Black Friday wish list

Discussion Of Everything Legal Is Good, Past Contests Are here.
xxxman
Posts: 364
Joined: April 7th, 2018, 1:01 pm

Black Friday wish list

#1

Post by xxxman » November 9th, 2022, 8:14 pm

What is on your Black Friday wish list:

Top on my list is a new 2022 F-150 4x4 and I am going to go new car buying because I want one.






User avatar
kuprum
Posts: 4381
Joined: July 2nd, 2018, 4:20 am
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#2

Post by kuprum » November 10th, 2022, 5:12 am



Image

Skinner
Posts: 76
Joined: October 4th, 2021, 8:34 am

#3

Post by Skinner » November 10th, 2022, 6:22 am

Really need nothing so might not spend and save for Christmas gifts






User avatar
cimage
Posts: 963
Joined: June 3rd, 2018, 2:36 pm
Title: living the good life

#4

Post by cimage » November 10th, 2022, 9:06 pm

My wish list is simple


Image






yobilinks
Posts: 478
Joined: May 23rd, 2018, 3:08 pm

#5

Post by yobilinks » November 11th, 2022, 7:00 am

xxxman wrote:
November 9th, 2022, 8:14 pm
What is on your Black Friday wish list:

Top on my list is a new 2022 F-150 4x4 and I am going to go new car buying because I want one.
The F-150 Lightning looks a good truck, but you might not get any deals on it being new,you'll be lucky to order one even at sticker, they might have a dealer mark up on them. Let me know what you get.






User avatar
LuKenGas
Posts: 1289
Joined: February 23rd, 2018, 8:07 am

#6

Post by LuKenGas » November 12th, 2022, 7:05 am

xxxman wrote:
November 9th, 2022, 8:14 pm
What is on your Black Friday wish list:

Top on my list is a new 2022 F-150 4x4 and I am going to go new car buying because I want one.
What a shame they are V6's now :(
next they'll stick a 4 cylinder in them






3ric
Posts: 159
Joined: February 20th, 2022, 8:57 pm

#7

Post by 3ric » November 13th, 2022, 8:13 am

cimage wrote:
November 10th, 2022, 9:06 pm
My wish list is simple


Image
Are they real :twisted:






Mitch
Posts: 359
Joined: March 26th, 2018, 11:55 am

#8

Post by Mitch » November 14th, 2022, 9:00 am

I want a new car but going to wait it out until January and pick up a deal on a left over new 2022 Bimmer 4 series. .






User avatar
AlexO
Posts: 3385
Joined: February 10th, 2018, 5:37 pm
Title: I like Celebrities

#9

Post by AlexO » November 15th, 2022, 6:25 am

3ric wrote:
November 13th, 2022, 8:13 am
cimage wrote:
November 10th, 2022, 9:06 pm
My wish list is simple


Image
Are they real :twisted:
100% natural enhanced :lol:


Give me celebrity porn :twisted:

rx_tom
Posts: 544
Joined: January 11th, 2019, 11:27 am
Referrals: 4

#10

Post by rx_tom » November 16th, 2022, 10:05 am

A new chair my one gives me back pain after I work for a few hours, something really meant to keep your back comfy.






DeSexGuide
Posts: 1136
Joined: May 4th, 2018, 6:51 pm
Location: LosAngeles

#11

Post by DeSexGuide » November 17th, 2022, 7:48 am

Saving for Christmas don't need anything right now






User avatar
bestfreeporn
Posts: 1503
Joined: February 20th, 2018, 6:34 pm
Referrals: 1

#12

Post by bestfreeporn » November 18th, 2022, 6:16 am

Next Friday is the big day so get ready for it






User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 9993
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Contact:

#13

Post by TheButcher » November 22nd, 2022, 8:53 am

LuKenGas wrote:
November 12th, 2022, 7:05 am
xxxman wrote:
November 9th, 2022, 8:14 pm
What is on your Black Friday wish list:

Top on my list is a new 2022 F-150 4x4 and I am going to go new car buying because I want one.
What a shame they are V6's now :(
next they'll stick a 4 cylinder in them

It gets worse 3 cylinder cars are the new fashion.



XpressPete
Posts: 480
Joined: April 20th, 2018, 7:39 am

#14

Post by XpressPete » November 23rd, 2022, 7:46 am

It's Amazon time for me that is where I find the best Black Friday specials






User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 9993
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Contact:

#15

Post by TheButcher » November 24th, 2022, 7:37 am

XpressPete wrote:
November 23rd, 2022, 7:46 am
It's Amazon time for me that is where I find the best Black Friday specials
Everyday is Amazon time lol, I have started to buy quite a few things on there, for example air filters for my car, I save 50% off the deal prices the same FRAM filter is double at the dealership.



Black Friday wish list

Post Reply