the last person to post in this thread wins

Discussion Of All Legal Topics Anything Goes, No Personal Information or Attacks.
Trading, Buying, Selling Links, Traffic, Domains, Websites Go Here.
Looking for Work or Hiring Employees or Independent Contractors Post Here.
Sponsor Announcement & News
User avatar
LuKenGas
Posts: 1538
Joined: February 23rd, 2018, 8:07 am

#1171

Post by LuKenGas » October 10th, 2022, 9:44 am

TheButcher wrote:
October 9th, 2022, 10:48 am
I just noticed the views this thread has, it's insane how many subjects were discussed and it still carries on, lol.
Blame Bill for starting it :lol:




User avatar
fantastico
Posts: 704
Joined: March 5th, 2018, 6:24 pm

#1172

Post by fantastico » October 11th, 2022, 9:15 am

LuKenGas wrote:
October 10th, 2022, 9:44 am
TheButcher wrote:
October 9th, 2022, 10:48 am
I just noticed the views this thread has, it's insane how many subjects were discussed and it still carries on, lol.
Blame Bill for starting it :lol:
what about all the others who kept replying here :mrgreen:

Good Tueesday morning




jlinkz
Posts: 592
Joined: March 30th, 2018, 8:30 pm

#1173

Post by jlinkz » October 12th, 2022, 8:03 am

Morning Wednesday peeps




User avatar
GRXlinks
Posts: 452
Joined: April 2nd, 2018, 8:07 am

#1174

Post by GRXlinks » October 13th, 2022, 7:29 am

jlinkz wrote:
October 12th, 2022, 8:03 am
Morning Wednesday peeps
But it is Thursday today paqwb623




User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 12279
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#1175

Post by TheButcher » October 16th, 2022, 9:24 am

Good Sunday morning done with the coffee and smoke, was checking this thread and what you know it is still alive.

Not much going on today which I am fine with.

Sammy
Posts: 258
Joined: July 6th, 2018, 8:57 am

#1176

Post by Sammy » October 17th, 2022, 9:41 am

Are you happy with your sex life?




User avatar
pussyhunter
Posts: 694
Joined: July 13th, 2018, 3:40 am

#1177

Post by pussyhunter » October 18th, 2022, 8:01 am

Sammy wrote:
October 17th, 2022, 9:41 am
Are you happy with your sex life?


Only when I am not with someone and have to exercise my right hand :lol:




24alex
Posts: 1564
Joined: March 2nd, 2018, 12:51 pm
Referrals: 21

#1178

Post by 24alex » October 19th, 2022, 7:03 am

pussyhunter wrote:
October 18th, 2022, 8:01 am
Sammy wrote:
October 17th, 2022, 9:41 am
Are you happy with your sex life?


Only when I am not with someone and have to exercise my right hand :lol:
Think of it as a work out :twisted:




User avatar
cimage
Posts: 1152
Joined: June 3rd, 2018, 2:36 pm
Title: living the good life

#1179

Post by cimage » October 23rd, 2022, 10:02 am

Not often I work on a Sunday but today is the exception,something has come up and doing my due diligence to see if i want to buy it this coming week.
Stop looking for reps if they don't care why waste your time and traffic at their program, fuck that.
~ cimage 2024

XpressPete
Posts: 529
Joined: April 20th, 2018, 7:39 am

#1180

Post by XpressPete » October 24th, 2022, 7:32 pm

cimage wrote:
October 23rd, 2022, 10:02 am
Not often I work on a Sunday but today is the exception,something has come up and doing my due diligence to see if i want to buy it this coming week.
Sunday is the best day to work, nothing much happens on Sundays.




born2bewild
Posts: 1123
Joined: May 22nd, 2018, 6:47 pm
Title: work hard play hard

#1181

Post by born2bewild » October 25th, 2022, 5:05 pm

XpressPete wrote:
October 24th, 2022, 7:32 pm
cimage wrote:
October 23rd, 2022, 10:02 am
Not often I work on a Sunday but today is the exception,something has come up and doing my due diligence to see if i want to buy it this coming week.
Sunday is the best day to work, nothing much happens on Sundays.
No day is good to work,but I have no choice.




User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 12279
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#1182

Post by TheButcher » October 26th, 2022, 9:18 am

Good Wednesday morning and the last one for October 2022, getting closer to Christmas just a couple of days less than 2 months, so looking forward to it.

3ric
Posts: 403
Joined: February 20th, 2022, 8:57 pm

#1183

Post by 3ric » October 27th, 2022, 12:06 pm

Let's make this a contest thread




razor
Posts: 1098
Joined: March 4th, 2018, 8:34 am

#1184

Post by razor » October 28th, 2022, 9:12 am

3ric wrote:
October 27th, 2022, 12:06 pm
Let's make this a contest thread
34ddww

You have my vote




User avatar
Terry
Posts: 573
Joined: March 5th, 2018, 6:23 pm

#1185

Post by Terry » October 29th, 2022, 11:15 am

Ready for Halloween night n Monday?


What you dressing up as???




the last person to post in this thread wins

Post Reply