[BUSINESS] we need the sponsor dirty list here!

Discussion Of Everything Legal Is Good, Past Contests Are here.
User avatar
AlexO
Posts: 3011
Joined: February 10th, 2018, 5:37 pm
Title: I like Celebrities

#61

Post by AlexO » June 16th, 2022, 9:08 am

Brassmonkey did Royalcash pay you


Give me celebrity porn :twisted:

User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 3512
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#62

Post by BrasSmonkey » June 16th, 2022, 9:13 am

AlexO wrote:
June 16th, 2022, 9:08 am
Brassmonkey did Royalcash pay you
nope... just shot another email yesterday


ICQ: 362<>95<>4991 | Email: brassballz-@-techie.com
BUILD A WP TGP TUTORIAL!!
paqwb623
NEW Building Amazon Sites!!!
paqwb623 d64bvjh

User avatar
viking
Posts: 934
Joined: March 18th, 2018, 8:28 pm

#63

Post by viking » June 17th, 2022, 7:15 am

AlexO wrote:
June 16th, 2022, 9:08 am
Brassmonkey did Royalcash pay you


What's their excuse?






User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 3512
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#64

Post by BrasSmonkey » June 17th, 2022, 7:29 am

viking wrote:
June 17th, 2022, 7:15 am
AlexO wrote:
June 16th, 2022, 9:08 am
Brassmonkey did Royalcash pay you


What's their excuse?
none... they went silent here and email


ICQ: 362<>95<>4991 | Email: brassballz-@-techie.com
BUILD A WP TGP TUTORIAL!!
paqwb623
NEW Building Amazon Sites!!!
paqwb623 d64bvjh

User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 9196
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Contact:

#65

Post by TheButcher » June 18th, 2022, 9:51 am

BrasSmonkey wrote:
June 17th, 2022, 7:29 am
viking wrote:
June 17th, 2022, 7:15 am
AlexO wrote:
June 16th, 2022, 9:08 am
Brassmonkey did Royalcash pay you


What's their excuse?
none... they went silent here and email

I will hit up Dimitry for you.



User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 3512
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#66

Post by BrasSmonkey » June 18th, 2022, 10:03 am

TheButcher wrote:
June 18th, 2022, 9:51 am
BrasSmonkey wrote:
June 17th, 2022, 7:29 am
viking wrote:
June 17th, 2022, 7:15 am




What's their excuse?
none... they went silent here and email

I will hit up Dimitry for you.
uhhh answer the pm sw4an76


ICQ: 362<>95<>4991 | Email: brassballz-@-techie.com
BUILD A WP TGP TUTORIAL!!
paqwb623
NEW Building Amazon Sites!!!
paqwb623 d64bvjh

ispdn
Posts: 730
Joined: March 25th, 2018, 8:23 pm

#67

Post by ispdn » June 19th, 2022, 8:14 am

Good luck getting paid brassmonkey






User avatar
AlexO
Posts: 3011
Joined: February 10th, 2018, 5:37 pm
Title: I like Celebrities

#68

Post by AlexO » June 20th, 2022, 1:26 pm

BrasSmonkey wrote:
June 13th, 2022, 7:58 am
greatpornlinks wrote:
June 13th, 2022, 7:18 am
BrasSmonkey wrote:
June 12th, 2022, 10:00 am


i think thety should be done in order. does not matter now.
who else owes you brassmonkey?
just royal cash atm


Still unpaid?


Give me celebrity porn :twisted:

User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 3512
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#69

Post by BrasSmonkey » June 20th, 2022, 6:26 pm

AlexO wrote:
June 20th, 2022, 1:26 pm
BrasSmonkey wrote:
June 13th, 2022, 7:58 am
greatpornlinks wrote:
June 13th, 2022, 7:18 am


who else owes you brassmonkey?
just royal cash atm


Still unpaid?
they vanished :lol: :lol:


ICQ: 362<>95<>4991 | Email: brassballz-@-techie.com
BUILD A WP TGP TUTORIAL!!
paqwb623
NEW Building Amazon Sites!!!
paqwb623 d64bvjh

xxxman
Posts: 337
Joined: April 7th, 2018, 1:01 pm

#70

Post by xxxman » June 21st, 2022, 8:33 am

Brassmonkey lumping the up in a thread that goes on for pages is counter productive. Best to start a new thread for each case. My 1 peso on the subject.






User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 3512
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#71

Post by BrasSmonkey » June 21st, 2022, 9:09 am

xxxman wrote:
June 21st, 2022, 8:33 am
Brassmonkey lumping the up in a thread that goes on for pages is counter productive. Best to start a new thread for each case. My 1 peso on the subject.
that's what i wanted!!!


ICQ: 362<>95<>4991 | Email: brassballz-@-techie.com
BUILD A WP TGP TUTORIAL!!
paqwb623
NEW Building Amazon Sites!!!
paqwb623 d64bvjh

Skinner
Posts: 42
Joined: October 4th, 2021, 8:34 am

#72

Post by Skinner » June 21st, 2022, 5:34 pm

BrasSmonkey wrote:
June 21st, 2022, 9:09 am
xxxman wrote:
June 21st, 2022, 8:33 am
Brassmonkey lumping the up in a thread that goes on for pages is counter productive. Best to start a new thread for each case. My 1 peso on the subject.
that's what i wanted!!!


Best of luck getting them to pay






User avatar
T.B.W
Posts: 770
Joined: March 26th, 2018, 1:34 pm

#73

Post by T.B.W » June 22nd, 2022, 6:03 pm

If 2 programs that post here do not pay me by Friday I am calling them out. They know who they are,sick and tired of both of them.






User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 9196
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Contact:

#74

Post by TheButcher » June 23rd, 2022, 9:01 am

T.B.W wrote:
June 22nd, 2022, 6:03 pm
If 2 programs that post here do not pay me by Friday I am calling them out. They know who they are,sick and tired of both of them.

PM me the names I'll see what I can do



ricco
Posts: 272
Joined: June 16th, 2018, 5:52 pm
Title: Nothing here move on

#75

Post by ricco » June 24th, 2022, 9:00 am

Bringing this back on to page one for RoyalCash to pay Brassmonkey.






[BUSINESS] we need the sponsor dirty list here!

Post Reply