[NON-BUSINESS] Just before you die you know

Discussion Of Everything Legal Is Good, Past Contests Are here.
wetnwild
Posts: 512
Joined: March 15th, 2018, 9:33 am

[NON-BUSINESS] Just before you die you know

#1

Post by wetnwild » January 15th, 2022, 6:08 pm

This is what my friend said the other day, his gran mother was sick stage with 4 liver cancer and the day she died she opened her eyes and pointed to the ceiling with his hand eyes. My friend said his gran was all of a sudden looking better the day she died and he thinks she knew he was about to die. Do you believe in this phenomenon.






voyeurz
Posts: 297
Joined: January 26th, 2019, 11:39 am
Location: LA

#2

Post by voyeurz » January 16th, 2022, 6:40 am

Only the dead can know the answer






Nakedtruth
Posts: 627
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 4:46 pm
Title: The true word

#3

Post by Nakedtruth » January 17th, 2022, 5:36 pm

voyeurz wrote:
January 16th, 2022, 6:40 am
Only the dead can know the answer
and hey do not talk :mrgreen:






User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 3375
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#4

Post by BrasSmonkey » January 17th, 2022, 6:00 pm

well when you are lying on your back guess where you look. i won't go into details but i think there is an afterlife. if im right it is way worse than here.


ICQ: 362<>95<>4991 | Email: brassballz-@-techie.com
BUILD A WP TGP TUTORIAL!!
paqwb623
NEW Building Amazon Sites!!!
paqwb623 d64bvjh

ispdn
Posts: 717
Joined: March 25th, 2018, 8:23 pm

#5

Post by ispdn » January 17th, 2022, 6:23 pm

The question is when is death, if it is when brain activity stops then how can you have any thoughts.






User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 3375
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#6

Post by BrasSmonkey » January 17th, 2022, 6:30 pm

ispdn wrote:
January 17th, 2022, 6:23 pm
The question is when is death, if it is when brain activity stops then how can you have any thoughts.
its energy kind of like a robot. how do you talk over a radio or tv? even crazier fiber optics


ICQ: 362<>95<>4991 | Email: brassballz-@-techie.com
BUILD A WP TGP TUTORIAL!!
paqwb623
NEW Building Amazon Sites!!!
paqwb623 d64bvjh

User avatar
cimage
Posts: 879
Joined: June 3rd, 2018, 2:36 pm
Title: living the good life

#7

Post by cimage » January 17th, 2022, 6:52 pm

How do you feel about ghosts?






User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 8988
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Contact:

#8

Post by TheButcher » January 17th, 2022, 7:09 pm

cimage wrote:
January 17th, 2022, 6:52 pm
How do you feel about ghosts?


I used to own a house where the sellers wife had died in the bedroom, and not making this up, my said he saw a woman in the closet, I never said anything but one day everyone was out, i was watching tv in the den and I heard someone come down the stairs, for a moment I thought it was my wife, I called her and then realized she was out with my son. It was spooky. Months later a friend of ours and his wife came for the weekend, they stayed in that guest bedroom and in the morning the wife said last night I was sleeping and some woman was hovering over me.


Contact me for Advertising

User avatar
BarbaraCum
Posts: 385
Joined: July 9th, 2018, 4:11 am
Location: Brazil
Contact:

#9

Post by BarbaraCum » January 18th, 2022, 10:32 am

I suppose we will all know one day but never be able to tell others.






urbanlegend
Posts: 660
Joined: March 23rd, 2018, 10:13 am

#10

Post by urbanlegend » January 19th, 2022, 4:11 am

BarbaraCum wrote:
January 18th, 2022, 10:32 am
I suppose we will all know one day but never be able to tell others.
Somethings are best kept quiet






User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 8988
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Contact:

#11

Post by TheButcher » January 20th, 2022, 8:39 am

urbanlegend wrote:
January 19th, 2022, 4:11 am
BarbaraCum wrote:
January 18th, 2022, 10:32 am
I suppose we will all know one day but never be able to tell others.
Somethings are best kept quiet


What makes you believe ghost can keep a secret d64bvjh


Contact me for Advertising

Jag
Posts: 3066
Joined: February 15th, 2018, 9:51 am
Title: From Malta with love
Referrals: 1

#12

Post by Jag » January 21st, 2022, 5:44 am

No idea if this is true I have read that your life flashes past you in last 15 seconds.


From Malta with love and sunshine

Slim
Posts: 418
Joined: September 26th, 2018, 3:02 am
Location: LA

#13

Post by Slim » January 23rd, 2022, 5:58 am

No one can know this and tell you about what goes on.


Some people can be Dumb and Dumber

User avatar
BHT
Posts: 983
Joined: March 30th, 2018, 3:28 pm

#14

Post by BHT » January 25th, 2022, 4:31 am

wetnwild wrote:
January 15th, 2022, 6:08 pm
This is what my friend said the other day, his gran mother was sick stage with 4 liver cancer and the day she died she opened her eyes and pointed to the ceiling with his hand eyes. My friend said his gran was all of a sudden looking better the day she died and he thinks she knew he was about to die. Do you believe in this phenomenon.

She had stage 4 liver cancer of course she knew for months she was going to die :roll:






User avatar
AlexO
Posts: 2937
Joined: February 10th, 2018, 5:37 pm
Title: I like Celebrities

#15

Post by AlexO » January 26th, 2022, 9:25 am

I do not want to find out :roll:


Give me celebrity porn :twisted:

[NON-BUSINESS] Just before you die you know

Post Reply