RIP Pimproll

Discussion Of Everything Legal Is Good, Past Contests Are here.
Post Reply
User avatar
fantastico
Posts: 645
Joined: March 5th, 2018, 6:24 pm

RIP Pimproll

#1

Post by fantastico » September 20th, 2022, 11:53 am

RIP Pimproll hello Offerverse the new rebranded name






User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 9632
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Contact:

#2

Post by TheButcher » September 20th, 2022, 12:12 pm

Interesting how they went with a non-adult name and nothing adult on the new site. Manwin did the same when they became Mindgeek.



User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 3791
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#3

Post by BrasSmonkey » September 20th, 2022, 12:47 pm

LOLz it was announced months ago.. i think. i did a rant at the other pace about it. sum a hole said pr glen was never at pimproll



User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 9632
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Contact:

#4

Post by TheButcher » September 20th, 2022, 12:53 pm

BrasSmonkey wrote:
September 20th, 2022, 12:47 pm
LOLz it was announced months ago.. i think. i did a rant at the other pace about it. sum a hole said pr glen was never at pimproll


Glen was never at pimproll give me a break, he was. Some people are clueless. I talked to him many times over the years.



User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 3791
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#5

Post by BrasSmonkey » September 20th, 2022, 1:02 pm

TheButcher wrote:
September 20th, 2022, 12:53 pm
BrasSmonkey wrote:
September 20th, 2022, 12:47 pm
LOLz it was announced months ago.. i think. i did a rant at the other pace about it. sum a hole said pr glen was never at pimproll


Glen was never at pimproll give me a break, he was. Some people are clueless. I talked to him many times over the years.
what?? pm sent dogg. you trippin r93v3 r93v3 r93v3 r93v3 oh nevermind you were joking :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



User avatar
DonMK
Posts: 523
Joined: March 1st, 2018, 4:55 pm

#6

Post by DonMK » September 20th, 2022, 2:39 pm

prGlen still with Pimproll i used to see him on skype it's been a whiles?






NSWDave
Posts: 197
Joined: September 11th, 2021, 8:31 pm
Location: Sydney Australia

#7

Post by NSWDave » September 21st, 2022, 6:47 am

Offerverse sounds non-adult to me. They must have a plan to go mainstream.






User avatar
donnie
Posts: 251
Joined: July 12th, 2018, 3:19 am

#8

Post by donnie » September 21st, 2022, 7:38 pm

Pimpin' sounded better for an adult program






Jag
Posts: 3259
Joined: February 15th, 2018, 9:51 am
Title: From Malta with love
Referrals: 1

#9

Post by Jag » September 22nd, 2022, 6:25 am

Up to 6 or 7 years ago I did very well with Pimproll then stopped using the program.


From Malta with love and sunshine

User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 3791
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#10

Post by BrasSmonkey » September 22nd, 2022, 8:27 am

donnie wrote:
September 21st, 2022, 7:38 pm
Pimpin' sounded better for an adult program
maybe the name pissed off the higher ups...



User avatar
koster
Posts: 571
Joined: June 25th, 2018, 4:42 am
Contact:

#11

Post by koster » September 23rd, 2022, 9:03 am

BrasSmonkey wrote:
September 22nd, 2022, 8:27 am
donnie wrote:
September 21st, 2022, 7:38 pm
Pimpin' sounded better for an adult program
maybe the name pissed off the higher ups...
:lol:






CTE
Posts: 522
Joined: March 13th, 2018, 3:31 pm
Location: LA

#12

Post by CTE » September 24th, 2022, 4:42 pm

Most important question for you all: Do you make money with them?






xxxman
Posts: 351
Joined: April 7th, 2018, 1:01 pm

#13

Post by xxxman » September 26th, 2022, 7:33 am

Pimproll and porn.com are owned by the same guy right?






calista
Posts: 998
Joined: February 20th, 2018, 6:15 pm
Location: Manila Ph
Title: Manila Babe

#14

Post by calista » September 27th, 2022, 8:06 am

xxxman wrote:
September 26th, 2022, 7:33 am
Pimproll and porn.com are owned by the same guy right?
I believe so that is what i thought, he posts as PR_Dave on forums






RIP Pimproll

Post Reply