NUDE.com aka Creator Marketing Agency

Discussion Of All Legal Topics Anything Goes, No Personal Information or Attacks.
Trading, Buying, Selling Links, Traffic, Domains, Websites Go Here.
Looking for Work or Hiring Employees or Independent Contractors Post Here.
Sponsor Announcement & News
User avatar
BHT
Posts: 1159
Joined: March 30th, 2018, 3:28 pm

#91

Post by BHT » December 9th, 2023, 10:11 am

gotonudecom wrote:
December 7th, 2023, 7:28 pm
I just ended a call with an existing marketing agency.
If you think affiliate program people are bad wait till you talk to some of these people.

Focused on updating the servers and adding a few new ones.
Traffic is up.

Freakn holidays take up so much time.
Just curious what are the specs of the server hosting nude.com?




User avatar
gotonudecom
Posts: 2354
Joined: February 6th, 2018, 1:54 pm
Title: DomainMaster
Referrals: 30
Contact:

#92

Post by gotonudecom » December 10th, 2023, 4:58 pm

BHT wrote:
December 9th, 2023, 10:11 am
gotonudecom wrote:
December 7th, 2023, 7:28 pm
I just ended a call with an existing marketing agency.
If you think affiliate program people are bad wait till you talk to some of these people.

Focused on updating the servers and adding a few new ones.
Traffic is up.

Freakn holidays take up so much time.
Just curious what are the specs of the server hosting nude.com?
Sent your question to Bikker.. He tells me but I forget.
Now Registering YOURNAME.NUDE.com d64bvjh NUDE.com Subdomains Includes backlinks and other marketing features! Limited offer Sponsorchat members only!

Get your FREE ME.NUDE.com Link shorten / BIO Page XXX.NUDE.com:- Strippers.NUDE.com :- CAM.NUDE.com :- Celeb.NUDE.com | LiveChat.NUDE.com GoTo.NUDE.com | Public.NUDE.com
Adult Wordpress Webmasters BETA Testers contact me.

Ricks-Cams
Posts: 762
Joined: March 13th, 2018, 1:17 pm

#93

Post by Ricks-Cams » December 11th, 2023, 11:12 am

gotonudecom wrote:
December 10th, 2023, 4:58 pm
BHT wrote:
December 9th, 2023, 10:11 am
gotonudecom wrote:
December 7th, 2023, 7:28 pm
I just ended a call with an existing marketing agency.
If you think affiliate program people are bad wait till you talk to some of these people.

Focused on updating the servers and adding a few new ones.
Traffic is up.

Freakn holidays take up so much time.
Just curious what are the specs of the server hosting nude.com?
Sent your question to Bikker.. He tells me but I forget.
Bikker your right hand man in the business?
You want to make money work the cams

User avatar
gotonudecom
Posts: 2354
Joined: February 6th, 2018, 1:54 pm
Title: DomainMaster
Referrals: 30
Contact:

#94

Post by gotonudecom » December 11th, 2023, 11:16 am

Ricks-Cams wrote:
December 11th, 2023, 11:12 am
gotonudecom wrote:
December 10th, 2023, 4:58 pm
BHT wrote:
December 9th, 2023, 10:11 am


Just curious what are the specs of the server hosting nude.com?
Sent your question to Bikker.. He tells me but I forget.
Bikker your right hand man in the business?
He is!!!
Now Registering YOURNAME.NUDE.com d64bvjh NUDE.com Subdomains Includes backlinks and other marketing features! Limited offer Sponsorchat members only!

Get your FREE ME.NUDE.com Link shorten / BIO Page XXX.NUDE.com:- Strippers.NUDE.com :- CAM.NUDE.com :- Celeb.NUDE.com | LiveChat.NUDE.com GoTo.NUDE.com | Public.NUDE.com
Adult Wordpress Webmasters BETA Testers contact me.

User avatar
bikker19
Posts: 37
Joined: May 25th, 2020, 9:11 am

#95

Post by bikker19 » December 22nd, 2023, 1:28 pm

BHT wrote:
December 9th, 2023, 10:11 am
gotonudecom wrote:
December 7th, 2023, 7:28 pm
I just ended a call with an existing marketing agency.
If you think affiliate program people are bad wait till you talk to some of these people.

Focused on updating the servers and adding a few new ones.
Traffic is up.

Freakn holidays take up so much time.
Just curious what are the specs of the server hosting nude.com?
Currently on a Ryzen 9, 64gb ram, and nvme drives.

pornmafia
Posts: 926
Joined: March 4th, 2018, 12:14 pm

#96

Post by pornmafia » January 14th, 2024, 7:17 am

gotonudecom wrote:
October 24th, 2023, 7:24 pm
blingman wrote:
October 18th, 2023, 7:04 am
gotonudecom wrote:
October 15th, 2023, 1:02 pm


and a project manager
How much are you looking to pay,I know some good people in the industry looking to jump ship.
I want someone local... To help me open my physical location in town. I have building half occupied, with good internet.
Maybe find a few local influencer wanna bees, blogger, social media, videographer, webmaster, etc.
Almost 2000 square feet of space being used for storage instead of business.

Payment would start out low and increase through performance reviews. Performance reviews will be directly related to project and task completion rate, with bonus points for successful monetization of completed project.
Where is local I know people in Los Angeles who can do this




pornmafia
Posts: 926
Joined: March 4th, 2018, 12:14 pm

#97

Post by pornmafia » January 30th, 2024, 5:44 pm

knock knock you need a webmaster tell me where you are if it's LA I have a few good people looking for work.




User avatar
gotonudecom
Posts: 2354
Joined: February 6th, 2018, 1:54 pm
Title: DomainMaster
Referrals: 30
Contact:

#98

Post by gotonudecom » February 4th, 2024, 3:48 pm

pornmafia wrote:
January 30th, 2024, 5:44 pm
knock knock you need a webmaster tell me where you are if it's LA I have a few good people looking for work.
I am 2500 miles from LA. in a low population area. With just as low education level.

I would be interested in learning what work these people are looking for. Specifically learn skills and what they want in return for top quality work.
Now Registering YOURNAME.NUDE.com d64bvjh NUDE.com Subdomains Includes backlinks and other marketing features! Limited offer Sponsorchat members only!

Get your FREE ME.NUDE.com Link shorten / BIO Page XXX.NUDE.com:- Strippers.NUDE.com :- CAM.NUDE.com :- Celeb.NUDE.com | LiveChat.NUDE.com GoTo.NUDE.com | Public.NUDE.com
Adult Wordpress Webmasters BETA Testers contact me.

Brian
Posts: 386
Joined: July 13th, 2018, 9:45 pm

#99

Post by Brian » February 7th, 2024, 9:54 am

Are subdomain sales still a thing?




User avatar
gotonudecom
Posts: 2354
Joined: February 6th, 2018, 1:54 pm
Title: DomainMaster
Referrals: 30
Contact:

#100

Post by gotonudecom » February 8th, 2024, 4:41 pm

Brian wrote:
February 7th, 2024, 9:54 am
Are subdomain sales still a thing?
YES!
Now Registering YOURNAME.NUDE.com d64bvjh NUDE.com Subdomains Includes backlinks and other marketing features! Limited offer Sponsorchat members only!

Get your FREE ME.NUDE.com Link shorten / BIO Page XXX.NUDE.com:- Strippers.NUDE.com :- CAM.NUDE.com :- Celeb.NUDE.com | LiveChat.NUDE.com GoTo.NUDE.com | Public.NUDE.com
Adult Wordpress Webmasters BETA Testers contact me.

fappmaster
Posts: 953
Joined: May 15th, 2018, 11:40 am

#101

Post by fappmaster » February 9th, 2024, 9:48 am

gotonudecom wrote:
February 8th, 2024, 4:41 pm
Brian wrote:
February 7th, 2024, 9:54 am
Are subdomain sales still a thing?
YES!
You need to check your server the first link in your signature me.nude.com "File not found."




Sneaky
Posts: 619
Joined: March 5th, 2018, 5:21 pm

#102

Post by Sneaky » February 12th, 2024, 10:36 am

You have to upgrade your hosting plan every thing takes too long to load it is bad for sales it is even worse for google ranking your site.

User avatar
gotonudecom
Posts: 2354
Joined: February 6th, 2018, 1:54 pm
Title: DomainMaster
Referrals: 30
Contact:

#103

Post by gotonudecom » February 13th, 2024, 6:24 pm

Sneaky wrote:
February 12th, 2024, 10:36 am
You have to upgrade your hosting plan every thing takes too long to load it is bad for sales it is even worse for google ranking your site.
Last two days we have been moving the last of the subdomains to the new server.

Possible that was using a lot of resources.

FUck slow, not loading at all now.
where is bikker?
i hate moving servers just for this reason.
Now Registering YOURNAME.NUDE.com d64bvjh NUDE.com Subdomains Includes backlinks and other marketing features! Limited offer Sponsorchat members only!

Get your FREE ME.NUDE.com Link shorten / BIO Page XXX.NUDE.com:- Strippers.NUDE.com :- CAM.NUDE.com :- Celeb.NUDE.com | LiveChat.NUDE.com GoTo.NUDE.com | Public.NUDE.com
Adult Wordpress Webmasters BETA Testers contact me.

NUDE.com aka Creator Marketing Agency

Post Reply