[BUSINESS] Tattoo sites needed

Discussion Of Everything Legal Is Good
xxxman
Posts: 260
Joined: April 7th, 2018, 1:01 pm

Re: [BUSINESS] Tattoo sites needed

Post by xxxman » October 9th, 2020, 6:19 am

AlexO wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 7:01 am
Image

Do you like the tattoos on 23 year old Colombian Luisa Eusse?
No to her looks, her face, her body or her choice of clothes, and 1000% no to the ink on her skin.



User avatar
trafficseller
Posts: 430
Joined: March 1st, 2018, 6:44 pm

Post by trafficseller » October 10th, 2020, 10:01 am

Tattooing a persons' name that you are seeing is dumb. Most relationships break up and now you have an EX's name for life on your skin.



User avatar
TheButcher
Site Admin
Posts: 5900
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Contact:

Post by TheButcher » October 11th, 2020, 8:50 am

Any more tattoo site that make good conversions?



User avatar
vblogger
Posts: 748
Joined: February 17th, 2018, 2:48 pm

Post by vblogger » October 14th, 2020, 10:07 am

AlexO wrote:
October 8th, 2020, 7:01 am
Image

Do you like the tattoos on 23 year old Colombian Luisa Eusse?
Too much tattoos going on for my liking



pornmafia
Posts: 478
Joined: March 4th, 2018, 12:14 pm

Post by pornmafia » October 15th, 2020, 8:52 am

Turns me off women rofl



User avatar
gspotman
Posts: 379
Joined: June 6th, 2018, 7:42 pm

Post by gspotman » October 17th, 2020, 1:41 pm

pornmafia wrote:
October 15th, 2020, 8:52 am
Turns me off women rofl


:lol:



User avatar
bill
Posts: 11198
Joined: February 3rd, 2018, 3:36 pm

Post by bill » October 17th, 2020, 2:31 pm

TheButcher wrote:
October 11th, 2020, 8:50 am
Any more tattoo site that make good conversions?



nope



misty
Posts: 149
Joined: March 12th, 2018, 10:43 am

Post by misty » October 19th, 2020, 8:04 pm

How many tattoos does it take for you to say it's too many?


Misty is my stage name

Daniel
Posts: 84
Joined: March 19th, 2019, 7:33 pm

Post by Daniel » October 20th, 2020, 5:29 pm

misty wrote:
October 19th, 2020, 8:04 pm
How many tattoos does it take for you to say it's too many?
the last image posted is excessive :idea:



[BUSINESS] Tattoo sites needed

Post Reply