Thanks CB

Discussion Of Everything Legal Is Good, Past Contests Are here.
User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 9945
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Contact:

#61

Post by TheButcher » January 11th, 2022, 12:47 pm

CTE wrote:
January 11th, 2022, 9:17 am

Not kool of Colmike7 to lie about you that way Butcher


I know it was not nice of him but you live and learn.



User avatar
BOB777
Posts: 607
Joined: September 20th, 2018, 4:24 am

#62

Post by BOB777 » January 11th, 2022, 5:25 pm

Ouch!






User avatar
LuKenGas
Posts: 1285
Joined: February 23rd, 2018, 8:07 am

#63

Post by LuKenGas » January 11th, 2022, 6:33 pm

His games finally caught up with him and some one finally came out and said it out loud, his reputation is for ever fried.He will leave and not pay any one back.






User avatar
AlexO
Posts: 3358
Joined: February 10th, 2018, 5:37 pm
Title: I like Celebrities

#64

Post by AlexO » January 12th, 2022, 9:13 am

It is only fair if you update the thread if colmike7 pays you sarettah.


Give me celebrity porn :twisted:

User avatar
sarettah
Posts: 18
Joined: January 10th, 2022, 10:39 am

#65

Post by sarettah » January 12th, 2022, 10:21 am

AlexO wrote:
January 12th, 2022, 9:13 am
It is only fair if you update the thread if colmike7 pays you sarettah.
If, at the point it happens, this board still exists, I promise that I will update the board if Mike pays.

Either this thread if it still exists or with a thread dedicated to the subject.



Boner
Posts: 661
Joined: July 8th, 2018, 12:21 pm

#66

Post by Boner » January 13th, 2022, 8:25 am

He is never going to repay any body stop dreaming you are not the only one he owes Sarettah






User avatar
sarettah
Posts: 18
Joined: January 10th, 2022, 10:39 am

#67

Post by sarettah » January 13th, 2022, 9:59 am

Boner wrote:
January 13th, 2022, 8:25 am
He is never going to repay any body stop dreaming you are not the only one he owes Sarettah
Yeah, I don't count on ever getting my money back. I would not have been on here posting about it if Mikey hadn't been made his post with all the lies about the situation.

And I am aware that there are other people he owes, more than I knew about before.

The post that started this thread and the first response:
bill wrote:
December 24th, 2021, 1:11 pm
Colmike7 wrote:
December 24th, 2021, 1:04 pm
Just got a check in the mail, right in time to make my Christmas a lot better than it was going to be. Thanks! :)
you owe me money don't forget

Thanks though.



User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 9945
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Contact:

#68

Post by TheButcher » January 13th, 2022, 10:31 am

Since he lied about me I am not going to say it the way I see it. Mike was a terrible rep he could not hold rep position too long, I introduced him and vouched for him at quite a few companies, some jobs he could not even keep more than a few weeks.

He was a decent programmer, so it is surprising how he could not make a living in that field.



User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 4042
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#69

Post by BrasSmonkey » January 13th, 2022, 7:36 pm

uh why is sarettha still here? 3xwe21 3xwe21 3xwe21


brassballz-@-techie.com
im for hire email me

Wordpress Sites Builder
Update Wordpress
Update Videos Wordpress
Script Installation
On Page Seo

User avatar
sarettah
Posts: 18
Joined: January 10th, 2022, 10:39 am

#70

Post by sarettah » January 13th, 2022, 9:22 pm

BrasSmonkey wrote:
January 13th, 2022, 7:36 pm
uh why is sarettha still here? 3xwe21 3xwe21 3xwe21
People are talking to me, so I am answering.

To do otherwise would be quite rude.

Also, over at the other place I have replied to you. You apparently did not understand what I meant when I said "look under the sheets", it was not an insult or meant to be funny. It meant to do a view source and look at the code. The pagination routine is in there. All code is exposed other than the link to the cam, I use a simple redirect script for that because I like to track everything in the database, also beats out the adblockers.



User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 4042
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#71

Post by BrasSmonkey » January 13th, 2022, 9:46 pm

sarettah wrote:
January 13th, 2022, 9:22 pm
BrasSmonkey wrote:
January 13th, 2022, 7:36 pm
uh why is sarettha still here? 3xwe21 3xwe21 3xwe21
People are talking to me, so I am answering.

To do otherwise would be quite rude.

Also, over at the other place I have replied to you. You apparently did not understand what I meant when I said "look under the sheets", it was not an insult or meant to be funny. It meant to do a view source and look at the code. The pagination routine is in there. All code is exposed other than the link to the cam, I use a simple redirect script for that because I like to track everything in the database, also beats out the adblockers.
oh i thought you were being mean tptr454 tptr454 i was the code is good and free.


brassballz-@-techie.com
im for hire email me

Wordpress Sites Builder
Update Wordpress
Update Videos Wordpress
Script Installation
On Page Seo

User avatar
BarbaraCum
Posts: 433
Joined: July 9th, 2018, 4:11 am
Location: Brazil
Contact:

#72

Post by BarbaraCum » January 14th, 2022, 6:15 pm

I never had a problem with him and thought he was a friendly person on this forum






voyeurz
Posts: 355
Joined: January 26th, 2019, 11:39 am
Location: LA

#73

Post by voyeurz » January 16th, 2022, 6:45 am

Never brag about your money.


See how it back fired on colmike7






Ricks-Cams
Posts: 682
Joined: March 13th, 2018, 1:17 pm

#74

Post by Ricks-Cams » January 17th, 2022, 6:38 am

The list of people he owes and let down is growing at the other place


You want to make money work the cams

User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 4042
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#75

Post by BrasSmonkey » January 17th, 2022, 8:15 am

you guys are fucking assholes!!!! we all know times are tight and you call your klan rally to kick someone you can see clearly has money trouble. fuck all you stupid motherfuckers!


brassballz-@-techie.com
im for hire email me

Wordpress Sites Builder
Update Wordpress
Update Videos Wordpress
Script Installation
On Page Seo

Thanks CB

Post Reply