[BUSINESS] Any NEW webcam sponsors out there ?

Discussion Of Everything Legal Is Good
AndyR

Post by AndyR » October 10th, 2020, 7:28 am

My question is as the topic says.... I feel the need to connect with an adittional sponsor alongside the the one's I currently use in order to have more "baskets" so to speak, reason being I am starting to see some warning signs ! Don't read that the wrong way / misunderstand payments are not the issue here it's other signs I have seen before in the past ;-)

trafficseller

Post by trafficseller » October 10th, 2020, 9:27 am

asiancams69 started up failed, this year. Cams.com is still the safest.

AndyR

Post by AndyR » October 10th, 2020, 8:15 pm

trafficseller wrote:
October 10th, 2020, 9:27 am
Hmm one company (I forget the name off hand) had quite a few cam sites at one time based on the Asian niche there where quite a few girls broadcasting but I don't think anyone got paid very often and some not at all.
Thing is with Cams.com though do they still do the CC test at the $200 mark and the process actually removes the members card accociation from your affilite account... so basically once your member spends $200 you have lost him ! are they still doing that shit ?

AndyR

Post by AndyR » October 10th, 2020, 8:25 pm

bill wrote:
October 10th, 2020, 12:10 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAJHlGm2cA4
Arn't you a little too old to still be a troll ?
This is SURPOSED to be a serious business post so I would expect some vaild response not fucking stpuid bollocks like this..... I am intelegent enough to fully understand what you are implying with the video and it is quite true HOWEVER it's of zero fucking use to man nor beast in a BUSINESS thread.
Bill if you are really wanting to help Dave out with this forum then do something fucking POSITIVE like providing some information or even a question that is related to the the topic and by that you WILL be setting a good example for the others to follow, capiche ?

Jag
Referrals: 1

Post by Jag » October 11th, 2020, 7:18 am

AndyR wrote:
October 10th, 2020, 8:15 pm

Thing is with Cams.com though do they still do the CC test at the $200 mark and the process actually removes the members card accociation from your affilite account... so basically once your member spends $200 you have lost him ! are they still doing that shit ?
I have to ask my rep find out this seems an odd way to treat affiliates sending in sales.

From Malta with love and sunshine

AndyR

Post by AndyR » October 11th, 2020, 9:17 am

Jag wrote:
October 11th, 2020, 7:18 am
AndyR wrote:

I have to ask my rep find out this seems an odd way to treat affiliates sending in sales.
Roughly 8 years ago it was one of their reps that actually confirmed this ! testing for CC fraud was the excuse given and the process removes the card accociation and their software was not capable to add it back BUT of course the card still remined in their system hahaha.... they always paid on time without issue it was just that 200 mark fraud check that was fucking suspicious.

CanadianChick

Post by CanadianChick » October 12th, 2020, 9:04 am

Courtney still here she might clarify this for us

Courtney_FFN

Post by Courtney_FFN » October 12th, 2020, 11:22 am

AndyR wrote:
trafficseller wrote:
October 10th, 2020, 9:27 am
Hmm one company (I forget the name off hand) had quite a few cam sites at one time based on the Asian niche there where quite a few girls broadcasting but I don't think anyone got paid very often and some not at all.
Absolutely not! If you are promoting Cams.com on revshare you get that member for the life of his account. We have affiliates being paid out thousands a month from their whales.

FriendFinder Networks
https://cash.ffn.com

Courtney_FFN

Post by Courtney_FFN » October 12th, 2020, 12:26 pm

Jag wrote:
October 11th, 2020, 7:18 am
AndyR wrote:

That is not something we have ever done!

FriendFinder Networks
https://cash.ffn.com