[BUSINESS] Where are they now - Industry pioneers

Discussion Of Everything Legal Is Good
ricco
Posts: 217
Joined: June 16th, 2018, 5:52 pm

Re: [BUSINESS] Where are they now - Industry pioneers

Post by ricco » November 3rd, 2019, 3:33 pm

Hopefully they invested their money wisely.




Jag
Posts: 2306
Joined: February 15th, 2018, 9:51 am
Referrals: 1

Post by Jag » November 4th, 2019, 6:58 am

What about Marc DeForest fro Adult Revenue Service.
From Malta with love and sunshine

User avatar
cimage
Posts: 687
Joined: June 3rd, 2018, 2:36 pm

Post by cimage » November 5th, 2019, 8:22 am

The end was not cool but give Chris Mallick credit for coming up with a good P2P platform that worked well for years.




DeSexGuide
Posts: 849
Joined: May 4th, 2018, 6:51 pm
Location: LosAngeles

Post by DeSexGuide » November 6th, 2019, 10:19 am

How many adult peeps have died that you now of




Colmike7
Posts: 1255
Joined: May 23rd, 2018, 12:21 pm

Post by Colmike7 » November 6th, 2019, 10:57 am

DeSexGuide wrote:
November 6th, 2019, 10:19 am
How many adult peeps have died that you now of
Just one

User avatar
TheButcher
Site Admin
Posts: 6914
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Contact:

Post by TheButcher » November 6th, 2019, 11:02 am

DeSexGuide wrote:
November 6th, 2019, 10:19 am
How many adult peeps have died that you now of
Just off the top of my head, Compdoctor, Donny, Melloman, three great guys who were here when the board started up.




Colmike7
Posts: 1255
Joined: May 23rd, 2018, 12:21 pm

Post by Colmike7 » November 6th, 2019, 11:04 am

TheButcher wrote:
November 6th, 2019, 11:02 am
DeSexGuide wrote:
November 6th, 2019, 10:19 am
How many adult peeps have died that you now of
Just off the top of my head, Compdoctor, Donny, Melloman, three great guys who were here when the board started up.
Melloman died?.. :(

User avatar
TheButcher
Site Admin
Posts: 6914
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Contact:

Post by TheButcher » November 6th, 2019, 11:09 am

Colmike7 wrote:
November 6th, 2019, 11:04 am


Melloman died?.. :(
That is what his friend emailed me, let me find the email.




User avatar
TheButcher
Site Admin
Posts: 6914
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Contact:

Post by TheButcher » November 6th, 2019, 11:18 am

Found it. You might remember "Yogagirl" she was here back then.

I am going to delete a few bits if the email because it has her personal info in it.
It was sent to me on Feb 3, 2018, 5:13 PM

"To Butcher/Dave,
I do not think my account is active anymore and wanted to send you a
message. If you had not heard Mellloman aka Kurt, who posted on your forum a
lot, sadly passed away in July. (deleted some stuff here) I used to post
on your forum under yogagirl and Kurt and I were RT friends. He died
unexpectedly at home. I just found out about his death a few days ago."




From the link she sent me in that email to the obituary in the local paper (I won't post it here, I'll pm it to you colmike)
"Kurt 48, passed away unexpectedly on Wednesday, July 5th, 2017, at home"




Colmike7
Posts: 1255
Joined: May 23rd, 2018, 12:21 pm

Post by Colmike7 » November 6th, 2019, 11:54 am

TheButcher wrote:
November 6th, 2019, 11:18 am
Found it. You might remember "Yogagirl" she was here back then.

I am going to delete a few bits if the email because it has her personal info in it.
It was sent to me on Feb 3, 2018, 5:13 PM

"To Butcher/Dave,
I do not think my account is active anymore and wanted to send you a
message. If you had not heard Mellloman aka Kurt, who posted on your forum a
lot, sadly passed away in July. (deleted some stuff here) I used to post
on your forum under yogagirl and Kurt and I were RT friends. He died
unexpectedly at home. I just found out about his death a few days ago."




From the link she sent me in that email to the obituary in the local paper (I won't post it here, I'll pm it to you colmike)
"Kurt 48, passed away unexpectedly on Wednesday, July 5th, 2017, at home"
Man, that's sad. I thought he just stopped replying to my messages and retired or something..
Thanks for the link

User avatar
TheButcher
Site Admin
Posts: 6914
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Contact:

Post by TheButcher » November 6th, 2019, 7:07 pm

Colmike7 wrote:
November 6th, 2019, 11:54 am
Man, that's sad. I thought he just stopped replying to my messages and retired or something..
Thanks for the link

Yes sir, I wish the same too. Sadly he is no longer with us. I hope he is in peace now.




User avatar
bbwlover
Posts: 639
Joined: March 5th, 2018, 6:23 pm

Post by bbwlover » November 7th, 2019, 10:07 am

We all die eventually, so make the most of your life while you can, how I feel.




urbanlegend
Posts: 516
Joined: March 23rd, 2018, 10:13 am

Post by urbanlegend » November 8th, 2019, 2:01 pm

bbwlover wrote:
November 7th, 2019, 10:07 am
We all die eventually, so make the most of your life while you can, how I feel.


You betcha




User avatar
BHT
Posts: 890
Joined: March 30th, 2018, 3:28 pm

Post by BHT » November 9th, 2019, 8:35 am

Where is Tim now from UCJ and AWI




pussylover
Posts: 500
Joined: March 6th, 2018, 10:30 am

Post by pussylover » November 10th, 2019, 5:24 pm

what about that guy who worked for Eapss, Michael aka Keyser Soze




[BUSINESS] Where are they now - Industry pioneers

Post Reply