[NON-BUSINESS] Just before you die you know

Discussion Of Everything Legal Is Good, Past Contests Are here.
User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 8967
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Contact:

#61

Post by TheButcher » May 10th, 2022, 5:59 pm

gotonudecom wrote:
May 10th, 2022, 3:35 pm
Sammy wrote:
May 10th, 2022, 8:10 am
gotonudecom wrote:
May 9th, 2022, 11:36 am
We are in heaven and hell now. It is what you make of it.

What makes you think that wild women, sex, orgies, alcohol, smokes, etc are not part of heaven?

Cause some under educated miss informed person that did not read that book either told you?
No one knows if it exists or what it is like once you die, end of story.
Actually many people have died and come back with the almost same exact story...
Those went to heaven

The ones that died and came back without a story
those went to hell.


who has died and come back to tell?


Contact me for Advertising

gotonudecom
Posts: 2070
Joined: February 6th, 2018, 1:54 pm
Location: The 100 acre woods
Title: DomainMaster
Referrals: 10
Contact:

#62

Post by gotonudecom » May 10th, 2022, 6:28 pm

My daughter and x wife are nurses.
both have told me their experiences with it.

Regularly people die and come back, very common.



User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 8967
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Contact:

#63

Post by TheButcher » May 10th, 2022, 7:13 pm

gotonudecom wrote:
May 10th, 2022, 6:28 pm
My daughter and x wife are nurses.
both have told me their experiences with it.

Regularly people die and come back, very common.
You mean flatliners, a great move btw, went to see it on a first date and ended up flat when we got back home, but not because of my heart :)


Contact me for Advertising

bucksm
Posts: 538
Joined: February 19th, 2018, 7:23 pm

#64

Post by bucksm » May 11th, 2022, 9:18 am

LookyLou wrote:
May 9th, 2022, 9:19 am
What if there is a heaven and hell, where do we go?
Depends how much money you have :lol:






User avatar
AlexO
Posts: 2931
Joined: February 10th, 2018, 5:37 pm
Title: I like Celebrities

#65

Post by AlexO » May 12th, 2022, 7:38 am

bucksm wrote:
May 11th, 2022, 9:18 am
LookyLou wrote:
May 9th, 2022, 9:19 am
What if there is a heaven and hell, where do we go?
Depends how much money you have :lol:


How it is in real life.You have money you fly on private jets, own a big house in Beverly hills, have a Ferrari collection......and women in line to go out with you.


Give me celebrity porn :twisted:

User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 8967
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Contact:

#66

Post by TheButcher » May 13th, 2022, 7:47 am

AlexO wrote:
May 12th, 2022, 7:38 am
bucksm wrote:
May 11th, 2022, 9:18 am
LookyLou wrote:
May 9th, 2022, 9:19 am
What if there is a heaven and hell, where do we go?
Depends how much money you have :lol:


How it is in real life.You have money you fly on private jets, own a big house in Beverly hills, have a Ferrari collection......and women in line to go out with you.


Amen


Contact me for Advertising

born2bewild
Posts: 813
Joined: May 22nd, 2018, 6:47 pm
Title: work hard play hard

#67

Post by born2bewild » May 14th, 2022, 7:27 am

Always wear clean underwear you never know who you might meet when out the house, or what accident you may have!






User avatar
BOB777
Posts: 531
Joined: September 20th, 2018, 4:24 am

#68

Post by BOB777 » May 15th, 2022, 10:28 am

born2bewild wrote:
May 14th, 2022, 7:27 am
Always wear clean underwear you never know who you might meet when out the house, or what accident you may have!
tptr454 tptr454






[NON-BUSINESS] Just before you die you know

Post Reply