the last person to post in this thread wins

Discussion Of Everything Legal Is Good, Past Contests Are here.
Hosting Fred
Posts: 90
Joined: October 12th, 2021, 8:43 am
Location: LA
Title: Hosting is my game

#1096

Post by Hosting Fred » July 15th, 2022, 9:58 am

How you all doing this Friday morning?






User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 3669
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#1097

Post by BrasSmonkey » July 16th, 2022, 4:19 am

i declare myself the last person. now what??



porntraveller
Posts: 260
Joined: May 26th, 2019, 2:01 am

#1098

Post by porntraveller » July 16th, 2022, 6:50 pm

BrasSmonkey wrote:
July 16th, 2022, 4:19 am
i declare myself the last person. now what??
You still say that?






Skinner
Posts: 57
Joined: October 4th, 2021, 8:34 am

#1099

Post by Skinner » July 17th, 2022, 4:05 pm

This thread has now been officially ended and closed.






User avatar
BrasSmonkey
Posts: 3669
Joined: February 28th, 2018, 6:31 pm
Title: Smell My Sack
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#1100

Post by BrasSmonkey » July 18th, 2022, 4:34 am

porntraveller wrote:
July 16th, 2022, 6:50 pm
BrasSmonkey wrote:
July 16th, 2022, 4:19 am
i declare myself the last person. now what??
You still say that?
i don't want a prize :lol: :lol: :lol:



User avatar
kuprum
Posts: 3714
Joined: July 2nd, 2018, 4:20 am
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#1101

Post by kuprum » July 19th, 2022, 4:54 am

My daughter had a birthday the day before yesterday - 9 years old. A girl with an incredibly open heart and perception of life.

My hHappiness. My Miracle of Life.


Image

User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 9445
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Contact:

#1102

Post by TheButcher » July 19th, 2022, 9:52 am

Good morning on this it is not hump day but past Monday, had a late start this morning was out to breakfast with a friend. But here I am let's get working.



workman
Posts: 386
Joined: March 8th, 2018, 11:07 am

#1103

Post by workman » July 20th, 2022, 8:11 am

How are sales in July you noticed a drop or is it me?






User avatar
viking
Posts: 958
Joined: March 18th, 2018, 8:28 pm

#1104

Post by viking » July 21st, 2022, 7:53 am

workman wrote:
July 20th, 2022, 8:11 am
How are sales in July you noticed a drop or is it me?
Never the best month for sales for me,then again neither is August so not expecting a great month to come.






calista
Posts: 976
Joined: February 20th, 2018, 6:15 pm
Location: Manila Ph
Title: Manila Babe

#1105

Post by calista » July 23rd, 2022, 10:28 am

Hello just checking to see if the thread is locked or still going froward bf5d2b6s






User avatar
kuprum
Posts: 3714
Joined: July 2nd, 2018, 4:20 am
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#1106

Post by kuprum » July 24th, 2022, 3:53 am

calista wrote:
July 23rd, 2022, 10:28 am
or still going froward bf5d2b6s

like this?

Image


Image

brt22
Posts: 251
Joined: November 24th, 2018, 3:30 pm

#1107

Post by brt22 » July 26th, 2022, 6:51 am

kuprum wrote:
July 24th, 2022, 3:53 am
calista wrote:
July 23rd, 2022, 10:28 am
or still going froward bf5d2b6s

like this?

Image
She is a talented woman :twisted:






mybitches
Posts: 43
Joined: January 4th, 2022, 6:44 am

#1108

Post by mybitches » July 27th, 2022, 7:59 am

brt22 wrote:
July 26th, 2022, 6:51 am
kuprum wrote:
July 24th, 2022, 3:53 am
calista wrote:
July 23rd, 2022, 10:28 am
or still going froward bf5d2b6s

like this?

Image
She is a talented woman :twisted:



More than talent she has what every guy dreams of in his woman






User avatar
bbwlover
Posts: 740
Joined: March 5th, 2018, 6:23 pm

#1109

Post by bbwlover » July 28th, 2022, 11:01 am

How you all doing ?






24alex
Posts: 1273
Joined: March 2nd, 2018, 12:51 pm
Referrals: 19

#1110

Post by 24alex » July 29th, 2022, 6:53 am

bbwlover wrote:
July 28th, 2022, 11:01 am
How you all doing ?

Working my ass off and doing good all things considered.






the last person to post in this thread wins

Post Reply