Only in Beverly Hills California

Discussion Of Everything Legal Is Good, Past Contests Are here.
Post Reply
User avatar
bestfreeporn
Posts: 1480
Joined: February 20th, 2018, 6:34 pm
Referrals: 1

Only in Beverly Hills California

#1

Post by bestfreeporn » September 15th, 2022, 4:36 pm

Only in Beverly Hills do you see $160 million homes

Image

and homeless



Image



How we going to get the homeless off the streets ainto safe clean housing?






User avatar
Kev
Posts: 452
Joined: March 3rd, 2018, 11:07 am

#2

Post by Kev » September 15th, 2022, 5:28 pm

One of them has a huge property tax the other no property tax :D






User avatar
viking
Posts: 969
Joined: March 18th, 2018, 8:28 pm

#3

Post by viking » September 16th, 2022, 6:23 am

We have a huge issue with homeless in LA and it is getting worse by the day.






User avatar
donnie
Posts: 251
Joined: July 12th, 2018, 3:19 am

#4

Post by donnie » September 16th, 2022, 7:09 pm

I want a house in 90210






Austin
Posts: 308
Joined: July 13th, 2018, 6:30 pm

#5

Post by Austin » September 17th, 2022, 8:06 am

A lot of people living in fancy homes are going to end up homeless next year.






masterman
Posts: 13
Joined: January 7th, 2022, 11:41 am

#6

Post by masterman » September 18th, 2022, 9:16 am

I feel sorry for all those homeless people in LA.






CTE
Posts: 522
Joined: March 13th, 2018, 3:31 pm
Location: LA

#7

Post by CTE » September 19th, 2022, 5:18 am

Let them get a job like rest of us






User avatar
AlexO
Posts: 3195
Joined: February 10th, 2018, 5:37 pm
Title: I like Celebrities

#8

Post by AlexO » September 21st, 2022, 7:42 am

What do you need a home that big imagine going from one end to the other. When I wake up thirsty I get lazy to go to the kitchen at night for a glass of water.


Give me celebrity porn :twisted:

misterporn
Posts: 564
Joined: May 24th, 2018, 4:21 pm

#9

Post by misterporn » September 21st, 2022, 8:32 pm

AlexO wrote:
September 21st, 2022, 7:42 am
What do you need a home that big imagine going from one end to the other. When I wake up thirsty I get lazy to go to the kitchen at night for a glass of water.
You have your maid bring you your water to your bed :idea: :mrgreen:






User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 9641
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Contact:

#10

Post by TheButcher » September 22nd, 2022, 9:01 am

misterporn wrote:
September 21st, 2022, 8:32 pm
AlexO wrote:
September 21st, 2022, 7:42 am
What do you need a home that big imagine going from one end to the other. When I wake up thirsty I get lazy to go to the kitchen at night for a glass of water.
You have your maid bring you your water to your bed :idea: :mrgreen:
And if she is sexy have her cuddle up to you :twisted:



Franksdomains
Posts: 355
Joined: March 11th, 2018, 6:36 pm

#11

Post by Franksdomains » September 26th, 2022, 11:47 am

You people been to Burbank lately?






User avatar
nudelinks
Posts: 916
Joined: February 26th, 2018, 8:12 pm

#12

Post by nudelinks » September 27th, 2022, 11:35 am

Franksdomains wrote:
September 26th, 2022, 11:47 am
You people been to Burbank lately?
All the time it's no better than any other part of LA County






bucksm
Posts: 560
Joined: February 19th, 2018, 7:23 pm

#13

Post by bucksm » September 28th, 2022, 2:49 pm

It appears to be getting worse this year,I see tent camps all over the city now.






Only in Beverly Hills California

Post Reply