Thanks CB

Discussion Of Everything Legal Is Good, Past Contests Are here.
24alex
Posts: 1322
Joined: March 2nd, 2018, 12:51 pm
Referrals: 19

#76

Post by 24alex » January 17th, 2022, 8:20 am

BrasSmonkey wrote:
January 17th, 2022, 8:15 am
you guys are fucking assholes!!!! we all know times are tight and you call your klan rally to kick someone you can see clearly has money trouble. fuck all you stupid motherfuckers!
He lost me at

"Fuck you idiots"
viewtopic.php?f=74&t=6218


He is the one screwing people and calling me and others "Fuck you idiots" did not go down well.






User avatar
sarettah
Posts: 18
Joined: January 10th, 2022, 10:39 am

#77

Post by sarettah » January 17th, 2022, 9:26 am

BrasSmonkey wrote:
January 17th, 2022, 8:15 am
you guys are fucking assholes!!!! we all know times are tight and you call your klan rally to kick someone you can see clearly has money trouble. fuck all you stupid motherfuckers!
The only reason I posted about it at gfy was because Mikey here was talking about the money he got. This was the second time he had done that here.

In a private place he had told me that he was going to get $500 from camsoda and was going to give it to me. He got the money but did not pass it on, he posted about getting the money in the webmaster chat that is no longer active. I kept that private at the time.

Then he posts here about getting a check from CB just in time for Christmas and I decided to call him out on GFY for it. He did not need to reply to it there, he could have just let the thread die a natural death. He chose to reply there and then he chose to post a pack of lies about it here thinking that I wouldn't post here. He was wrong.

He has brought this on himself, plain and simple. I don't like to kick a guy when he is down but Mikey seems to always be down. When I met him I gave him one important piece of advice. I told him if you say you are going to do something then do it. If you you find yourself in a position where you can not do what you promised, contact the person you promised it to, most people are quite forgiving. It is when you ghost people and ignore your promises that people will get pissed.

I am ignoring your little klan comment, for now.



User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 9945
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Contact:

#78

Post by TheButcher » January 17th, 2022, 9:29 am

sarettah wrote:
January 17th, 2022, 9:26 am
BrasSmonkey wrote:
January 17th, 2022, 8:15 am
you guys are fucking assholes!!!! we all know times are tight and you call your klan rally to kick someone you can see clearly has money trouble. fuck all you stupid motherfuckers!
In a private place he had told me that he was going to get $500 from camsoda and was going to give it to me. He got the money but did not pass it on, he posted about getting the money in the webmaster chat that is no longer active. I kept that private at the time.
If it was not for me he would never have got paid, you can ask him I have all the emails and Skype conversation with him and their rep. I went out on a limb and spent hours of back and forth convincing them to pay him and they did.



User avatar
bestfreeporn
Posts: 1499
Joined: February 20th, 2018, 6:34 pm
Referrals: 1

#79

Post by bestfreeporn » January 17th, 2022, 9:51 am

I have an offer for Colmike7 here if he wants to work and pay off his debt

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=6244






User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 4042
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#80

Post by BrasSmonkey » January 17th, 2022, 9:59 am

sarettah wrote:
January 17th, 2022, 9:26 am
BrasSmonkey wrote:
January 17th, 2022, 8:15 am
you guys are fucking assholes!!!! we all know times are tight and you call your klan rally to kick someone you can see clearly has money trouble. fuck all you stupid motherfuckers!
The only reason I posted about it at gfy was because Mikey here was talking about the money he got. This was the second time he had done that here.

In a private place he had told me that he was going to get $500 from camsoda and was going to give it to me. He got the money but did not pass it on, he posted about getting the money in the webmaster chat that is no longer active. I kept that private at the time.

Then he posts here about getting a check from CB just in time for Christmas and I decided to call him out on GFY for it. He did not need to reply to it there, he could have just let the thread die a natural death. He chose to reply there and then he chose to post a pack of lies about it here thinking that I wouldn't post here. He was wrong.

He has brought this on himself, plain and simple. I don't like to kick a guy when he is down but Mikey seems to always be down. When I met him I gave him one important piece of advice. I told him if you say you are going to do something then do it. If you you find yourself in a position where you can not do what you promised, contact the person you promised it to, most people are quite forgiving. It is when you ghost people and ignore your promises that people will get pissed.

I am ignoring your little klan comment, for now.
you ignore the part about being broke. he needed the money! you saw the asshole on gfy joking about the $18 power bill yet here you are being a complete stupid motherfucker.


brassballz-@-techie.com
im for hire email me

Wordpress Sites Builder
Update Wordpress
Update Videos Wordpress
Script Installation
On Page Seo

Emil
Posts: 694
Joined: April 9th, 2018, 7:43 am

#81

Post by Emil » January 17th, 2022, 10:13 am

BrasSmonkey wrote:
January 17th, 2022, 9:59 am


you ignore the part about being broke. he needed the money! you saw the asshole on gfy joking about the $18 power bill yet here you are being a complete stupid motherfucker.


brassmonkey look here viewtopic.php?f=74&t=5305#p80416
Repost from Colmike7 _ "Now I'm driving a Lexus and a VW Jetta. The Jetta is my second choice."
How many broke people have a car, he said he has 2 a Lexus and VW, that does not sound too broke to me.






User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 4042
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#82

Post by BrasSmonkey » January 17th, 2022, 10:47 am

Emil wrote:
January 17th, 2022, 10:13 am
BrasSmonkey wrote:
January 17th, 2022, 9:59 am


you ignore the part about being broke. he needed the money! you saw the asshole on gfy joking about the $18 power bill yet here you are being a complete stupid motherfucker.


brassmonkey look here viewtopic.php?f=74&t=5305#p80416
Repost from Colmike7 _ "Now I'm driving a Lexus and a VW Jetta. The Jetta is my second choice."
How many broke people have a car, he said he has 2 a Lexus and VW, that does not sound too broke to me.
doing grunt gigs... you ok dogg??


brassballz-@-techie.com
im for hire email me

Wordpress Sites Builder
Update Wordpress
Update Videos Wordpress
Script Installation
On Page Seo

User avatar
sarettah
Posts: 18
Joined: January 10th, 2022, 10:39 am

#83

Post by sarettah » January 17th, 2022, 10:52 am

BrasSmonkey wrote:
January 17th, 2022, 9:59 am
you ignore the part about being broke. he needed the money! you saw the asshole on gfy joking about the $18 power bill yet here you are being a complete stupid motherfucker.
No, I have never ignored the part about being broke you assfuck.

I bought into it, hook, line and sinker.

I gave him domains to use, I bought him a plugin to help him build a site, I gave him hosting, I gave him cash, all because I thought he was a good guy that was just down on his luck.

End of it for me was when I helped get him a gig and he never completed the work after taking the money.

He had plenty of chances to not be broke. If he was still broke it was his own damn fault.

Feeling sorry for him for saying he was broke is about the same as feeling sorry for you for being such an asshole. It is a choice he made just as it is a choice you make.



User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 4042
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#84

Post by BrasSmonkey » January 17th, 2022, 11:03 am

sarettah wrote:
January 17th, 2022, 10:52 am
BrasSmonkey wrote:
January 17th, 2022, 9:59 am
you ignore the part about being broke. he needed the money! you saw the asshole on gfy joking about the $18 power bill yet here you are being a complete stupid motherfucker.
No, I have never ignored the part about being broke you assfuck.

I bought into it, hook, line and sinker.

I gave him domains to use, I bought him a plugin to help him build a site, I gave him hosting, I gave him cash, all because I thought he was a good guy that was just down on his luck.

End of it for me was when I helped get him a gig and he never completed the work after taking the money.

He had plenty of chances to not be broke. If he was still broke it was his own damn fault.

Feeling sorry for him for saying he was broke is about the same as feeling sorry for you for being such an asshole. It is a choice he made just as it is a choice you make.
you saying that does not change that he is broke! 3xwe21 3xwe21 3xwe21


brassballz-@-techie.com
im for hire email me

Wordpress Sites Builder
Update Wordpress
Update Videos Wordpress
Script Installation
On Page Seo

User avatar
sarettah
Posts: 18
Joined: January 10th, 2022, 10:39 am

#85

Post by sarettah » January 17th, 2022, 11:16 am

BrasSmonkey wrote:
January 17th, 2022, 11:03 am
you saying that does not change that he is broke!
If he is broke by his own choice then there is no reason to feel sorry for him or tread lightly with him.

I have all sorts of sympathy for people who are in a bad situation through no fault of their own.

I have absolutely no sympathy for someone who is in a bad position because they choose to be in a bad position.



User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 4042
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#86

Post by BrasSmonkey » January 17th, 2022, 11:55 am

sarettah wrote:
January 17th, 2022, 11:16 am
BrasSmonkey wrote:
January 17th, 2022, 11:03 am
you saying that does not change that he is broke!
If he is broke by his own choice then there is no reason to feel sorry for him or tread lightly with him.

I have all sorts of sympathy for people who are in a bad situation through no fault of their own.

I have absolutely no sympathy for someone who is in a bad position because they choose to be in a bad position.
you think people choose to be broke!! tptr454 tptr454 tptr454


brassballz-@-techie.com
im for hire email me

Wordpress Sites Builder
Update Wordpress
Update Videos Wordpress
Script Installation
On Page Seo

User avatar
sarettah
Posts: 18
Joined: January 10th, 2022, 10:39 am

#87

Post by sarettah » January 17th, 2022, 11:59 am

BrasSmonkey wrote:
January 17th, 2022, 11:55 am

you think people choose to be broke!!
Yep, he chooses to be broke just like you choose to be an asshole.

He had many chances to not be broke and he chose to remain broke.

You have had many chances to not be an asshole and yet you choose to be an asshole.

I don't feel sorry for either of you.



User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 4042
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#88

Post by BrasSmonkey » January 17th, 2022, 12:18 pm

sarettah wrote:
January 17th, 2022, 11:59 am
BrasSmonkey wrote:
January 17th, 2022, 11:55 am

you think people choose to be broke!!
Yep, he chooses to be broke just like you choose to be an asshole.

He had many chances to not be broke and he chose to remain broke.

You have had many chances to not be an asshole and yet you choose to be an asshole.

I don't feel sorry for either of you.
im not the idiot trying to get blood out of a turnip tptr454 tptr454 tptr454
</thread> (for me)


brassballz-@-techie.com
im for hire email me

Wordpress Sites Builder
Update Wordpress
Update Videos Wordpress
Script Installation
On Page Seo

User avatar
sarettah
Posts: 18
Joined: January 10th, 2022, 10:39 am

#89

Post by sarettah » January 17th, 2022, 2:10 pm

BrasSmonkey wrote:
January 17th, 2022, 12:18 pm

im not the idiot trying to get blood out of a turnip
But you are the idiot choosing to be an asshole.



User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 9945
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Contact:

#90

Post by TheButcher » January 17th, 2022, 3:19 pm

Guys why argue over someone who is a liar and let people down who wanted to help him. Why burn bridges when you could be doing business together down the road.

How many people can say they helped Mike find jobs, gave good references so he can get the jobs, bought links from him, bought domains from him, paid him dozens of times to do design jobs, gave him cash. Not one time did I under pay (some days I felt sorry for him sent a bit more than he asked for) never paid late I either prepaid him or when he completed the work. In return got this from him. I know why he said it to make points with Sarettah and get more cash out of him. That is wrong, really wrong. You think I will ever give him work again never again, I hate being played for the fool because I am no fool.


Quoting from a post here that Colmike7 reportedly told Sarettah about me.
"You're going to be mad at me, but I did some work for butcher right before Christmas that I was going to use for electric but he still hasn't paid. ..I'm an idiot , but I gave him one more chance because I needed the money.
If not it's ok, I completely understand (edited)"



Thanks CB

Post Reply