[BUSINESS] we need the sponsor dirty list here!

Discussion Of Everything Legal Is Good, Past Contests Are here.
User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 3512
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#46

Post by BrasSmonkey » June 7th, 2022, 11:41 am

royalcash wrote:
June 7th, 2022, 5:36 am
BrasSmonkey wrote:
June 6th, 2022, 6:12 am
royalcash wrote:
June 6th, 2022, 5:48 am


We just checked all the mails and did not find your letter. What email do you write to? I suggested above to write us on Skype or ICQ, but if this does not work, write here in PM.

Tue, May 31, 2022 05:30 PM

aff id: RC_0000 was not credited after move to nats i want my balance added please.

from you guys:
Hi, there.
I did not find that you wrote to us. I admit that the supports might have missed
something, but it can't be that we didn't pay on purpose.
I want to figure everything out. I wrote to you in ICQ on UIN which you have pinned under
the post, but so far I have not received a response. Answer me in ICQ or message us at
skype royal.cash2 and we will solve everything.


i have not used icq in like 10 years!!!
Mate,
1. We do not have such affiliate username and never have;
2. There are no letters and messages from you. I was ready to talk to you anywhere: PM here, mail, skype, ICQ, NATS messages. But now I understand why you did not write - because there was nothing to write. There is no old balance and apparently you were not even our affiliate;
3. I ask you direct questions that would help us find the truth - you avoid answering;
4. Thousands of our affiliates have been receiving all payouts on time for over 20 years.

I will no longer waste my time answering your lie here. If you have something to say - all ways to contact us on main page of the Royal Cash affiliate program. Support works seven days a week.
dude i removed username :lol: :lol: i will pm u here


ICQ: 362<>95<>4991 | Email: brassballz-@-techie.com
BUILD A WP TGP TUTORIAL!!
paqwb623
NEW Building Amazon Sites!!!
paqwb623 d64bvjh

User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 3512
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#47

Post by BrasSmonkey » June 7th, 2022, 11:45 am

sent you can just payout and close my shit.
royalcash wrote:
June 7th, 2022, 5:36 am
BrasSmonkey wrote:
June 6th, 2022, 6:12 am
royalcash wrote:
June 6th, 2022, 5:48 am


We just checked all the mails and did not find your letter. What email do you write to? I suggested above to write us on Skype or ICQ, but if this does not work, write here in PM.

Tue, May 31, 2022 05:30 PM

aff id: RC_0000 was not credited after move to nats i want my balance added please.

from you guys:
Hi, there.
I did not find that you wrote to us. I admit that the supports might have missed
something, but it can't be that we didn't pay on purpose.
I want to figure everything out. I wrote to you in ICQ on UIN which you have pinned under
the post, but so far I have not received a response. Answer me in ICQ or message us at
skype royal.cash2 and we will solve everything.


i have not used icq in like 10 years!!!
Mate,
1. We do not have such affiliate username and never have;
2. There are no letters and messages from you. I was ready to talk to you anywhere: PM here, mail, skype, ICQ, NATS messages. But now I understand why you did not write - because there was nothing to write. There is no old balance and apparently you were not even our affiliate;
3. I ask you direct questions that would help us find the truth - you avoid answering;
4. Thousands of our affiliates have been receiving all payouts on time for over 20 years.

I will no longer waste my time answering your lie here. If you have something to say - all ways to contact us on main page of the Royal Cash affiliate program. Support works seven days a week.


ICQ: 362<>95<>4991 | Email: brassballz-@-techie.com
BUILD A WP TGP TUTORIAL!!
paqwb623
NEW Building Amazon Sites!!!
paqwb623 d64bvjh

User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 9196
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Contact:

#48

Post by TheButcher » June 7th, 2022, 12:45 pm

BrasSmonkey wrote:
June 7th, 2022, 11:45 am
sent you can just payout and close my shit.


What I would do, hope they do pay and close your account boss.



User avatar
AlexO
Posts: 3011
Joined: February 10th, 2018, 5:37 pm
Title: I like Celebrities

#49

Post by AlexO » June 8th, 2022, 10:02 am

BrasSmonkey wrote:
June 7th, 2022, 11:45 am
sent you can just payout and close my shit.
royalcash wrote:
June 7th, 2022, 5:36 am
BrasSmonkey wrote:
June 6th, 2022, 6:12 am


Tue, May 31, 2022 05:30 PM

aff id: RC_0000 was not credited after move to nats i want my balance added please.

from you guys:
Hi, there.
I did not find that you wrote to us. I admit that the supports might have missed
something, but it can't be that we didn't pay on purpose.
I want to figure everything out. I wrote to you in ICQ on UIN which you have pinned under
the post, but so far I have not received a response. Answer me in ICQ or message us at
skype royal.cash2 and we will solve everything.


i have not used icq in like 10 years!!!
Mate,
1. We do not have such affiliate username and never have;
2. There are no letters and messages from you. I was ready to talk to you anywhere: PM here, mail, skype, ICQ, NATS messages. But now I understand why you did not write - because there was nothing to write. There is no old balance and apparently you were not even our affiliate;
3. I ask you direct questions that would help us find the truth - you avoid answering;
4. Thousands of our affiliates have been receiving all payouts on time for over 20 years.

I will no longer waste my time answering your lie here. If you have something to say - all ways to contact us on main page of the Royal Cash affiliate program. Support works seven days a week.
brassy did they pay you and close your account?


Give me celebrity porn :twisted:

urbanlegend
Posts: 678
Joined: March 23rd, 2018, 10:13 am

#50

Post by urbanlegend » June 9th, 2022, 9:41 am

Tough times for some sponsors....






User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 3512
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#51

Post by BrasSmonkey » June 9th, 2022, 10:02 pm

sending another email. well im not posting my username here


ICQ: 362<>95<>4991 | Email: brassballz-@-techie.com
BUILD A WP TGP TUTORIAL!!
paqwb623
NEW Building Amazon Sites!!!
paqwb623 d64bvjh

User avatar
AlexO
Posts: 3011
Joined: February 10th, 2018, 5:37 pm
Title: I like Celebrities

#52

Post by AlexO » June 10th, 2022, 8:07 am

BrasSmonkey wrote:
June 9th, 2022, 10:02 pm
sending another email. well im not posting my username here
dke74s


They are waiting for your Epassporte id to get payment :lol:


Give me celebrity porn :twisted:

User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 3512
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#53

Post by BrasSmonkey » June 10th, 2022, 11:16 am

AlexO wrote:
June 10th, 2022, 8:07 am
BrasSmonkey wrote:
June 9th, 2022, 10:02 pm
sending another email. well im not posting my username here
dke74s


They are waiting for your Epassporte id to get payment :lol:
they said paxum... im in the usa bae88dvg bae88dvg


ICQ: 362<>95<>4991 | Email: brassballz-@-techie.com
BUILD A WP TGP TUTORIAL!!
paqwb623
NEW Building Amazon Sites!!!
paqwb623 d64bvjh

User avatar
AlexO
Posts: 3011
Joined: February 10th, 2018, 5:37 pm
Title: I like Celebrities

#54

Post by AlexO » June 10th, 2022, 6:12 pm

BrasSmonkey wrote:
June 10th, 2022, 11:16 am
AlexO wrote:
June 10th, 2022, 8:07 am
BrasSmonkey wrote:
June 9th, 2022, 10:02 pm
sending another email. well im not posting my username here
dke74s


They are waiting for your Epassporte id to get payment :lol:
they said paxum... im in the usa bae88dvg bae88dvg
Image


Give me celebrity porn :twisted:

calista
Posts: 942
Joined: February 20th, 2018, 6:15 pm
Location: Manila Ph
Title: Manila Babe

#55

Post by calista » June 11th, 2022, 12:07 pm

Next week if my payment for may 10th is not paid I am going to post my story ,a sponsor you might be surprised to hear is not paying me after 4 years with them.






User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 3512
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#56

Post by BrasSmonkey » June 11th, 2022, 5:25 pm

calista wrote:
June 11th, 2022, 12:07 pm
Next week if my payment for may 10th is not paid I am going to post my story ,a sponsor you might be surprised to hear is not paying me after 4 years with them.
pm me the name please...


ICQ: 362<>95<>4991 | Email: brassballz-@-techie.com
BUILD A WP TGP TUTORIAL!!
paqwb623
NEW Building Amazon Sites!!!
paqwb623 d64bvjh

Lenny
Posts: 234
Joined: April 2nd, 2018, 8:08 am

#57

Post by Lenny » June 12th, 2022, 9:13 am

BrasSmonkey wrote:
December 31st, 2021, 5:19 pm
where people can see it! in my opinion dogg
This thread works if people post the sponsors who are not paying up






User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 3512
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#58

Post by BrasSmonkey » June 12th, 2022, 10:00 am

Lenny wrote:
June 12th, 2022, 9:13 am
BrasSmonkey wrote:
December 31st, 2021, 5:19 pm
where people can see it! in my opinion dogg
This thread works if people post the sponsors who are not paying up
i think thety should be done in order. does not matter now.


ICQ: 362<>95<>4991 | Email: brassballz-@-techie.com
BUILD A WP TGP TUTORIAL!!
paqwb623
NEW Building Amazon Sites!!!
paqwb623 d64bvjh

greatpornlinks
Posts: 798
Joined: June 14th, 2018, 6:51 pm
Location: LA

#59

Post by greatpornlinks » June 13th, 2022, 7:18 am

BrasSmonkey wrote:
June 12th, 2022, 10:00 am
Lenny wrote:
June 12th, 2022, 9:13 am
BrasSmonkey wrote:
December 31st, 2021, 5:19 pm
where people can see it! in my opinion dogg
This thread works if people post the sponsors who are not paying up
i think thety should be done in order. does not matter now.
who else owes you brassmonkey?






User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 3512
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#60

Post by BrasSmonkey » June 13th, 2022, 7:58 am

greatpornlinks wrote:
June 13th, 2022, 7:18 am
BrasSmonkey wrote:
June 12th, 2022, 10:00 am
Lenny wrote:
June 12th, 2022, 9:13 am


This thread works if people post the sponsors who are not paying up
i think thety should be done in order. does not matter now.
who else owes you brassmonkey?
just royal cash atm


ICQ: 362<>95<>4991 | Email: brassballz-@-techie.com
BUILD A WP TGP TUTORIAL!!
paqwb623
NEW Building Amazon Sites!!!
paqwb623 d64bvjh

[BUSINESS] we need the sponsor dirty list here!

Post Reply