[BUSINESS] Now that Alexa is toast

Discussion Of Everything Legal Is Good, Past Contests Are here.
Post Reply
jlinkz
Posts: 454
Joined: March 30th, 2018, 8:30 pm

[BUSINESS] Now that Alexa is toast

#1

Post by jlinkz » May 10th, 2022, 9:13 am

what are you using in it's place?






User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 8988
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Contact:

#2

Post by TheButcher » May 10th, 2022, 9:49 am

I never cared for it, always said this. Not sorry to see it go either.


Contact me for Advertising

Skinner
Posts: 38
Joined: October 4th, 2021, 8:34 am

#3

Post by Skinner » May 10th, 2022, 5:27 pm

Similarweb.com if you rally nee some 3rd party ranking, forget that look at your sales numbers only thing that counts at the end of the day.






Boner
Posts: 597
Joined: July 8th, 2018, 12:21 pm

#4

Post by Boner » May 11th, 2022, 5:46 am

My AW Stats on the server tells no lies






fappmaster
Posts: 747
Joined: May 15th, 2018, 11:40 am

#5

Post by fappmaster » May 12th, 2022, 6:19 pm

Boner wrote:
May 11th, 2022, 5:46 am
My AW Stats on the server tells no lies


34ddww r6d10k A real good stats tool






ispdn
Posts: 717
Joined: March 25th, 2018, 8:23 pm

#6

Post by ispdn » May 13th, 2022, 7:36 pm

I also use Webalizer works like a charm






voyeurz
Posts: 297
Joined: January 26th, 2019, 11:39 am
Location: LA

#7

Post by voyeurz » May 14th, 2022, 2:41 pm

ispdn wrote:
May 13th, 2022, 7:36 pm
I also use Webalizer works like a charm
I have both AW stats and webalizer on my server






JamesNet
Posts: 193
Joined: April 20th, 2018, 11:02 am

#8

Post by JamesNet » May 17th, 2022, 8:29 am

voyeurz wrote:
May 14th, 2022, 2:41 pm
ispdn wrote:
May 13th, 2022, 7:36 pm
I also use Webalizer works like a charm
I have both AW stats and webalizer on my server
Why do you need two, either one is good enough for the job.






User avatar
gspotman
Posts: 676
Joined: June 6th, 2018, 7:42 pm

#9

Post by gspotman » May 17th, 2022, 7:02 pm

Wonder why they are not doing anything with the domain?






User avatar
cimage
Posts: 879
Joined: June 3rd, 2018, 2:36 pm
Title: living the good life

#10

Post by cimage » May 18th, 2022, 7:50 am

gspotman wrote:
May 17th, 2022, 7:02 pm
Wonder why they are not doing anything with the domain?


They will wait and see






[BUSINESS] Now that Alexa is toast

Post Reply