Thanks CB

Discussion Of Everything Legal Is Good, Past Contests Are here.
NSWDave
Posts: 216
Joined: September 11th, 2021, 8:31 pm
Location: Sydney Australia

#31

Post by NSWDave » January 9th, 2022, 4:28 am

Colmike7 wrote:
January 8th, 2022, 7:08 pm
Britporn_Mike wrote:
January 8th, 2022, 7:03 pm
Garry2000 wrote:
January 8th, 2022, 6:40 pm
How much do you owe him Sarettah?
Think it is $100
..It's more than that, but that's not the point. When he gave it to me, he basically said "We're good". I've done that a lot, one time I bought a friend a car, one time I gave a friend $5,000 to start a business, which he's still doing 10 years later. Not once did I think to randomly publicly yell at them about not paying me back without warning because something that they said made me mad, because that's bullshit and that's exactly what is happening right now.

" ..It's more than that, but that's not the point. "
Never believe a person who says it is not the money. It is always about the money.


"When he gave it to me, he basically said "We're good"."
2nd red flag you are wrong again. How many people online just give you money and not expect it back or some favor. He probably saw you were broke and said here is a couple bucks pay me when you can.

Sorry mate you needed cash he gave it to you, you never paid him back. All there is to it,now stop acting the jerk say right here.
I Colmike7 am sorry not to have paid you back but I will start paying you back $20 a week until I settle this debt."

It is time to grow up be a man and do right.






Colmike7
Posts: 1679
Joined: May 23rd, 2018, 12:21 pm
Title: (>^-^)b

#32

Post by Colmike7 » January 9th, 2022, 5:28 am

NSWDave wrote:
January 9th, 2022, 4:28 am
Colmike7 wrote:
January 8th, 2022, 7:08 pm
Britporn_Mike wrote:
January 8th, 2022, 7:03 pm


Think it is $100
..It's more than that, but that's not the point. When he gave it to me, he basically said "We're good". I've done that a lot, one time I bought a friend a car, one time I gave a friend $5,000 to start a business, which he's still doing 10 years later. Not once did I think to randomly publicly yell at them about not paying me back without warning because something that they said made me mad, because that's bullshit and that's exactly what is happening right now.

" ..It's more than that, but that's not the point. "
Never believe a person who says it is not the money. It is always about the money.


"When he gave it to me, he basically said "We're good"."
2nd red flag you are wrong again. How many people online just give you money and not expect it back or some favor. He probably saw you were broke and said here is a couple bucks pay me when you can.

Sorry mate you needed cash he gave it to you, you never paid him back. All there is to it,now stop acting the jerk say right here.
I Colmike7 am sorry not to have paid you back but I will start paying you back $20 a week until I settle this debt."

It is time to grow up be a man and do right.
1) It's not about the money, he admitted it in writing.

2) He did just give it to me, the relationship that he and I had was a lot more than just two webmasters that know each other and goes way back. I also have it in writing in multiple places multiple times that he didn't care if I paid him back or not.


No one fucking acts like he is out of nowhere without contacting me in any way first about it. That's bullshit and he's also admitted that he's just trying to ruin my rep because he's mad that I don't think he's a good programmer.

Every time that I try to leave this industry, people cry and beg me to stay, and this was his way of making me stay, until he got mad at me for non-money reasons.
That's also why I'm not replying to the other thread. It makes no difference to me if I'm known or active in this community or not, all it's ever done is waste my time and I don't need for people to like me or know who I am.






User avatar
sarettah
Posts: 18
Joined: January 10th, 2022, 10:39 am

#33

Post by sarettah » January 10th, 2022, 10:57 am

Dave, please feel free to ban me from your board once again after I finish this here. I will not post in any other threads.

Mikey, Mikey, Mikey,

You have not learned shit, have you? Like, you shouldn't lie about stuff that there is a record of.

You also thought that I wouldn't create an account on this board because of mine and TheButcher's previous history. Well, you were wrong.

You are a liar, straight and simple. ! made 1 $150 gift to you that I said you did not have to pay back. That is all. The rest were documented loans with the exception of $500 that I gave you in cash, in person, in Columbus and for that I have a witness that it was a loan untll you were on your feet again (which is apparently never going to happen).

You also shouldn't change your stories the way you do. I keep copies of pretty much everything and I see you saying shit here asnd have copies of you saying distinctly different things other places.
Colmike7 wrote:
January 8th, 2022, 4:16 pm
So, people keep bumping that fucking thread at the zoo, so here's the whole story:
A couple years ago, I wasn't doing so great and Sarettah messaged me about why I wasn't posting on a Slack group. He gave me some money, which most of it I didn't even ask for, and he said quite a few times that I didn't have to pay it back, or to take as long as I needed, but for me to stay active in the webmaster community. Everything was fine and he never messaged me asking for the money, ...until one day a few months ago when I replied to a thread on Xbiz. Someone was asking for phone sex CRM recommendations for a coder, someone said Sarettah, and for a few reasons I thought that was an absolutely terrible choice, so I replied and recommended someone that I knew does CRMs, does it well, I used his code before on one, and I asked the person that I recommended to write me some scripts for it and I got them quick and worked the first time.. Anyways, that pissed off Sarettah and he's been attacking me randomly without messaging me anywhere about it, he sees posts that I make here and if it's positive, he gets pissed. He's getting fucking senile and it's going to end bad for him.
First, let's address the xbiz thing. You have put up your story. Here is the actuall, exact discussion that took place regarding that:
a slack room somewhere wrote: August 7 - 8 2021

sarettah 9:30 PM
@Colmike8 - Thanks a lot for the support on xbiz there buddy. Friends like you, ya know?

9:31
In case anyne is wondering what I am talking about. A thread where someone is looking for a developer. Softball replies: you might want to contact Sarettah who is a member here and has been programming since...well forever and her is really good.

9:32
So my good friend Mike in the next post: Contact SBJ if you need anything phone sex related. If he's available.

9:32
That's what I get I guess. How many fucking favors have I done for you?

9:33
You could have said nothing or you could have agreed with softball, but nooooooooooo, let's just reccommend someone else. You owe SBJ any favors? He done a lot of good things for you? He rccommend your wordpress skills and get you any work?

9:34
I guess I didn't either, eh asshole?

9:35
I really don't care if you recommend other folks, client would probably be flaky at best. I never asked for, requested or required pay back other than any cash stuff. But it is still an asshole move. just in my opinion of course. Remind me to return the favor. (edited)

Colmike8 9:44 PM
I just said that because he does exactly what the OP asked for. If you want the job, I won't tell SBJ, I haven't yet.

9:49
Sorry man, I didn't mean for it to sound like that. He's going to want a lot more than what they're going to want to pay, too, I know his price for a custom CMS

sarettah 9:49 PM
I could care less who you tell, that isn't the point at all and if you can't see that then you are a totally lost fucking cause. I have helped you when nobody else was helping you, I backed you the fuck up.

Colmike8 9:49 PM
*CRM

9:50
Did you want the work? He does 100% exactly what they asked for so I suggested that. That's the only reason

sarettah 9:50 PM
You could have even said something like, Yeah Sarettah would be good, also you might check out SBJ, I know he has dome phone shit before.

9:51
But nope, oyu just ignore the chance to help a friend out in any fucking way.

9:51
Whether I want the work or not does not matter. It is how you treat friends, which I kind of thought we were.

Colmike8 9:52 PM
We are, sorry I really didn't mean it other than I saw exactly what SBJ has done in the past and liked his code and it all worked. I'll figure out something to say

sarettah 9:55 PM
No, don't figure out anything else to say. That is not the point. I don't need the fucking work and could care less about that part. You need to figure out how to treat friends and those that have had your back.

9:57
You don't get it and probably never will and that is why you will be where you are now 10 fucking years from now.

10:00
I am done. I will probably re-read this later and want to soften it some, so take the important parts and throw away the trash. Learn how to treat the people that have helped you along the way. I pay it forward so, like I say, other than whatever cash may be involved, you owe me nothing and that is what I got so we are even on that score. (edited)

Colmike8 2:33 PM
Dude I just looked at the thread again, I just meant to post "Contact SBJ if you need anything phone sex related. If he's available." without quoting Softball. I guess I clicked quote reply and thought it was quick reply or something like on the zoo., and his was the post before.

Colmike8 3:08 PM
Edited it

Colmike8 4:32 PM
Just saying, PST said that people PMed them about recommendations, that was not me.

sarettah 6:25 PM
You don't fucking get it.

sarettah 6:38 PM
And you won't.
6:38
Please just stop replying until you have something of substance to offer me. It's time.

sarettah 6:51 PM
Just 1 last. You are trying to fix this and it cannot be fixed.

Colmike8 7:02 PM
ok.. (edited)
So, you now thought I would be terrible at it, funny you never mention that in the reply.

The issue there was how you treat friends, it had nothing to do with the money you owe me. Nowhere in that conversation do I mention money oor you owing me any.

I still stand behind that is not the way you do a friend and I had thought we were friends up until then.

To be continued..........

.






DeSexGuide
Posts: 1132
Joined: May 4th, 2018, 6:51 pm
Location: LosAngeles

#34

Post by DeSexGuide » January 10th, 2022, 11:06 am

@Colmike7 & Sarettah what will it take for you two to patch it up, is it the money...






User avatar
sarettah
Posts: 18
Joined: January 10th, 2022, 10:39 am

#35

Post by sarettah » January 10th, 2022, 11:08 am

Colmike7 wrote:
January 8th, 2022, 7:08 pm
..It's more than that, but that's not the point. When he gave it to me, he basically said "We're good". I've done that a lot, one time I bought a friend a car, one time I gave a friend $5,000 to start a business, which he's still doing 10 years later. Not once did I think to randomly publicly yell at them about not paying me back without warning because something that they said made me mad, because that's bullshit and that's exactly what is happening right now.
As I said, 1 was a gift, back in May 2018. The rest were clearly loans. I never said that you did not have to pay me back, in fact several times I reiterated that you owed me the money. I did say that you caould pay me back when you were able to. You have, according to your own statements, been able to pay it back several times but have not.
a slack room somewhere wrote: December 5, 2018 - $100

Colmike8 12:46 PM
Hey just wondering, do you know where I could find a quick $25ish Paypal job? I'm paid tomorrow lol, but I also start at Crak next Monday I think. :slightly_smiling_face:

Colmike8 1:55 PM
Hey nevermind, I got it :slightly_smiling_face:
Starting at Crak, tho, let me know if we can possibly work together. I'd be doing media buying, though, that's usually a different group of people lol

sarettah 4:05 PM
You sure? I can throw you a little paypal if you need. Congrats on the CRAK thing. I don't do anything with them right now. I probably should be expanding but I am pretty lazy when it comes right down to it. lol/

Colmike8 4:09 PM
..if that's ok with you, I could send some back tomorrow night.
Thanks! I'm excited :) I'll be doing media buying for adult sites, so I could possibly hint at some good ones after figuring things out without it exactly being insider information ;) Just waiting on finalizing the contract but should be by Friday :)
4:13
I know what you mean by expanding, I had a lot of ideas when mass blogging but never did a lot of them :p

sarettah 4:58 PM
Paypal still the same?

sarettah 5:02 PM
U should have pp

Colmike8 5:03 PM
Thank you! I really appreciate it. I'll hook you up on good paysite info in the near future, too :)

............................................................................................................

December 17, 2018 - $300

Colmike8 9:43 AM
Hey, I'm sorry and letting you know that im not ignoring you or disappearing, I'm not doing so great but am planning on paying that as soon as I can, couple days I hope.


................................

sarettah 8:44 PM
Ok. Well, are you ok?

Colmike8 8:47 PM
Not exactly tbh, I tried making a post on SC offering to make blog networks or handwritten blogs to get a feel for who might want that and so far got one reply from someone wanting some in January, I'm going to post it on gfy later I think

sarettah 9:04 PM
I just sent you another $300. Sorry it could not be more. Hope that gets you through to better times.

Colmike8 9:06 PM
Holy shit, thank you! I'm going to figure out a good way to repay you, seriously. If you ever need any tech support, coding or grunt work, let me know
9:06
This really really helps a lot, seriously. Thank you

sarettah 9:08 PM
Well, make it last.
9:08
ttyl

Colmike8 8:07 AM
I will do my best, thank you, I can get a couple bills paid and not have to worry about internet going off. :slightly_smiling_face:

.............................................................................................................

December 27, 2018 - $100

Colmike8 12:12 PM
Hey, I'm sorry to ask again, could I possibly borrow one last 50? I should have PayPal tomorrow instead of today because we're waiting on xxxhost to set up WP since I don't think there's a way for me to set up the DB myself.

sarettah 7:36 PM
Who r u setting the wp up for? I sent u $100 paypal. We r at $500 i believe.

Colmike8 8:07 PM
Thank you so much! I'll have it asap and Jman from Crak said that he's going to try to speed things up with me and HR.
it's for a guy that goes by Vee on Skype. I don't know much about him, meet him on GFY. his host just set things up, should be onto the next step when he wakes up.

.................................................................................................................

January 2, 2019 - $500

Colmike8 5:45 AM
Hey, I'm sorry to bother you early, are you maybe around?

sarettah 9:27 AM
I am now. What's up?
9:27
btw, I am seldom awake before 8:00am these days. The only way I see 5:45 am is if I stayed up.

Colmike8 9:44 AM
Hey sorry, I kind of woke up in a panic and normally wouldn't have messaged you that early. My electric is scheduled to go off today sometime, but as of right now I made almost the full amount and am like 18 short. I understand if you say no, and I can keep hustling today, I don't think it's nearly as much as of an emergency as earlier.
Plus my toilet overflowed into my dining room and woke me up, so it hasn't been a fun morning lol.

sarettah 10:10 AM
1. I just sent you $500. That makes us at $1000 you owe me. That is all I can do, my wife will be asking if you give good blow jobs soon.
10:10

2. Make it last. I sent that much because after you keep the electric on, you still have to eat and all that.
10:12

Colmike8 10:15 AM
Holy shit, thank you! I will pay electric and get minimal and let that last. I have a good amount of side jobs right now, just taking some time, and I'll be able to start paying back about $100-200 at a time soon.

...................................................................................................................

January 11, 2019 - $50

Colmike8 1:57 PM
Hey, I'm really sorry to ask and hope you're not mad. Could I possibly borrow just 20 and by Sunday or Monday I can start paying back about 100 at a time. I got a lot of work stacked up for the weekend

Colmike8 3:07 PM
I can also pay back $50 tomorrow afternoon for sure so far, too.

3:10
I just got an email from Paypal, thank you so much! I'll be on for the next 10 hours or so working and I have a good amount lined up now. :slightly_smiling_face:

................................................................................................................................

January 15, 2019 - $50

Colmike8 10:02 AM
Hey. I'm sorry and if I'm asking too much, let me know. Would it be possible to borrow one last 20? I finished a big project and was supposed to be paid a few hundred from Western Union, but apparently they won't let him send to me since I'm not family or in Pakistan and a wire will take 1-2 extra days. I can pay you back with that. I'm also stacked right now with WP jobs.


sarettah 11:38 AM
I have sent you another 50. That is the last of it.

Colmike8 11:41 AM
Thank you so much! I'm sorry :/
I stacked on a lot of work for the week and I'll be able to start paying back very soon

................................................................................................................................

January 23, 2019 - $50

Colmike8 11:29 AM
Hey, I'm really sorry to ask. Is there any chance that I can borrow one last 20 until tomorrow? I didn't get that CB check yet but it should be here in the next day or so tops. My internet is about to be shut off. :confused: If not it's ok.
Also, I applied for TNA Flix today for full time SEO, crossing fingers on that one.

sarettah 1:42 PM
I have sent another 50. That is it, please do not ask for any more. Each time you have asked, I have sent more than you requested only to have you ask again. I am not stupid and do not like getting played like a patsy. It is obviously not doing you a bit of good to have me lending you money so it stops after this time. I hope you get on your feet soon.

Colmike8 1:44 PM
I'm really sorry and thank you. I don't mean to be like this and I promise will be the last time. I'm getting things worked out with Ryan at PornCMS, I worked there years ago, and I should be able to start paying back by next week, I think 100 at a time if that's ok.

sarettah 1:48 PM
As I have said, there is no rush in paying me back, that is not an issue.

................................................................................................................................

April 26, 2019 - $500 when passing through Columbus

................................................................................................................................

June 1, 2019 - $20

Colmike8 1:48 PM
Hey, couple questions. First, really sorry to ask and if not I understand, would it be ok to borrow 20 until Monday morning? I kind of got burned on that big project but I'll have decent coming in either tomorrow night or Monday morning depending on time zones and I can send that right back. They said it was a communication error since they brought me on board to do sql/Laravel/php work, but then that was already done and they're apparently taking a week or two to finish design then get me back on..

Colmike8 2:10 PM
Just got it, thank you! I'll be able to send that back asap and I have 2 projects that will make money when done. Plus a ton of other possibilities that I have to sort through.

................................................................................................................................

June 10, 2019 - $50

Colmike8 1:11 PM
Hey, real sorry to ask and if not it's ok, Would it be possible to borrow 20pp just for a couple days? I didn't really eat all weekend, but I did start a new job yesterday and they pay weekly, so things should be good in a few days.

sarettah 11:21 PM
Last time. You need to get the job/money thing fixed man.

Colmike8 9:29 AM
Thank you, sorry I know. I'm going to just do steady tech support locally for Spectrum until I get my shit steady again. It's 12/hr but should be full time hours and a work at home option. I go in again on Thursday then next week should be a full schedule (edited)

................................................................................................................................

January 2, 2020 - $200

Colmike8 10:24 AM
Hey . I know that I owe you a lot and I've been trying to get that paid back. I got a job and got Chaturbate to about 300ish/month now, I'm going to scale up in the next few days.

But, I accidentally messed up and both electric and power went off today. I'm really sorry to ask, but would it be possible to borrow 90 to turn electric back on so I can work? Gas is too much so I can't ask for that.

You're going to be mad at me, but I did some work for butcher right before Christmas that I was going to use for electric but he still hasn't paid. ..I'm an idiot , but I gave him one more chance because I needed the money.
If not it's ok, I completely understand (edited)

10:25
*I meant both power and gas lol ^

sarettah 10:54 AM
I have sent you $200. I hope it takes care of it for you. Yeah, on Butcher, learn your lesson. He is scum, pure and simple.

Colmike8 11:17 AM
Thank you so much! sorry for the delay, took a minute to get electric back on.
Usually I'd just go out and turn it back on manually but they put in smart meters and that doesn't work anymore :/ lol.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure he just took the money from an advertiser and lied that he didn't get it yet.

................................................................................................................................
So, most were in response to you asking and yes, I often gave more than you asked for, hoping to help you get back into the game. Problem is, you never were in the game and never will be.

And before the rest of the room tells me, yes, I am an idiot to continue to lend him money when it is clear he will never be paying me back. I am an optimist and I have a soft spot for critters in trouble.

.



fappmaster
Posts: 809
Joined: May 15th, 2018, 11:40 am

#36

Post by fappmaster » January 10th, 2022, 11:18 am

sarettah wrote:
January 10th, 2022, 11:08 am
And before the rest of the room tells me, yes, I am an idiot to continue to lend him money when it is clear he will never be paying me back. I am an optimist and I have a soft spot for critters in trouble.

I want to be your friend tptr454






Colmike7
Posts: 1679
Joined: May 23rd, 2018, 12:21 pm
Title: (>^-^)b

#37

Post by Colmike7 » January 10th, 2022, 11:24 am

Did you ever fucking ask for it ever on a PM, email, Skype, anything? NO! You fucking just get mad randomly then make threads about me and pretend that you're some fucking big shot talking down on me. You also have said multiple times for me to take however long I wanted, if ever, I can dig that shit up, too.

YOU ARE JUST MAD AT ME BECAUSE I REPLIED TO THAT THREAD ABOUT A CRM BECAUSE I DID NOT THINK THAT YOU ARE A GOOD ENOUGH PROGRAMMER TO DO THAT JOB! ACTING THE WAY THAT YOU ARE BECAUSE OF IT IS BULLSHIT!


And it's fucking pathetic that you have the same handful of followers posting on everything because you all talk on other platforms.

And why did you smell so fucking bad when I met you?






User avatar
sarettah
Posts: 18
Joined: January 10th, 2022, 10:39 am

#38

Post by sarettah » January 10th, 2022, 11:24 am

Colmike7 wrote:
January 9th, 2022, 5:28 am

1) It's not about the money, he admitted it in writing.

2) He did just give it to me, the relationship that he and I had was a lot more than just two webmasters that know each other and goes way back. I also have it in writing in multiple places multiple times that he didn't care if I paid him back or not.


No one fucking acts like he is out of nowhere without contacting me in any way first about it. That's bullshit and he's also admitted that he's just trying to ruin my rep because he's mad that I don't think he's a good programmer.

Every time that I try to leave this industry, people cry and beg me to stay, and this was his way of making me stay, until he got mad at me for non-money reasons.
That's also why I'm not replying to the other thread. It makes no difference to me if I'm known or active in this community or not, all it's ever done is waste my time and I don't need for people to like me or know who I am.
Ok, where have I done this: "admitted that he's just trying to ruin my rep because he's mad that I don't think he's a good programmer."

Where? First time I have heard you say you don't think I am a good programmer. I have 32 years of continuous employment with various companies and the past 10 years out working for myself with clients that I have kept for the entire time that would probably disagree with you. But you are entitled to your opinion I guess.

Of course your programming skills can be proved how? By your many lost jobs? by your unfinished gigs? By your constant need ot be borrowing money from various people in this industry? Let's see the proof that you have any qualifications to judge my programming skills on.

Meanwhile though, let's have some more conversations:
some slack room somewhere wrote: April 2 - April 11 2020

sarettah 3:55 PM
I guess it is none of my business but why the fuck are you still posting at the Butcher's place?"
3:56

I'm about to hang Brass's ass out to dry. I am at Butcher's making screen shots and there you are answering the brassboys posts.
3:56

I sure hope it is worth it to you.
3:56

becxause it pissed me the fuck off.

Colmike8 3:58 PM
Sorry I'm only posting there because I'm bored and can't login to the zoo for a couple days. My computer broke and I can't reset my password

Colmike8 4:08 PM
And I've been kinda passive aggressive mean to some people there. I'll stop though, I don't need it

sarettah 4:21 PM
It is none of my business, like I said. You don't have to stop posting there on my account. I do not own you and other than money, you don't owe me shit I guess. Have a good life.

Colmike8 4:26 PM
Ok look, I don't like anyone on that board, the only real reason why I'm on there is to make someone know that I'm still around for reasons.
If I posted something with brass that I shouldn't have I'm sorry, but I think I just told him to make his own scripts instead of asking someone to go 50/50 on scripts then he was a dick. I never talk to him or do business

sarettah 4:30 PM
Like I said, doesn't matter. you do whatever the fuck you want to do. You don't owe me anything except money. I am not like that. I do not demand loyalty or any of that shit. I am done. bye.

Colmike8 4:46 PM
Ok, hope I didn't say anything wrong on the board..
Look, honestly a couple months ago I took off my avatar, sig, and turned off pms. I had to come back for a stupid reason but it has nothing to do with working for/with anyone on there (edited)

April 10, 2020

sarettah 5:14 PM
Hey. How you doing. I just wanted to apologize for busting on you about the Butcher like that. Where you post is up to you and if you like the people there then that's cool. I dislike TheButcher with a passion but if there is business to do over there then by all means go for it. I shouldn't be busting your nuts about it.

5:15
If I don't talk to you before then have a good Easter. Stay safe. (edited)

April 11, 2020

Colmike8 4:04 PM
Hey it's cool. Look I completely understand, fuck butcher he's an idiot. I post there for other selfish reasons and have nothing to do with butcher or Brass. I can get easy jobs there for design and WordPress sometimes but I have to do the usual keeping up on random posts.
Have a great Easter, too! :)
So, folks, that's the kind of person you are dealing with when you deal with Colmike.

Dave, thank you for lettig me answer his lies, much appreciated. I don't think I will rag on you any more (might not rag on you any less though either, lol j/k, I do appreciate you letting me get this out there)

Have a good one Sponsorchat and Happy new Year to all.

.



Colmike7
Posts: 1679
Joined: May 23rd, 2018, 12:21 pm
Title: (>^-^)b

#39

Post by Colmike7 » January 10th, 2022, 11:29 am

Dude I'm not even in this industry anymore, I keep trying to burn my fucking bridges so that I can get out all the way, but then when I do that, fuckers like you try to drag me back in, which is why I'm in this situation now. I'll bet that's because I don't know shit and that I'm a shitty person, right?

I was going to give you that Camsoda money, but you flipped out on me the same way on Slack, so I thought "Nah, fuck you senile idiot"






User avatar
sarettah
Posts: 18
Joined: January 10th, 2022, 10:39 am

#40

Post by sarettah » January 10th, 2022, 11:31 am

Colmike7 wrote:
January 10th, 2022, 11:24 am
And why did you smell so fucking bad when I met you?
Is that all you got? That after 12 hours driving on the road you think I smell bad, lol. You are fucking pathetic.

You have no honor at all.

I should not have to ask you to pay it back. You owe something, you pay it. My getting angry at you is not reason for you not to pay a valid debt.

I have done nothing to "pull you back in" I could care less if you leave the adult industry, in fact I would encourage it

One last conversation for the board's enjoyment:
August 25, 2021

sarettah 10:03 AM
Know what gets me pissed? Is someone owing me and not making any attempt to take care of it posting stuff like this: "I'm about to have a record month this month it looks like."


Colmike8 1:10 PM
Well I get 1% and isn't that much, I'm just trying to get more people to sign up

1:12
My account itself sucks

1:12
It's a form of trolling, you should know what I'm trying to do by now

1:14
I also word things kind of weird sometimes so that it seems better than it is so that I'm not lying either... I just want more referrals

xxxxxxxxx 1:24 PM
@sarettah maybe he meant record bad?

Colmike8 1:24 PM
No, it's just something that regular people should just ignore, long story.


1:28
well maybe yeah, not too great ^

Colmike8 1:40 PM
If you can get Camsoda to pay out that $500 that they owe me, you can have it

sarettah 4:28 PM
No comment

sarettah 5:43 PM
I am just a stupid old man I guess.

Colmike8 6:02 PM
Alright fine, but that increase that I'm talking about is going from about 10-20/day to about 30 this period. I use those checks for bills and rent. (edited)

6:02
It's 1%

6:04
But I'm still mostly just trying to get more referrals

sarettah 6:32 PM
whatever

Colmike8 10:28 PM
Throughout the whole year, $1mil was spent, referrals got $200k, I got $10k. All year, slowly, with checks that I can't really put back into Paypal easily.

sarettah 10:43 PM
Stop. You spend all your time on gfy, xbiz and butcher's fucking board trying to show what a fucking baller you are. Then you come in here and try to show how fucking broke you are. Spend some time doing some actual fucking work. You are debasing the fuck out of yourself here for no fucking reason. I didn't drop any names. I didn't require an answer. I just came in and bitched knowing you would see it and maybe take it as a clue to get up off your ass and so something about it. Instead, you use it as another excuse to make more excuses. There is nothing for me to believe or disbelieve.

10:44
You need to grow the fuck up.

10:46
3 years and no attempt to do a thing about it. 3 fucking years dude. I lent you domains, I gave you hosting, I bought plugins for you to use on your wordpress install. I gave you advice. I gave you money. Like I said, I am just a stupid old man.

Colmike8 10:56 PM
I'm just talking more because I'm on a long boring project that I have to wait a lot for things to run and is bigger than I thought it would be. Those fucking referral checks are going ok, but not great, and I'm just trying to get one more fucking person on there so that the checks are bigger for me. They barely help me get by. The way that I get people to sign up under me is to fucking pretend that I'm doing great with cams, then they PM me, then I tell them to sign up under me and I give basic advice without doing anything. That's all that fucking is. Like I said, it's a form of trolling, but I don't lie about things. I just choose my wording carefully. But apparently I trolled the wrong person.
My advice actually makes people money, a lot of it. (edited)

Colmike8 11:11 PM
btw I'm doing work every day, this was today so far alone. Had a late start, though, should be more than that.. (edited)

September 20, 2021

Colmike8 5:38 PM
Well damn, I just successfully trolled Camsoda into paying me $500. If you read the thread carefully, I'm a dick and don't deserve it lol.
They even said "Thanks for the lesson" in their email lol. It's on my account and will be paid out early next month.
Looks like I'm sending that to Sarettah since I said I would

.
Last edited by sarettah on January 10th, 2022, 11:39 am, edited 3 times in total.



Garry2000
Posts: 148
Joined: May 25th, 2019, 6:21 pm
Location: Los Angeles

#41

Post by Garry2000 » January 10th, 2022, 11:33 am

Colmike7 wrote:
January 10th, 2022, 11:24 am
Did you ever fucking ask for it ever on a PM, email, Skype, anything? NO! You fucking just get mad randomly then make threads about me and pretend that you're some fucking big shot talking down on me. You also have said multiple times for me to take however long I wanted, if ever, I can dig that shit up, too.

YOU ARE JUST MAD AT ME BECAUSE I REPLIED TO THAT THREAD ABOUT A CRM BECAUSE I DID NOT THINK THAT YOU ARE A GOOD ENOUGH PROGRAMMER TO DO THAT JOB! ACTING THE WAY THAT YOU ARE BECAUSE OF IT IS BULLSHIT!


And it's fucking pathetic that you have the same handful of followers posting on everything because you all talk on other platforms.

And why did you smell so fucking bad when I met you?


You need to change your attitude towards him, he's given you so much money and you can not repay it, stop being rude and make a payment plan.






Colmike7
Posts: 1679
Joined: May 23rd, 2018, 12:21 pm
Title: (>^-^)b

#42

Post by Colmike7 » January 10th, 2022, 11:35 am

sarettah wrote:
January 10th, 2022, 11:31 am
Colmike7 wrote:
January 10th, 2022, 11:24 am
And why did you smell so fucking bad when I met you?
Is that all you got? That after 12 hours driving on the road you think I smell bad, lol. You are fucking pathetic.

You have no honor at all.

.
lol, there's no fucking honor in this business. And that was old man smell, not sweat in the car..






Colmike7
Posts: 1679
Joined: May 23rd, 2018, 12:21 pm
Title: (>^-^)b

#43

Post by Colmike7 » January 10th, 2022, 11:36 am

Garry2000 wrote:
January 10th, 2022, 11:33 am
Colmike7 wrote:
January 10th, 2022, 11:24 am
Did you ever fucking ask for it ever on a PM, email, Skype, anything? NO! You fucking just get mad randomly then make threads about me and pretend that you're some fucking big shot talking down on me. You also have said multiple times for me to take however long I wanted, if ever, I can dig that shit up, too.

YOU ARE JUST MAD AT ME BECAUSE I REPLIED TO THAT THREAD ABOUT A CRM BECAUSE I DID NOT THINK THAT YOU ARE A GOOD ENOUGH PROGRAMMER TO DO THAT JOB! ACTING THE WAY THAT YOU ARE BECAUSE OF IT IS BULLSHIT!


And it's fucking pathetic that you have the same handful of followers posting on everything because you all talk on other platforms.

And why did you smell so fucking bad when I met you?


You need to change your attitude towards him, he's given you so much money and you can not repay it, stop being rude and make a payment plan.
Making a payment plan or paying him back IS NOT THE FUCKING POINT OF ALL OF THIS BULLSHIT


No one knows you anyways, so it doesn't matter..






User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 9945
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Contact:

#44

Post by TheButcher » January 10th, 2022, 12:55 pm

I was going to stay out of this thread but it appears some people here do not take advice too well and blame me for allowing Sarettah to post his side of the story.

First of all just for the record, I have known Colmike for years, he has never done me wrong, I have bought domains and links from him, all went smoothly every time. He has done numerous designs for me including forum skins and I have always paid him and been very happy with his work. He has given me good advice and help with code issues without charge and I appreciate that too.

Secondly being mad at me for allowing Sarettah to reply here is not right. You can not seriously run a forum for over 17 years with just regulars and not let everyone say their side of an issue. This is not a club of regulars and friends, it is open to everyone as long as what they discuss or post is legal. I have never allowed any illegal discussion or promotion including but not limited to gambling, escorts, prescription drugs....no need to continue if you do not know what illegal is then there is no point writing it out. If I took all the advertising dollars I have been offered over the years from gambling sites looking to promote their affiliate programs I would be one rich monkey. But I have not felt good promoting gambling so I always refused their offers.


Third let me say what the beef was between me and Sarettah, let by gones be by gones, when I started Sponsorchat back in 2004 I had never moderated nor owned a forum, I am sure many here will know that spam bots register to any site with a registation form (eg WP blogs, Forums...) well I had no captcha or anti-spam measures in place because I had no clue it would be a problem, so in the first few weeks hundreds of spambots registered here. Sarettah from what I recall thought these were fake nicks of mine, we fell out over this. I soon implemented a recaptcha and anti-spam measures and also do not allow anyone to register and post away. Once they register I check a few things and approve the first post, then the nick is good to post in real time.

Now getting to the issue at hand, it is none of my business who said what or who owes who. But since I am being shit on off the forum for allowing Sarettah to post his side and not banning him and deleting his posts I am going to say my point.

There is a problem, it is called money, Colmike owes Sarettah money, from what I have read here Sarettah has been very kind and generous to Colmike when he asked for money. There might also be a bit of a personality clash and ego involved, some pride has been hurt why this came out in the open, I understand that too. But it is about money, it always is about the money. Who do I think is right and wrong, it really doesn't matter. I think everyone can make up their own mind.

What I always look for is resolving problems and how I would feel if the roles were reversed. Then I think of how to move a head.
Making a situation worse by name calling and being rude to the other person is not the solution. I am talking to you Colmike as I already said we go back a long time on Sponsorchat, before you think this is my fault and be rude to me again think about it. I had nothing to do with this I just run the forum. You want to leave the forum that is your decision, I am not deleting posts so no need to ask again. However you can delete any profile info/sig here and stop posting. You want me to delete your user name I will just reply here.

All the best to everyone and I hope this works out for everyone and we can all get back to working together.

Peace



Ricks-Cams
Posts: 682
Joined: March 13th, 2018, 1:17 pm

#45

Post by Ricks-Cams » January 10th, 2022, 1:14 pm

Colmike7 wrote:
December 24th, 2021, 1:04 pm
Just got a check in the mail, right in time to make my Christmas a lot better than it was going to be. Thanks! :)
You should never have bragged about this when you owe people money, you brought this whole drama on yourself.


You want to make money work the cams

Thanks CB

Post Reply