what is wrong with this photo?

Discussion Of Everything Legal Is Good
User avatar
TheButcher
Site Admin
Posts: 5700
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Contact:

what is wrong with this photo?

Post by TheButcher » August 7th, 2020, 12:15 pm

It's from today at 3pm in Dorset England. From the mirror.co.uk.
Image



User avatar
bill
Posts: 11025
Joined: February 3rd, 2018, 3:36 pm

Post by bill » August 7th, 2020, 12:29 pm

i found Waldo



User avatar
TheButcher
Site Admin
Posts: 5700
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Contact:

Post by TheButcher » August 7th, 2020, 12:32 pm

I bet if you found him, he would test positive for the Coronavirus. That is just plain stupid, in a country that had one of the worst CV incidents and it still has.



User avatar
gspotman
Posts: 358
Joined: June 6th, 2018, 7:42 pm

Post by gspotman » August 7th, 2020, 12:53 pm

Poor Waldo :lol:



User avatar
bill
Posts: 11025
Joined: February 3rd, 2018, 3:36 pm

Post by bill » August 7th, 2020, 1:12 pm

well, 0.5% of people in england are infected, so he probably isn't, there's 99.5% chance that he's healthy on the beach with his friends



User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 1613
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Referrals: 1

Post by BrasSmonkey » August 7th, 2020, 1:42 pm

TheButcher wrote:
August 7th, 2020, 12:32 pm
I bet if you found him, he would test positive for the Coronavirus. That is just plain stupid, in a country that had one of the worst CV incidents and it still has.
you can't hide from it! the flu is its big brother! look up how many die a year from the flu. you can't distance forever


ICQ: 362<>95<>4991 | Email: brassballz-@-techie.com
Become a member of my social group via PM
Cheap Hosting | Building Amazon Sites | Wp Lite Builder

User avatar
TheButcher
Site Admin
Posts: 5700
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Contact:

Post by TheButcher » August 7th, 2020, 3:33 pm

BrasSmonkey wrote:
August 7th, 2020, 1:42 pm

you can't hide from it! the flu is its big brother! look up how many die a year from the flu. you can't distance forever
I agree but that does not mean act irresponsibly and get that close to others so you catch it and or spread it.



User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 1613
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Referrals: 1

Post by BrasSmonkey » August 7th, 2020, 6:16 pm

TheButcher wrote:
August 7th, 2020, 3:33 pm
BrasSmonkey wrote:
August 7th, 2020, 1:42 pm

you can't hide from it! the flu is its big brother! look up how many die a year from the flu. you can't distance forever
I agree but that does not mean act irresponsibly and get that close to others so you catch it and or spread it.
yeah like going to a bar and inhaling second hand smoke LOL


ICQ: 362<>95<>4991 | Email: brassballz-@-techie.com
Become a member of my social group via PM
Cheap Hosting | Building Amazon Sites | Wp Lite Builder

Maya
Posts: 55
Joined: March 31st, 2019, 5:47 pm

Post by Maya » August 8th, 2020, 6:16 pm

It's all over the place, now you can understand why the estimate re over 295,000 people may die by December 1st.



User avatar
bill
Posts: 11025
Joined: February 3rd, 2018, 3:36 pm

Post by bill » August 8th, 2020, 6:27 pm

Maya wrote:
August 8th, 2020, 6:16 pm
It's all over the place, now you can understand why the estimate re over 295,000 people may die by December 1st.
and why 8,000,000,000 (well, almost 8 billion) won't die

so the odds are in your favor of not dying -- unless you have cancer or underlying health condition or over age 80 or live in nursing home

most of people who die have health conditions

the far greater vast majority who get infected, get sick, and recover

yes, some people in their 30s and 40s who get infected, die; but the vast majority don't

if you're 30 and healthy with no underlying health conditions, go to sturgis with 300,000 bikers, have fun, maybe get sick for a week, then go on with your life

if you are 80, dont' go to sturgis or you'll probably die if you don't wear a n95 mask



what is wrong with this photo?

Post Reply