Is there a way to profit from China traffic?

Discussion Of Everything Legal Is Good
User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 1434
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Referrals: 1

Re: Is there a way to profit from China traffic?

Post by BrasSmonkey » April 1st, 2020, 2:31 pm

gotonudecom wrote:
April 1st, 2020, 10:17 am
BrasSmonkey wrote:
April 1st, 2020, 2:25 am
LJScripts Free URL Rotator

add crakrev smartlink https://affiliates.crakrevenue.com/login
javbucks i think has chinese lango https://www.javbucks.com/external.php?p ... nup&code=9
webclicks https://affiliates.webclicks.com/login
basementdollars https://basementdollars.com/links.php
adult friend finder has asian dating you know where this is

that locked thread rant gave me a chuckle :lol: :lol: :lol: i needed that
you have affiliate links for any of these???
:geek: :geek: :geek:


ICQ: 362<>95<>4991 | Email: brassballz-@-techie.com
Become a member of my social group via PM
Grunt4Hire | Building Amazon Sites | Wp Lite Builder

Ricks-Cams
Posts: 363
Joined: March 13th, 2018, 1:17 pm

Post by Ricks-Cams » April 1st, 2020, 3:17 pm

BrasSmonkey wrote:
April 1st, 2020, 2:31 pm
gotonudecom wrote:
April 1st, 2020, 10:17 am
BrasSmonkey wrote:
April 1st, 2020, 2:25 am
LJScripts Free URL Rotator

add crakrev smartlink https://affiliates.crakrevenue.com/login
javbucks i think has chinese lango https://www.javbucks.com/external.php?p ... nup&code=9
webclicks https://affiliates.webclicks.com/login
basementdollars https://basementdollars.com/links.php
adult friend finder has asian dating you know where this is

that locked thread rant gave me a chuckle :lol: :lol: :lol: i needed that
you have affiliate links for any of these???
:geek: :geek: :geek:
Are you on drugs or drunk brassmonkey?

Or you simply do not know what an affiliate link is?



User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 1434
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Referrals: 1

Post by BrasSmonkey » April 2nd, 2020, 12:02 am

Ricks-Cams wrote:
April 1st, 2020, 3:17 pm
BrasSmonkey wrote:
April 1st, 2020, 2:31 pm
gotonudecom wrote:
April 1st, 2020, 10:17 am


you have affiliate links for any of these???
:geek: :geek: :geek:
Are you on drugs or drunk brassmonkey?

Or you simply do not know what an affiliate link is?
uh not spamming you shithead ;) no need i was here when you were in your fathers nutsack :lol: :lol: :lol: ask the butcher. i was here when this forum was fucking born


ICQ: 362<>95<>4991 | Email: brassballz-@-techie.com
Become a member of my social group via PM
Grunt4Hire | Building Amazon Sites | Wp Lite Builder

User avatar
TheButcher
Site Admin
Posts: 5422
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Contact:

Post by TheButcher » April 3rd, 2020, 1:43 pm

BrasSmonkey wrote:
April 2nd, 2020, 12:02 am


uh not spamming you shithead ;) no need i was here when you were in your fathers nutsack :lol: :lol: :lol: ask the butcher. i was here when this forum was fucking born
I can not comment on anyone's nut sack, I do not look at mens' balls :lol:



User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 1434
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Referrals: 1

Post by BrasSmonkey » April 3rd, 2020, 3:17 pm

TheButcher wrote:
April 3rd, 2020, 1:43 pm
BrasSmonkey wrote:
April 2nd, 2020, 12:02 am


uh not spamming you shithead ;) no need i was here when you were in your fathers nutsack :lol: :lol: :lol: ask the butcher. i was here when this forum was fucking born
I can not comment on anyone's nut sack, I do not look at mens' balls :lol:
that i was here right along with usual <=== he was in trouble last time i talked to him


ICQ: 362<>95<>4991 | Email: brassballz-@-techie.com
Become a member of my social group via PM
Grunt4Hire | Building Amazon Sites | Wp Lite Builder

User avatar
TheButcher
Site Admin
Posts: 5422
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Contact:

Post by TheButcher » April 3rd, 2020, 3:55 pm

BrasSmonkey wrote:
April 3rd, 2020, 3:17 pm

that i was here right along with usual <=== he was in trouble last time i talked to him
Not sure which "Usual" you are talking of, there was a guy here 15 years ago with that username who died. Maybe you're referring to another "Usual"



User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 1434
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Referrals: 1

Post by BrasSmonkey » April 3rd, 2020, 6:23 pm

TheButcher wrote:
April 3rd, 2020, 3:55 pm
BrasSmonkey wrote:
April 3rd, 2020, 3:17 pm

that i was here right along with usual <=== he was in trouble last time i talked to him
Not sure which "Usual" you are talking of, there was a guy here 15 years ago with that username who died. Maybe you're referring to another "Usual"
i think he changed it to usuamvp like you forgot those arguments! :lol: :lol: :lol: think back to 2004


ICQ: 362<>95<>4991 | Email: brassballz-@-techie.com
Become a member of my social group via PM
Grunt4Hire | Building Amazon Sites | Wp Lite Builder

ispdn
Posts: 505
Joined: March 25th, 2018, 8:23 pm

Post by ispdn » April 4th, 2020, 9:19 am

Is your traffic from China the same as 2-3 months ago?



User avatar
nudelinks
Posts: 608
Joined: February 26th, 2018, 8:12 pm

Post by nudelinks » April 5th, 2020, 2:10 pm

ispdn wrote:
April 4th, 2020, 9:19 am
Is your traffic from China the same as 2-3 months ago?
Not seeing any drop if that is what you are asking.



gotonudecom
Posts: 1337
Joined: February 6th, 2018, 1:54 pm
Location: The 100 acre woods
Referrals: 5
Contact:

Post by gotonudecom » April 6th, 2020, 1:54 pm

nudelinks wrote:
April 5th, 2020, 2:10 pm
ispdn wrote:
April 4th, 2020, 9:19 am
Is your traffic from China the same as 2-3 months ago?
Not seeing any drop if that is what you are asking.
My traffic is going up at a 30 to 45 degree angle.
but then I did just upgrade my server on xxx.nude.com
about to up nude.com server

then up my ads server.


XXX.NUDE.com Strippers.NUDE.com CAM.NUDE.com

The Pagespeed Beta now available and the 100K Sale has extended to Mar 31th
I am offering free Development hosting for WP, for a short period. Keep the hosting as long as you like, However new accounts are limited.
Cause I ain't got time for too many of you. lol!

Is there a way to profit from China traffic?

Post Reply