what if the bible is for real

Discussion Of Everything Legal Is Good
T.B.W

what if the bible is for real

Post by T.B.W » March 9th, 2019, 3:13 pm

We will all go to hell for our thoughts and actions in this life.

TheButcher
Site Admin

Post by TheButcher » March 9th, 2019, 3:25 pm

Not to offend you or anyone , I am an atheist and believe in scientific facts. The Bible is a fiction not for real. My thoughts on the topic and here is why.

There is no way a child can be born unless an egg is fertilized by a sperm.
This story about Eve being created from Adam's rib is bs.
Next if Adam and eve by definition shared the same genes, all the offspring would be related, guess what happens when siblings mate, they produce genetically messed up offspring, so the human population would have died from deformities before they reproduce.
How dd Jesus die on the cross and a few days later disappear.
Why is Jesus always portrayed as a blond hair blue eyed guy, if he was born in the middle east the people there would be dark haired and dark skinned.
Ho did Noah build an ark and out a make and female of each species into it, what did this guy build an aircraft carrier, and feed all these competing animals on the thing.
Carbon dating has determined the earth is 4.5 billion plus years old, not according to the Bible.
The Bible is full of contradictions.

bill

Post by bill » March 9th, 2019, 3:31 pm

T.B.W wrote:
March 9th, 2019, 3:13 pm
We will all go to hell for our thoughts and actions in this life.
if the Bible is real

then people can repent, accept Jesus and the Holy Spirit, and be saved from eternal damnation

T.B.W

Post by T.B.W » March 9th, 2019, 3:48 pm

I met a beauty of a milf last week and when i told her what i do she said I will go to hell, this is all i know how to make money and I am not certain about hell but what if she is right.

TheButcher
Site Admin

Post by TheButcher » March 9th, 2019, 3:49 pm

T.B.W wrote:
March 9th, 2019, 3:48 pm
I met a beauty of a milf last week and when i told her what i do she said I will go to hell, this is all i know how to make money and I am not certain about hell but what if she is right.
Have you had sex with her?

T.B.W

Post by T.B.W » March 9th, 2019, 3:56 pm

TheButcher wrote:
March 9th, 2019, 3:49 pm

Have you had sex with her?
dude it was insane the first night I met her. And we have connected fast , tomorrow I am going to go to brunch with her and she is bringing her son so we get introduced she was hesitant to tell me but he is gay, I said why is that a problem so are a lot of guys. He's 22 , she has never been married before. I think I found the woman of my dreams, I think she is the one for me.

bill

Post by bill » March 9th, 2019, 4:27 pm

well ...if she has a son out of wedlock ... will she go to hell if the bible is right?

she has a gay son ... will he go to hell if the bible is right?

she has sex outside of marriage ... will she go to hell if the bible is right?

at least she's not islamic .... otherwise there's a lot more shit you'll have to deal with

(i know christian and jewish girls who have married islamic males ... and totally regret their decision ... but that's beside the point)

TheButcher
Site Admin

Post by TheButcher » March 10th, 2019, 1:33 pm

bill wrote:
March 9th, 2019, 4:27 pm
well ...if she has a son out of wedlock ... will she go to hell if the bible is right?

she has a gay son ... will he go to hell if the bible is right?

she has sex outside of marriage ... will she go to hell if the bible is right?

at least she's not islamic .... otherwise there's a lot more shit you'll have to deal with

(i know christian and jewish girls who have married islamic males ... and totally regret their decision ... but that's beside the point)

All 3 points would not sit well with the Bible if you are into that. But what do i know.

24alex
Referrals: 19

Post by 24alex » March 11th, 2019, 10:30 am

Billions of people believe in it. Wars are fought because of it, I personally think it is a bunch of crap.

snapsuch

Post by snapsuch » March 12th, 2019, 11:01 am

How many of you own or have read it?

| FAQ | BANNERS | REFERRAL LINK | CONTACT | SEARCH | ADVERTISE | DIRECTORY | PICS | STORE | CAMS