things that turn off women

Discussion Of Everything Legal Is Good, Past Contests Are here.
dom_trev
Posts: 570
Joined: February 16th, 2018, 4:42 pm
Referrals: 32

things that turn off women

#1

Post by dom_trev » July 5th, 2022, 9:04 am

Come of women share what tuns you off a guy



User avatar
GRXlinks
Posts: 359
Joined: April 2nd, 2018, 8:07 am

#2

Post by GRXlinks » July 5th, 2022, 6:00 pm

How about things that turn on women too d64bvjh :P






User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 9429
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Contact:

#3

Post by TheButcher » July 5th, 2022, 7:44 pm

If you figure out the answer to both those questions you will win a Nobel Prize :)



Dallastim
Posts: 186
Joined: April 18th, 2018, 3:04 pm

#4

Post by Dallastim » July 6th, 2022, 10:28 am

TheButcher wrote:
July 5th, 2022, 7:44 pm
If you figure out the answer to both those questions you will win a Nobel Prize :)


:lol: :lol: :lol:






Sexylegs
Posts: 56
Joined: February 9th, 2021, 2:39 am
Location: LA

#5

Post by Sexylegs » July 7th, 2022, 8:06 am

Guys who won;t stop talking about themselves turn me off






Jag
Posts: 3194
Joined: February 15th, 2018, 9:51 am
Title: From Malta with love
Referrals: 1

#6

Post by Jag » July 8th, 2022, 5:46 am

dom_trev wrote:
July 5th, 2022, 9:04 am
Come of women share what tuns you off a guy
cheating is the worst trait in a human being


From Malta with love and sunshine

blingman
Posts: 505
Joined: May 13th, 2018, 11:19 am

#7

Post by blingman » July 9th, 2022, 8:23 am

TheButcher wrote:
July 5th, 2022, 7:44 pm
If you figure out the answer to both those questions you will win a Nobel Prize :)

No one is ever winning that prize :lol:






josline
Posts: 76
Joined: January 3rd, 2019, 5:42 pm

#8

Post by josline » July 10th, 2022, 10:25 am

dom_trev wrote:
July 5th, 2022, 9:04 am
Come of women share what tuns you off a guy
When he asks me out and ends up saying do you want to split the bill,I split the bill and walk away from him.






josline
Posts: 76
Joined: January 3rd, 2019, 5:42 pm

#9

Post by josline » July 10th, 2022, 10:26 am

GRXlinks wrote:
July 5th, 2022, 6:00 pm
How about things that turn on women too d64bvjh :P
Men who open doors for me and pull up my chair at tables.I like classy men.






GlennfromLA
Posts: 461
Joined: September 4th, 2019, 11:01 pm

#10

Post by GlennfromLA » July 11th, 2022, 10:10 am

Money all it takes to make a woman love you.






User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 9429
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Contact:

#11

Post by TheButcher » July 12th, 2022, 9:00 am

josline wrote:
July 10th, 2022, 10:25 am
dom_trev wrote:
July 5th, 2022, 9:04 am
Come of women share what tuns you off a guy
When he asks me out and ends up saying do you want to split the bill,I split the bill and walk away from him.
God for you Josline



elway_hyb
Posts: 16
Joined: July 2nd, 2022, 5:36 am

#12

Post by elway_hyb » July 12th, 2022, 9:55 am

GlennfromLA wrote:
July 11th, 2022, 10:10 am
Money all it takes to make a woman love you.
Yes. :lol: :lol:






elway_hyb
Posts: 16
Joined: July 2nd, 2022, 5:36 am

#13

Post by elway_hyb » July 12th, 2022, 9:56 am

Will there be a beautiful woman who obeys you without any complaining?






fappmaster
Posts: 775
Joined: May 15th, 2018, 11:40 am

#14

Post by fappmaster » July 13th, 2022, 10:48 am

elway_hyb wrote:
July 12th, 2022, 9:56 am
Will there be a beautiful woman who obeys you without any complaining?


Ask Siri :lol:






elway_hyb
Posts: 16
Joined: July 2nd, 2022, 5:36 am

#15

Post by elway_hyb » July 13th, 2022, 11:34 am

fappmaster wrote:
July 13th, 2022, 10:48 am
elway_hyb wrote:
July 12th, 2022, 9:56 am
Will there be a beautiful woman who obeys you without any complaining?


Ask Siri :lol:
Actually I have the answer. bf5d2b6s






things that turn off women

Post Reply