The Coronavirus / COVID-19 Thread (Keep all related posts here)

Discussion Of All Legal Topics Anything Goes, No Personal Information or Attacks.
Trading, Buying, Selling Links, Traffic, Domains, Websites Go Here.
Looking for Work or Hiring Employees or Independent Contractors Post Here.
Sponsor Announcement & News
Luke
Posts: 255
Joined: May 1st, 2019, 3:37 pm

#1351

Post by Luke » February 26th, 2023, 11:31 am

What is new with this, can we safely say it is no longer a pandemic any more?




User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 12279
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#1352

Post by TheButcher » March 2nd, 2023, 9:19 am

Luke wrote:
February 26th, 2023, 11:31 am
What is new with this, can we safely say it is no longer a pandemic any more?
Well it is officially called an endemic now

razor
Posts: 1098
Joined: March 4th, 2018, 8:34 am

#1353

Post by razor » March 5th, 2023, 2:35 pm

Washing your hands really is a good way to help reduce covid-19 infections






User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 12279
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#1354

Post by TheButcher » March 6th, 2023, 8:31 am

razor wrote:
March 5th, 2023, 2:35 pm
Washing your hands really is a good way to help reduce covid-19 infections




If you only knew how many times a day i sanitize the door handles and light switches at home with alcohol. I go to Walmart buy bottles of 750ML alcohol in packs of 6. I still wear latex gloves when using a shopping cart and filling gas in my car, those things are nasty germ pits. I stopped wearing masks in public when the mandate was over, because I always said unless you are using a N95 those over the counter things can't stop even a fly.

User avatar
killah
Posts: 1026
Joined: March 7th, 2018, 6:18 pm

#1355

Post by killah » March 7th, 2023, 11:22 am

razor wrote:
March 5th, 2023, 2:35 pm
Washing your hands really is a good way to help reduce covid-19 infections

The japanese don't shake hands they bow a much more hygienic way to live.You never know what those hands were touching.

Big MOE
Posts: 376
Joined: September 24th, 2021, 7:46 am

#1356

Post by Big MOE » March 11th, 2023, 12:51 pm

I wipe down my phone,mouse and keyboard every few days, those 3 are germ magnets
Getting rich takes making money, saving a nickel will not make you rich if you never make the buck

bucksm
Posts: 618
Joined: February 19th, 2018, 7:23 pm

#1357

Post by bucksm » March 12th, 2023, 4:51 pm

Big MOE wrote:
March 11th, 2023, 12:51 pm
I wipe down my phone,mouse and keyboard every few days, those 3 are germ magnets
Years ago I heard this so been doing a Chlorox wipe on them once week.




User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 12279
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#1358

Post by TheButcher » March 13th, 2023, 8:24 am

bucksm wrote:
March 12th, 2023, 4:51 pm
Big MOE wrote:
March 11th, 2023, 12:51 pm
I wipe down my phone,mouse and keyboard every few days, those 3 are germ magnets
Years ago I heard this so been doing a Chlorox wipe on them once week.


I do it with 70% alcohol on kitchen towel every few days myself plus door handles.

smokinhot
Posts: 97
Joined: April 6th, 2019, 6:36 pm

#1359

Post by smokinhot » March 14th, 2023, 7:28 am

Can you believe it has gone past 3 years the WHO declared Covid-19 a pandemic on March 11th 2020.




User avatar
bestfreeporn
Posts: 1739
Joined: February 20th, 2018, 6:34 pm
Referrals: 1

#1360

Post by bestfreeporn » March 17th, 2023, 9:54 am

Did covid-19 spread because of racoons?


https://www.forbes.com/sites/siladityar ... e9039a6875


HEADLINE READS;


"Genetic Data Links Covid Origins To Raccoon Dogs Sold At Wuhan Wet Market, Reports Say"




User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 12279
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#1361

Post by TheButcher » March 18th, 2023, 9:41 am

bestfreeporn wrote:
March 17th, 2023, 9:54 am
Did covid-19 spread because of racoons?


https://www.forbes.com/sites/siladityar ... e9039a6875


HEADLINE READS;


"Genetic Data Links Covid Origins To Raccoon Dogs Sold At Wuhan Wet Market, Reports Say"


What are people doing eating raccoon dogs is what I want to know.

fetishnews
Posts: 984
Joined: February 16th, 2018, 6:30 pm

#1362

Post by fetishnews » March 19th, 2023, 10:10 am

TheButcher wrote:
March 18th, 2023, 9:41 am

What are people doing eating raccoon dogs is what I want to know.
People around the world eat some weird stuff




Webby
Posts: 411
Joined: November 3rd, 2018, 7:46 pm

#1363

Post by Webby » March 21st, 2023, 11:47 am

fetishnews wrote:
March 19th, 2023, 10:10 am
TheButcher wrote:
March 18th, 2023, 9:41 am

What are people doing eating raccoon dogs is what I want to know.
People around the world eat some weird stuff
You seen what they sell at 'wet markets'
paqwb623




User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 12279
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#1364

Post by TheButcher » March 22nd, 2023, 10:21 am

I have gone out every day since the pandemic started, I always wore a face mask which I never thought would stop the virus but did anyways, I stopped when it was not required by law. I still wear latex gloves when using a shopping cart or filling gas, I have always been a bit of a hygiene freak and wash my hand a couple of times an hour at the minimum. I even wipe down my Iphone, keys and wallet with alcohol every time I come home. Door handles and light switches in my home get an alcohol wipe a few times a day and anyone who comes in I ask them to please wash their hands before touching anything. The kids and close friends got the message early on so I don't need to remind them.

The reason for all that explanation is the only two people in my family and extended family who have not had covid-19 is the dragon and me, go figure. Maybe social distancing, cleaning regularly and washing the hands works to reduce the chances.

User avatar
BOB777
Posts: 754
Joined: September 20th, 2018, 4:24 am

#1365

Post by BOB777 » March 23rd, 2023, 8:00 am

TheButcher wrote:
March 22nd, 2023, 10:21 am
I have gone out every day since the pandemic started, I always wore a face mask which I never thought would stop the virus but did anyways, I stopped when it was not required by law. I still wear latex gloves when using a shopping cart or filling gas, I have always been a bit of a hygiene freak and wash my hand a couple of times an hour at the minimum. I even wipe down my Iphone, keys and wallet with alcohol every time I come home. Door handles and light switches in my home get an alcohol wipe a few times a day and anyone who comes in I ask them to please wash their hands before touching anything. The kids and close friends got the message early on so I don't need to remind them.

The reason for all that explanation is the only two people in my family and extended family who have not had covid-19 is the dragon and me, go figure. Maybe social distancing, cleaning regularly and washing the hands works to reduce the chances.
Count your lucky stars I had it and it was bad for a week. I wish I had died at the time.




The Coronavirus / COVID-19 Thread (Keep all related posts here)

Post Reply