. look at putin and china.... look at the uk.... the united states and the c.i.a. bringing in drugs. your country is connect to drugs almost the same way. that illuminati shit.... celebs throwing up illuminati and people don't say shit!
The ILLUMINATI ???? Seriously ?????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

The CIA and drug smugglers might be able to keep a secret between 10s of people. And the fact that you say you know about it means they FAILED at even that

You and gotnude crack me up. One minute its the illuminati who faked the moon landings, then the moon is an alien space craft sent here to spy on us, next the bible tells us that there was a time BEFORE the moon. What other crazy ideas have you got ???

Its PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO GET HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE TO KEEP A SECRET FOR OVER 60 YEARS......PERIOD !

User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 6007
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#275

Post by BrasSmonkey » February 9th, 2024, 9:59 am

tacnet wrote:
February 9th, 2024, 8:19 am
BrasSmonkey wrote:
February 8th, 2024, 10:59 pm
tacnet wrote:
February 8th, 2024, 10:47 pm
Just think for a minute what it would take for it to be faked :-

400,000 people worked on the Apollo program and your suggesting that they have all managed to keep it a secret for the last 60 years ???? Even if you caim not all of them were aware, there were still 10s of thousands who worked at Cape Kennedy launch site plus thousand more at mission control in Houston who would have HAD to be aware that what they were doing was fake. If even ONE of those people came forward with proof that it was faked, it would be a huge global news story. (Not just a post on some conspiracy website). There would be a congressional hearing into how NASA had defrauded the American public out of BILLIONS of dollars. The Russians would be broadcasting it all over the world about how they never lost the space race

THE TRUTH IS YOU CANNOT GET THAT MANY PEOPLE TO KEEP A SECRET FOR A DAY LET ALONE 60 YEARS !!!
it's not impossible man. look at putin and china.... look at the uk.... the united states and the c.i.a. bringing in drugs. your country is connect to drugs almost the same way. that illuminati shit.... celebs throwing up illuminati and people don't say shit!
The ILLUMINATI ???? Seriously ?????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

The CIA and drug smugglers might be able to keep a secret between 10s of people. And the fact that you say you know about it means they FAILED at even that

You and gotnude crack me up. One minute its the illuminati who faked the moon landings, then the moon is an alien space craft sent here to spy on us, next the bible tells us that there was a time BEFORE the moon. What other crazy ideas have you got ???

Its PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO GET HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE TO KEEP A SECRET FOR OVER 60 YEARS......PERIOD !
now you are just fucking lying.... have you ever watched cops the tv show? you know el chopo? im not going to skool you on the facts. im not trying to get you to believe. the being a sheep is your choice.... you need to get that shit cut off. that wool will choke you out..... save me some moon rocks... rocket man!




User avatar
tacnet
Posts: 1775
Joined: February 22nd, 2019, 7:21 pm
Referrals: 2
Contact:

#276

Post by tacnet » February 9th, 2024, 12:04 pm

BrasSmonkey wrote:
February 9th, 2024, 9:59 am
tacnet wrote:
February 9th, 2024, 8:19 am
BrasSmonkey wrote:
February 8th, 2024, 10:59 pm


it's not impossible man. look at putin and china.... look at the uk.... the united states and the c.i.a. bringing in drugs. your country is connect to drugs almost the same way. that illuminati shit.... celebs throwing up illuminati and people don't say shit!
The ILLUMINATI ???? Seriously ?????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

The CIA and drug smugglers might be able to keep a secret between 10s of people. And the fact that you say you know about it means they FAILED at even that

You and gotnude crack me up. One minute its the illuminati who faked the moon landings, then the moon is an alien space craft sent here to spy on us, next the bible tells us that there was a time BEFORE the moon. What other crazy ideas have you got ???

Its PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO GET HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE TO KEEP A SECRET FOR OVER 60 YEARS......PERIOD !
now you are just fucking lying.... have you ever watched cops the tv show? you know el chopo? im not going to skool you on the facts. im not trying to get you to believe. the being a sheep is your choice.... you need to get that shit cut off. that wool will choke you out..... save me some moon rocks... rocket man!
If anybody is a sheep its YOU LOL

Your the one blindly following one conspiracy theory after another. You should get your wool cut, it will be summer soon and you'll be sweating :lol:

User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 6007
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#277

Post by BrasSmonkey » February 9th, 2024, 1:40 pm

tacnet wrote:
February 9th, 2024, 12:04 pm
BrasSmonkey wrote:
February 9th, 2024, 9:59 am
tacnet wrote:
February 9th, 2024, 8:19 am


The ILLUMINATI ???? Seriously ?????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

The CIA and drug smugglers might be able to keep a secret between 10s of people. And the fact that you say you know about it means they FAILED at even that

You and gotnude crack me up. One minute its the illuminati who faked the moon landings, then the moon is an alien space craft sent here to spy on us, next the bible tells us that there was a time BEFORE the moon. What other crazy ideas have you got ???

Its PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO GET HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE TO KEEP A SECRET FOR OVER 60 YEARS......PERIOD !
now you are just fucking lying.... have you ever watched cops the tv show? you know el chopo? im not going to skool you on the facts. im not trying to get you to believe. the being a sheep is your choice.... you need to get that shit cut off. that wool will choke you out..... save me some moon rocks... rocket man!
If anybody is a sheep its YOU LOL

Your the one blindly following one conspiracy theory after another. You should get your wool cut, it will be summer soon and you'll be sweating :lol:
not trying to change your mind. there is no solid proof... laters!




GlennfromLA
Posts: 716
Joined: September 4th, 2019, 11:01 pm

#278

Post by GlennfromLA » February 10th, 2024, 11:46 am

It was a big fake show to prove we beat the ruskies to the moon




User avatar
tacnet
Posts: 1775
Joined: February 22nd, 2019, 7:21 pm
Referrals: 2
Contact:

#279

Post by tacnet » February 10th, 2024, 9:19 pm

BrasSmonkey wrote:
February 9th, 2024, 1:40 pm
tacnet wrote:
February 9th, 2024, 12:04 pm
BrasSmonkey wrote:
February 9th, 2024, 9:59 am


now you are just fucking lying.... have you ever watched cops the tv show? you know el chopo? im not going to skool you on the facts. im not trying to get you to believe. the being a sheep is your choice.... you need to get that shit cut off. that wool will choke you out..... save me some moon rocks... rocket man!
If anybody is a sheep its YOU LOL

Your the one blindly following one conspiracy theory after another. You should get your wool cut, it will be summer soon and you'll be sweating :lol:
not trying to change your mind. there is no solid proof... laters!
You say there is not proof. But just think about this
  • 1. The filmed it and broadcast it live
  • 2. They brought back samples
  • 3. They left dozens of experiments on the moon, many of which are still transmitting data back to earth today
Exactly what else could they have possibly done to prove it ??? Short of taking you with them and sitting you in the lunar module whilst they walked on the moon, what other bit of evidence could they have provided that you would accept as proof that they actually did it ?????

The answer is quite simple, NOTHING because you've already made up your mind that it was fake and no amount of evidence will ever change that !

Its the same story with ALL conspiracy theories.

User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 6007
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#280

Post by BrasSmonkey » February 11th, 2024, 12:08 am

tacnet wrote:
February 10th, 2024, 9:19 pm
BrasSmonkey wrote:
February 9th, 2024, 1:40 pm
tacnet wrote:
February 9th, 2024, 12:04 pm


If anybody is a sheep its YOU LOL

Your the one blindly following one conspiracy theory after another. You should get your wool cut, it will be summer soon and you'll be sweating :lol:
not trying to change your mind. there is no solid proof... laters!
You say there is not proof. But just think about this
  • 1. The filmed it and broadcast it live
  • 2. They brought back samples
  • 3. They left dozens of experiments on the moon, many of which are still transmitting data back to earth today
Exactly what else could they have possibly done to prove it ??? Short of taking you with them and sitting you in the lunar module whilst they walked on the moon, what other bit of evidence could they have provided that you would accept as proof that they actually did it ?????

The answer is quite simple, NOTHING because you've already made up your mind that it was fake and no amount of evidence will ever change that !

Its the same story with ALL conspiracy theories.
go get more samples... :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: jeezus H!!!




Sneaky
Posts: 619
Joined: March 5th, 2018, 5:21 pm

#281

Post by Sneaky » February 12th, 2024, 10:34 am

TheButcher wrote:
December 6th, 2022, 9:21 am
BarbaraCum wrote:
December 5th, 2022, 9:56 am
Sex on the moon sounds exciting to me
Some how I do not see any women on the moon running around in a negligee :)


I am imagining that scene if only Stanley Kubrick had thought of it at the time

User avatar
gotonudecom
Posts: 2354
Joined: February 6th, 2018, 1:54 pm
Title: DomainMaster
Referrals: 30
Contact:

#282

Post by gotonudecom » February 13th, 2024, 6:18 pm

tacnet wrote:
February 8th, 2024, 5:49 pm
gotonudecom wrote:
February 8th, 2024, 4:36 pm

Did you see the fake moon rock story!

https://phys.org/news/2009-09-moon-fake.html

and you want us to believe anything you type in?

If we really went to the moon, why is NASA giving petrified wood to people saying it is from the moon.
The lunar samples have been studied by THOUSANDS of scientists all over the world for the last 60 years. We have some here right now in Oxford Univesity. They've been carbon dated to 4.5 Billion years old, thats older than any rock you will find on earth (and WAY older than any petrified wood)

You cant honestly believe that all those scientists have been duped for the last 60 years by petrified wood ????

Cant be bothered to argue with you anymore. YOU need to do some research instead of ignoring all the evidence !
You talk out your ass.
You are assuming TOO many things.

Like they were not just fucking with them and sent a hunk of petrified wood and laughed!
Like maybe there is some petrified wood on the moon.

and you seem to think scientist always get it correct.

For fuck sake scientist get it wrong more than they get it correct.

Your the one in dream land about many things.

They have NOT be studied by thousands of scientists... you made that number up.

next thing YOU stated that is wrong..

They did not have moon rocks 60 years ago.

Stop making things up when you type into threads I participate in, proves you are dumber than you act.


You want things to be the way you want them in your mind, but you can not even state documented data correctly.

First rocks were supposedly collected in `1969 55 years ago.

I doubt even a thousand scientist have touched a true moon rock, from any country we have access to the scientist.

1000 people are easy to control with threats.

If you do not believe me, send me your home address. bf5d2b6s
Now Registering YOURNAME.NUDE.com d64bvjh NUDE.com Subdomains Includes backlinks and other marketing features! Limited offer Sponsorchat members only!

Get your FREE ME.NUDE.com Link shorten / BIO Page XXX.NUDE.com:- Strippers.NUDE.com :- CAM.NUDE.com :- Celeb.NUDE.com | LiveChat.NUDE.com GoTo.NUDE.com | Public.NUDE.com
Adult Wordpress Webmasters BETA Testers contact me.

User avatar
tacnet
Posts: 1775
Joined: February 22nd, 2019, 7:21 pm
Referrals: 2
Contact:

#283

Post by tacnet » February 13th, 2024, 8:08 pm

gotonudecom wrote:
February 13th, 2024, 6:18 pm
tacnet wrote:
February 8th, 2024, 5:49 pm
gotonudecom wrote:
February 8th, 2024, 4:36 pm

Did you see the fake moon rock story!

https://phys.org/news/2009-09-moon-fake.html

and you want us to believe anything you type in?

If we really went to the moon, why is NASA giving petrified wood to people saying it is from the moon.
The lunar samples have been studied by THOUSANDS of scientists all over the world for the last 60 years. We have some here right now in Oxford Univesity. They've been carbon dated to 4.5 Billion years old, thats older than any rock you will find on earth (and WAY older than any petrified wood)

You cant honestly believe that all those scientists have been duped for the last 60 years by petrified wood ????

Cant be bothered to argue with you anymore. YOU need to do some research instead of ignoring all the evidence !
You talk out your ass.
You are assuming TOO many things.

Like they were not just fucking with them and sent a hunk of petrified wood and laughed!
Like maybe there is some petrified wood on the moon.

and you seem to think scientist always get it correct.

For fuck sake scientist get it wrong more than they get it correct.

Your the one in dream land about many things.

They have NOT be studied by thousands of scientists... you made that number up.

next thing YOU stated that is wrong..

They did not have moon rocks 60 years ago.

Stop making things up when you type into threads I participate in, proves you are dumber than you act.


You want things to be the way you want them in your mind, but you can not even state documented data correctly.

First rocks were supposedly collected in `1969 55 years ago.

I doubt even a thousand scientist have touched a true moon rock, from any country we have access to the scientist.

1000 people are easy to control with threats.

If you do not believe me, send me your home address. bf5d2b6s
All this coming from a man who claims the moon is an alien spaceship dragged here so they can spy on us ????? And who also claims the bible tells us about a time before the moon was even there ????

You obviously dont have a clue what you are talking about and Im not going to waste my time arguing with you

User avatar
tacnet
Posts: 1775
Joined: February 22nd, 2019, 7:21 pm
Referrals: 2
Contact:

#284

Post by tacnet » February 13th, 2024, 8:10 pm

BrasSmonkey wrote:
February 11th, 2024, 12:08 am
tacnet wrote:
February 10th, 2024, 9:19 pm
BrasSmonkey wrote:
February 9th, 2024, 1:40 pm

not trying to change your mind. there is no solid proof... laters!
You say there is not proof. But just think about this
  • 1. The filmed it and broadcast it live
  • 2. They brought back samples
  • 3. They left dozens of experiments on the moon, many of which are still transmitting data back to earth today
Exactly what else could they have possibly done to prove it ??? Short of taking you with them and sitting you in the lunar module whilst they walked on the moon, what other bit of evidence could they have provided that you would accept as proof that they actually did it ?????

The answer is quite simple, NOTHING because you've already made up your mind that it was fake and no amount of evidence will ever change that !

Its the same story with ALL conspiracy theories.
go get more samples... :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: jeezus H!!!
You proved my point. There is NOTHING that NASA could have done to prove to you that the moon landings were real

User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 6007
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#285

Post by BrasSmonkey » February 13th, 2024, 10:39 pm

gotonudecom wrote:
February 13th, 2024, 6:18 pm
tacnet wrote:
February 8th, 2024, 5:49 pm
gotonudecom wrote:
February 8th, 2024, 4:36 pm



1000 people are easy to control with threats.

If you do not believe me, send me your home address. bf5d2b6s
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:




We are going back to the moon as of today

Post Reply