the last person to post in this thread wins

Discussion Of Everything Legal Is Good, Past Contests Are here.
Big MOE
Posts: 135
Joined: September 24th, 2021, 7:46 am

#1111

Post by Big MOE » July 30th, 2022, 8:45 am

24alex wrote:
July 29th, 2022, 6:53 am
bbwlover wrote:
July 28th, 2022, 11:01 am
How you all doing ?

Working my ass off and doing good all things considered.


Would this be Twerking tptr454


Getting rich takes making money, saving a nickel will not make you rich if you never make the buck

jlinkz
Posts: 471
Joined: March 30th, 2018, 8:30 pm

#1112

Post by jlinkz » July 31st, 2022, 9:02 am

Big MOE wrote:
July 30th, 2022, 8:45 am
24alex wrote:
July 29th, 2022, 6:53 am
bbwlover wrote:
July 28th, 2022, 11:01 am
How you all doing ?

Working my ass off and doing good all things considered.


Would this be Twerking tptr454


Miley Cyrus did the best on air twerking at the 2013 MTV VMA's no one else comes close to her performance.






blingman
Posts: 509
Joined: May 13th, 2018, 11:19 am

#1113

Post by blingman » August 1st, 2022, 7:29 am

jlinkz wrote:
July 31st, 2022, 9:02 am

Miley Cyrus did the best on air twerking at the 2013 MTV VMA's no one else comes close to her performance.

Her voice is great but I wish she would move on from the stuff she does on stage like poking out her tongue and using silly props.






Big MOE
Posts: 135
Joined: September 24th, 2021, 7:46 am

#1114

Post by Big MOE » August 2nd, 2022, 7:30 am

I need milf trades if any of you want to message me


Getting rich takes making money, saving a nickel will not make you rich if you never make the buck

Jag
Posts: 3198
Joined: February 15th, 2018, 9:51 am
Title: From Malta with love
Referrals: 1

#1115

Post by Jag » August 3rd, 2022, 5:33 am

Big MOE wrote:
August 2nd, 2022, 7:30 am
I need milf trades if any of you want to message me
I just sent you a pm hon


From Malta with love and sunshine

GabrielF
Posts: 168
Joined: April 11th, 2018, 1:52 pm
Location: Brazil

#1116

Post by GabrielF » August 4th, 2022, 5:01 am

How has this thread lasted so long where there is no single topic being discussed?






User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 9445
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Contact:

#1117

Post by TheButcher » August 5th, 2022, 9:12 pm

GabrielF wrote:
August 4th, 2022, 5:01 am
How has this thread lasted so long where there is no single topic being discussed?
Because people keep replying to it d64bvjh



calista
Posts: 971
Joined: February 20th, 2018, 6:15 pm
Location: Manila Ph
Title: Manila Babe

#1118

Post by calista » August 6th, 2022, 10:24 am

TheButcher wrote:
August 5th, 2022, 9:12 pm
GabrielF wrote:
August 4th, 2022, 5:01 am
How has this thread lasted so long where there is no single topic being discussed?
Because people keep replying to it d64bvjh
I promise not to ever reply in this one bf5d2b6s :P






workman
Posts: 386
Joined: March 8th, 2018, 11:07 am

#1119

Post by workman » August 7th, 2022, 8:27 am

calista wrote:
August 6th, 2022, 10:24 am
TheButcher wrote:
August 5th, 2022, 9:12 pm
GabrielF wrote:
August 4th, 2022, 5:01 am
How has this thread lasted so long where there is no single topic being discussed?
Because people keep replying to it d64bvjh
I promise not to ever reply in this one bf5d2b6s :P
tptr454






calista
Posts: 971
Joined: February 20th, 2018, 6:15 pm
Location: Manila Ph
Title: Manila Babe

#1120

Post by calista » August 8th, 2022, 12:32 pm

workman wrote:
August 7th, 2022, 8:27 am
calista wrote:
August 6th, 2022, 10:24 am
TheButcher wrote:
August 5th, 2022, 9:12 pm


Because people keep replying to it d64bvjh
I promise not to ever reply in this one bf5d2b6s :P
tptr454


I will keep my promise :twisted:






User avatar
nudelinks
Posts: 903
Joined: February 26th, 2018, 8:12 pm

#1121

Post by nudelinks » August 9th, 2022, 8:42 am

is there anything better than your first coffee and smoke in the morning?






User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 9445
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Contact:

#1122

Post by TheButcher » August 11th, 2022, 8:48 am

Good Thursday August 11th, I have to do my Costco and Walmart trips today and that is about it.



User avatar
badkitty
Posts: 783
Joined: February 6th, 2018, 11:33 am

#1123

Post by badkitty » August 14th, 2022, 4:32 pm

nudelinks wrote:
August 9th, 2022, 8:42 am
is there anything better than your first coffee and smoke in the morning?

Sex in the morning :?: :lol:






razor
Posts: 849
Joined: March 4th, 2018, 8:34 am

#1124

Post by razor » August 15th, 2022, 9:41 am

badkitty wrote:
August 14th, 2022, 4:32 pm
nudelinks wrote:
August 9th, 2022, 8:42 am
is there anything better than your first coffee and smoke in the morning?

Sex in the morning :?: :lol:

we have the winning answer to the question 34ddww






User avatar
BOB777
Posts: 574
Joined: September 20th, 2018, 4:24 am

#1125

Post by BOB777 » August 16th, 2022, 10:06 am

razor wrote:
August 15th, 2022, 9:41 am
badkitty wrote:
August 14th, 2022, 4:32 pm
nudelinks wrote:
August 9th, 2022, 8:42 am
is there anything better than your first coffee and smoke in the morning?

Sex in the morning :?: :lol:

we have the winning answer to the question 34ddww
so this thread gets closed? :twisted:






the last person to post in this thread wins

Post Reply