Anything Changed ?

Discussion Of Everything Legal Is Good
HeidiHoe

Re: Anything Changed ?

Post by HeidiHoe » August 10th, 2020, 2:37 pm

Colmike7 wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 2:04 pm
Another random story:
One time I got drunk on champagne and fell asleep in a pool on a Hello Kitty raft. Then a Russian programmer woke me up and told me to put a shirt on because I was lobster red. Then I found the sunscreen afterwards.. :/
Champagne... yuck! I have zero taste for that crap. Perhaps because that's the stuff I got totally shitfaced on the 1st time I got shitfaced. Way back in the 70's when I was 12 years old. My mom ran a neighborhood bar in Germany and we had a disco out back that was open on weekends only. New years eve we had a big party in the disco and guess who was bellied up to the bar. One of our regulars made me a bet that I couldn't finish a bottle within 1 hour and each glass had to be bottoms up. I won the bet but damn I was sick as a dog. Can't stand champagne ever since.

Colmike7

Post by Colmike7 » August 10th, 2020, 2:46 pm

HeidiHoe wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 2:37 pm
Colmike7 wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 2:04 pm
Another random story:
One time I got drunk on champagne and fell asleep in a pool on a Hello Kitty raft. Then a Russian programmer woke me up and told me to put a shirt on because I was lobster red. Then I found the sunscreen afterwards.. :/
Champagne... yuck! I have zero taste for that crap. Perhaps because that's the stuff I got totally shitfaced on the 1st time I got shitfaced. Way back in the 70's when I was 12 years old. My mom ran a neighborhood bar in Germany and we had a disco out back that was open on weekends only. New years eve we had a big party in the disco and guess who was bellied up to the bar. One of our regulars made me a bet that I couldn't finish a bottle within 1 hour and each glass had to be bottoms up. I won the bet but damn I was sick as a dog. Can't stand champagne ever since.
I know what you mean, I usually don't drink it. But, when I got there the first thing we did was go to the store and get like 12 bottles of Champagne and Prosecco. They made fun of me for getting a hard lemonade.. lol.
Driving on the left side of the road in a manual with the wheel on the right was hard, though.. It didn't go up hills and we had to bail once.

razor

Post by razor » August 12th, 2020, 8:13 am

Topic went all over the place

alina

Post by alina » August 14th, 2020, 12:23 pm

AndyR wrote:
August 4th, 2020, 6:41 pm
Well I'm not really back and I'm not really gone either if that makes any sense...
So have any more bullshit laws came out in the last year or so that I should know about ?
welcome sort of back andy

monsta

Post by monsta » August 16th, 2020, 12:53 pm

AndyR wrote:
Well I'm not really back and I'm not really gone either if that makes any sense...
So have any more bullshit laws came out in the last year or so that I should know about ?
Stay at home - for the Coronavirus is the worst one that came out this year. Not much in adult to mention.

CamLuCy

Post by CamLuCy » August 18th, 2020, 2:02 pm

AndyR wrote:
do you know your bear is being naughty :mrgreen:
Nice to meet you andyr, I'm Lucy.

CTE

Post by CTE » August 19th, 2020, 1:04 pm

AndyR wrote:
There's this virus going around, novel coronavirus that has fucked everything and everyone up.

AlexO

Post by AlexO » August 21st, 2020, 7:54 am

AndyR wrote:
I remember you from here and way back on ANS, welcome back Andy.

dom_trev
Referrals: 28

Post by dom_trev » August 23rd, 2020, 8:30 am

AndyR wrote:
well then this is not a full welcome back reply then :twisted:

Jag
Referrals: 1

Post by Jag » August 24th, 2020, 8:44 am

If you recall the good old times we had on ANS then you may remember Rowdy.

From Malta with love and sunshine

Anything Changed ?