Cigarette packaging is unhealthy and dangerous

Discussion Of Everything Legal Is Good
Britporn_Mike
Posts: 208
Joined: May 3rd, 2018, 2:43 pm

Re: Cigarette packaging is unhealthy and dangerous

Post by Britporn_Mike » June 2nd, 2020, 6:00 pm

we call them fags but you guys my get the wrong idea, when a guy says I need a fag.



pussylover
Posts: 386
Joined: March 6th, 2018, 10:30 am

Post by pussylover » June 3rd, 2020, 11:03 am

Britporn_Mike wrote:
June 2nd, 2020, 6:00 pm
we call them fags but you guys my get the wrong idea, when a guy says I need a fag.
:lol: :lol: :lol:



User avatar
BarbaraCum
Posts: 173
Joined: July 9th, 2018, 4:11 am
Location: Brazil
Contact:

Post by BarbaraCum » June 5th, 2020, 12:35 pm

Any vap affiliate programs that allow their ads on adult sites?



User avatar
HeidiHoe
Posts: 939
Joined: February 3rd, 2018, 12:20 pm
Location: Ohio, USA
Contact:

Post by HeidiHoe » June 5th, 2020, 3:16 pm

TheButcher wrote:
April 6th, 2020, 9:30 pm
Think about this, not because of the covid-19 pandemic, this is a general thought about disease transmission.

I was out side this afternoon and my neighbour came home from his walk, we started talking, about 15 feet apart and he took out a cigarette. I stopped smoking months ago, and watched him light one up. Honestly it did not make me want to have one myself. But I digress from the point.

I watched him pull out the cig and it hit me. The cigarettes are in the box filter facing out, so you pull out holding on to the filter. They should put the filter inside and the part where you light the cig on the top side of the box. Because never mind all the coronavirus and not touching your face, well hands are always touching things, and you use the fingers to touch the filter which goes to your lips. So any virus, bacteria or germ on your fingers gets on to the filter.

I wonder why they don't put the filter inside the box where you would not hold onto it to pull the cigarette out the pack, it makes sense to me.
Are you sure you don't indulge in weed? This sounds like the sort of ideas I used to get when high. Lol



User avatar
TheButcher
Site Admin
Posts: 5414
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Contact:

Post by TheButcher » June 5th, 2020, 3:18 pm

HeidiHoe wrote:
June 5th, 2020, 3:16 pm
TheButcher wrote:
April 6th, 2020, 9:30 pm
Think about this, not because of the covid-19 pandemic, this is a general thought about disease transmission.

I was out side this afternoon and my neighbour came home from his walk, we started talking, about 15 feet apart and he took out a cigarette. I stopped smoking months ago, and watched him light one up. Honestly it did not make me want to have one myself. But I digress from the point.

I watched him pull out the cig and it hit me. The cigarettes are in the box filter facing out, so you pull out holding on to the filter. They should put the filter inside and the part where you light the cig on the top side of the box. Because never mind all the coronavirus and not touching your face, well hands are always touching things, and you use the fingers to touch the filter which goes to your lips. So any virus, bacteria or germ on your fingers gets on to the filter.

I wonder why they don't put the filter inside the box where you would not hold onto it to pull the cigarette out the pack, it makes sense to me.
Are you sure you don't indulge in weed? This sounds like the sort of ideas I used to get when high. Lol
Hi HeidiHoe, I have never touched it or smoked it in my life, I never liked the smell of it when others were smoking to be honest.



misterporn
Posts: 326
Joined: May 24th, 2018, 4:21 pm

Post by misterporn » June 7th, 2020, 11:39 am

TheButcher wrote:
June 5th, 2020, 3:18 pm
HeidiHoe wrote:
June 5th, 2020, 3:16 pm
TheButcher wrote:
April 6th, 2020, 9:30 pm
Think about this, not because of the covid-19 pandemic, this is a general thought about disease transmission.

I was out side this afternoon and my neighbour came home from his walk, we started talking, about 15 feet apart and he took out a cigarette. I stopped smoking months ago, and watched him light one up. Honestly it did not make me want to have one myself. But I digress from the point.

I watched him pull out the cig and it hit me. The cigarettes are in the box filter facing out, so you pull out holding on to the filter. They should put the filter inside and the part where you light the cig on the top side of the box. Because never mind all the coronavirus and not touching your face, well hands are always touching things, and you use the fingers to touch the filter which goes to your lips. So any virus, bacteria or germ on your fingers gets on to the filter.

I wonder why they don't put the filter inside the box where you would not hold onto it to pull the cigarette out the pack, it makes sense to me.
Are you sure you don't indulge in weed? This sounds like the sort of ideas I used to get when high. Lol
Hi HeidiHoe, I have never touched it or smoked it in my life, I never liked the smell of it when others were smoking to be honest.
You should try it once



User avatar
BHT
Posts: 724
Joined: March 30th, 2018, 3:28 pm

Post by BHT » June 9th, 2020, 12:44 pm

I don't smoke the box just the cigs in it :lol:



User avatar
HeidiHoe
Posts: 939
Joined: February 3rd, 2018, 12:20 pm
Location: Ohio, USA
Contact:

Post by HeidiHoe » June 9th, 2020, 3:39 pm

BHT wrote:
June 9th, 2020, 12:44 pm
I don't smoke the box just the cigs in it :lol:
When I was a kid I tried smoking banana peels. Someone told me it would give me a buzz. They either lied or I did it wrong.

Growing up we used to smoke cattails pretending it was a cigar. That's what some grade schoolers used to do back in the day living in rural areas. Don't ask me what it tastes like, that was about 50 years ago. Lol



fappmaster
Posts: 468
Joined: May 15th, 2018, 11:40 am

Post by fappmaster » June 10th, 2020, 12:00 pm

HeidiHoe wrote:
June 9th, 2020, 3:39 pm
BHT wrote:
June 9th, 2020, 12:44 pm
I don't smoke the box just the cigs in it :lol:
When I was a kid I tried smoking banana peels. Someone told me it would give me a buzz. They either lied or I did it wrong.

Growing up we used to smoke cattails pretending it was a cigar. That's what some grade schoolers used to do back in the day living in rural areas. Don't ask me what it tastes like, that was about 50 years ago. Lol
how can it be 50 years ago when you look barely 30 years old



Maya
Posts: 49
Joined: March 31st, 2019, 5:47 pm

Post by Maya » June 16th, 2020, 8:48 am

Marlboro is the best selling brand in the world, did you know this.



Cigarette packaging is unhealthy and dangerous

Post Reply