What do you drink

Discussion Of Everything Legal Is Good
User avatar
TheButcher
Site Admin
Posts: 6619
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Contact:

Re: What do you drink

Post by TheButcher » March 6th, 2021, 5:37 pm

Russ wrote:
March 5th, 2021, 10:43 am
Ice coffee is my latest daily drink
Without sugar and I love it.



saucyadele
Posts: 277
Joined: May 6th, 2018, 7:11 am

Post by saucyadele » March 7th, 2021, 11:55 am

A cold glass of Chablis in the evening is a treat,I have one or two nearly every night when winding down.



wetnwild
Posts: 409
Joined: March 15th, 2018, 9:33 am

Post by wetnwild » March 8th, 2021, 11:49 am

saucyadele wrote:
March 7th, 2021, 11:55 am
A cold glass of Chablis in the evening is a treat,I have one or two nearly every night when winding down.


I hear you girl



razor
Posts: 661
Joined: March 4th, 2018, 8:34 am

Post by razor » March 10th, 2021, 8:14 am

Bud was the first beer I tasted and have always liked it and stick with it.



Krissy
Posts: 108
Joined: September 27th, 2018, 3:51 am

Post by Krissy » March 11th, 2021, 8:02 pm

A white Russian or red wine



User avatar
koster
Posts: 402
Joined: June 25th, 2018, 4:42 am
Contact:

Post by koster » March 12th, 2021, 7:08 pm

bestfreeporn wrote:
February 10th, 2021, 8:45 am
All of the above work for me. But Jack Daniels is my fav.
Change your avatar then :lol:



deviantz
Posts: 262
Joined: March 11th, 2018, 1:47 pm

Post by deviantz » March 14th, 2021, 9:19 am

It has to be a Starbucks True North Blend coffee in the morning



Sebs
Posts: 235
Joined: March 29th, 2018, 6:26 pm

Post by Sebs » March 15th, 2021, 9:43 am

Water I am thirsty all the time. I get the 5 gallon Arrowhead bottles and fish them off in 3 days.



calista
Posts: 640
Joined: February 20th, 2018, 6:15 pm

Post by calista » March 18th, 2021, 10:05 am

In my country we drink hot water with a meal , or if you want a very light tea it is to help digestion.



rx_tom
Posts: 372
Joined: January 11th, 2019, 11:27 am

Post by rx_tom » March 19th, 2021, 10:12 am

calista wrote:
March 18th, 2021, 10:05 am
In my country we drink hot water with a meal , or if you want a very light tea it is to help digestion.
hot water??



User avatar
TheButcher
Site Admin
Posts: 6619
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Contact:

Post by TheButcher » March 20th, 2021, 9:35 am

rx_tom wrote:
March 19th, 2021, 10:12 am
calista wrote:
March 18th, 2021, 10:05 am
In my country we drink hot water with a meal , or if you want a very light tea it is to help digestion.
hot water??
Yes the Chinese restaurant I used to go to here, since there is no in house dinning here for a long time, used to bring hot water and a glass of cold, never had hot water with or without food, I like my water ice cold.



User avatar
LuKenGas
Posts: 815
Joined: February 23rd, 2018, 8:07 am

Post by LuKenGas » March 23rd, 2021, 10:18 am

Tea when I am sick with lemon, coffee all other times. Now when it comes to the reals stuff I am a fan of Jack Daniels.



User avatar
DonMK
Posts: 413
Joined: March 1st, 2018, 4:55 pm

Post by DonMK » March 26th, 2021, 8:22 pm

Image
Exact thing I am having this minute cheers



Brian
Posts: 249
Joined: July 13th, 2018, 9:45 pm
Location: Россия
Contact:

Post by Brian » March 27th, 2021, 10:23 am

DonMK wrote:
March 26th, 2021, 8:22 pm
Image
Exact thing I am having this minute cheers
Tequila always works



HarryXxX
Posts: 191
Joined: April 2nd, 2019, 8:43 pm

Post by HarryXxX » April 8th, 2021, 11:24 am

Jack Daniels please :mrgreen:



What do you drink

Post Reply