Anything Changed ?

Discussion Of Everything Legal Is Good
HeidiHoe

Re: Anything Changed ?

Post by HeidiHoe » August 6th, 2020, 10:34 pm

Nice to hear from you Andy. I missed ya!

Colmike7

Post by Colmike7 » August 6th, 2020, 11:36 pm

Hey Andy. Not too much has changed over the past few years, maybe a little more with CPAs, but not really, lol.

HeidiHoe

Post by HeidiHoe » August 6th, 2020, 11:40 pm

bill wrote:
August 4th, 2020, 7:22 pm
AndyR wrote:
August 4th, 2020, 6:41 pm
Well I'm not really back and I'm not really gone either if that makes any sense...
So have any more bullshit laws came out in the last year or so that I should know about ?
are you the randy that owes me lots of money?

butcher recommended some randy to me ... saying that he was an honest guy and he would repay me all the money i loaned him

is that you,?

that randy skipped out of here ... not repaying me my cash

if that is you .. wheres my money

jf that isnt you ... sorry

ps other deadbeats owe me money here too that i loaned tham
WTF Bill... not cool to throw around accusations in public when you don't even know if you're addressing a guilty party. How would you like it if someone dragged you thru the mud like that?

... "other deadbeats"... fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

I've been stiffed on here myself by a person that I thought was trustworthy and I learned my lesson. I wish he would pay me back (years later now) but I'm not going to shame him in public. And no... not andyr, he's a true treasure in my book.

Perhaps you should learn your lesson, consider money lost as tuition. Looking at it this way makes it easier to accept. At least be sure of who owes you what before you accuse someone in a public forum. WTF...

AndyR

Post by AndyR » August 7th, 2020, 9:49 pm

HeidiHoe wrote:
August 6th, 2020, 10:34 pm
Nice to hear from you Andy. I missed ya!
Missed you also hun, belive it or not I have spared a thought for you a few times in my abcence wondering how your getting on and if your still in the biz etc :-)

Thank you for coming to my defence I know I can count on you to watch my back x

booster

Post by booster » August 10th, 2020, 12:14 pm

stick around Andyr share some past stories from the good old days

Colmike7

Post by Colmike7 » August 10th, 2020, 1:53 pm

booster wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 12:14 pm
Random story to start:
A couple years ago, I was on a conference Skype call with some people from a decently big company. So, in the middle I really had to use the bathroom and put it on mute and brought my phone with me so that I could still hear. But.... Then I heard giggling while I was going and realized that I still had my sound on.. :( Good thing at the time I was still anonymous :p

Colmike7

Post by Colmike7 » August 10th, 2020, 2:04 pm

Another random story:
One time I got drunk on champagne and fell asleep in a pool on a Hello Kitty raft. Then a Russian programmer woke me up and told me to put a shirt on because I was lobster red. Then I found the sunscreen afterwards.. :/

HeidiHoe

Post by HeidiHoe » August 10th, 2020, 2:05 pm

Colmike7 wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 1:53 pm
booster wrote:
Random story to start:
A couple years ago, I was on a conference Skype call with some people from a decently big company. So, in the middle I really had to use the bathroom and put it on mute and brought my phone with me so that I could still hear. But.... Then I heard giggling while I was going and realized that I still had my sound on.. :( Good thing at the time I was still anonymous :p
Shit happens.

Colmike7

Post by Colmike7 » August 10th, 2020, 2:15 pm

HeidiHoe wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 2:05 pm
Colmike7 wrote:
August 10th, 2020, 1:53 pm
booster wrote:
Random story to start:
Shit happens.
Well, it was a #1, so... :p

Colmike7

Post by Colmike7 » August 10th, 2020, 2:28 pm

The worst story is one time when I was at a private Snoop party and Snoop and I stared at each other for a minute then we started laughing at the same time, but he didn't get the hint that I wanted him to pass the blunt my way. Instead he passed a ton to the girls on stage while Red Grant was bumping into me.. :/ lol

Anything Changed ?