The Coronavirus / COVID-19 Thread (Keep all related posts here)

Discussion Of Everything Legal Is Good, Past Contests Are here.
User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 9945
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Contact:

#1291

Post by TheButcher » August 15th, 2022, 1:09 pm

I just read this online, Pfizer CEO has mild symptoms of covid-19 and is taking his company's antiviral Paxlovid, all the best to him.


"Aug 15 (Reuters) - Pfizer Inc (PFE.N) Chief Executive Officer Albert Bourla said on Monday he had tested positive for COVID-19 and was experiencing very mild symptoms.

Bourla, 60, said he had started a course of the company's oral COVID-19 antiviral treatment, Paxlovid, and was isolating and following all public health precautions."

https://www.reuters.com/business/health ... 022-08-15/



User avatar
BOB777
Posts: 607
Joined: September 20th, 2018, 4:24 am

#1292

Post by BOB777 » August 16th, 2022, 10:10 am

First Lady Jill Biden has tested positive today, so many high profile people getting Covid-19. Hope she recovers soon.






User avatar
viking
Posts: 981
Joined: March 18th, 2018, 8:28 pm

#1293

Post by viking » August 22nd, 2022, 9:58 am

Jesus how many times can you catch the virus?






deviantz
Posts: 450
Joined: March 11th, 2018, 1:47 pm

#1294

Post by deviantz » August 23rd, 2022, 9:04 am

Dr Anthony Fauci has said he is leaving his position at the end of the year.






User avatar
BOB777
Posts: 607
Joined: September 20th, 2018, 4:24 am

#1295

Post by BOB777 » August 24th, 2022, 1:35 pm

BOB777 wrote:
August 16th, 2022, 10:10 am
First Lady Jill Biden has tested positive today, so many high profile people getting Covid-19. Hope she recovers soon.
Jill Biden has tested positive again :roll: how is this possible






User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 9945
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Contact:

#1296

Post by TheButcher » August 25th, 2022, 10:02 am

BOB777 wrote:
August 24th, 2022, 1:35 pm
BOB777 wrote:
August 16th, 2022, 10:10 am
First Lady Jill Biden has tested positive today, so many high profile people getting Covid-19. Hope she recovers soon.
Jill Biden has tested positive again :roll: how is this possible
I wonder if she took the same antiviral pill as president Biden who got it right after he got over the last infection.



User avatar
bestfreeporn
Posts: 1499
Joined: February 20th, 2018, 6:34 pm
Referrals: 1

#1297

Post by bestfreeporn » August 26th, 2022, 9:26 am

This is going to be a big case to follow Moderna suing Pfizer and BioNTec over patents.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/26/busi ... wsuit.html


"Moderna Sues Pfizer and BioNTech Over Covid Vaccine

The lawsuit, filed Friday, alleges that the companies’ Covid vaccine violated Moderna’s mRNA patents."






User avatar
AlexO
Posts: 3358
Joined: February 10th, 2018, 5:37 pm
Title: I like Celebrities

#1298

Post by AlexO » August 27th, 2022, 8:44 am

bestfreeporn wrote:
August 26th, 2022, 9:26 am
This is going to be a big case to follow Moderna suing Pfizer and BioNTec over patents.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/26/busi ... wsuit.html


"Moderna Sues Pfizer and BioNTech Over Covid Vaccine

The lawsuit, filed Friday, alleges that the companies’ Covid vaccine violated Moderna’s mRNA patents."



Lucky for the lawyers 5n9dd3


Give me celebrity porn :twisted:

NSWDave
Posts: 216
Joined: September 11th, 2021, 8:31 pm
Location: Sydney Australia

#1299

Post by NSWDave » August 28th, 2022, 9:03 am

We went through some tough days but NSW is doing way better now for it.






User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 9945
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Contact:

#1300

Post by TheButcher » September 16th, 2022, 11:43 am

Not good news, I just saw this on thesun.co.uk Omicron subvariant BA.4.6 is out


https://www.the-sun.com/health/6236461/ ... rce=pushly

"VIRAL THREAT New Omicron sub-variant BA.4.6 starts to spread raising fears of ‘the next Covid wave’"



User avatar
Kev
Posts: 461
Joined: March 3rd, 2018, 11:07 am

#1301

Post by Kev » September 17th, 2022, 8:48 am

TheButcher wrote:
September 16th, 2022, 11:43 am
Not good news, I just saw this on thesun.co.uk Omicron subvariant BA.4.6 is out


https://www.the-sun.com/health/6236461/ ... rce=pushly

"VIRAL THREAT New Omicron sub-variant BA.4.6 starts to spread raising fears of ‘the next Covid wave’"



Not going to do anything different. I already wash my hands more often than ever in my life and stopped getting too close to people in public.






pussylover
Posts: 664
Joined: March 6th, 2018, 10:30 am

#1302

Post by pussylover » September 18th, 2022, 8:28 am

TheButcher wrote:
September 16th, 2022, 11:43 am
Not good news, I just saw this on thesun.co.uk Omicron subvariant BA.4.6 is out


https://www.the-sun.com/health/6236461/ ... rce=pushly

"VIRAL THREAT New Omicron sub-variant BA.4.6 starts to spread raising fears of ‘the next Covid wave’"

These variants are starting to sound the same as Wordpress updates :roll: :lol:






Boner
Posts: 661
Joined: July 8th, 2018, 12:21 pm

#1303

Post by Boner » September 19th, 2022, 8:14 am

It's over no more a pandemic but an endemic, just as the flu. We dodged the bullet. Sorry for all those who died from it.






User avatar
AlexO
Posts: 3358
Joined: February 10th, 2018, 5:37 pm
Title: I like Celebrities

#1304

Post by AlexO » October 13th, 2022, 6:40 am

"In response to the MEP’s question, if the Pfizer mRNA vaccine had ever been tested before its release to the general public on its ability to prevent Covid transmission, Ms. Small responded by admitting it hadn’t."

From this article https://medika.life/pfizer-confirms-mrn ... nsmission/

So we now know that the vaccine did not prevent you from catching Covid-19 and it was not tested to see if it prevents vaccinated people from spreading the virus. Just saying....


Give me celebrity porn :twisted:

User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 9945
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Contact:

#1305

Post by TheButcher » October 13th, 2022, 12:13 pm

If you are short on time, just watch for 3 minutes starting at 3.20 minutes, Dr John Campbell who I watch is podcast everyday gets kind of upset.




The Coronavirus / COVID-19 Thread (Keep all related posts here)

Post Reply