the last person to post in this thread wins

Discussion Of Everything Legal Is Good, Past Contests Are here.
Big MOE
Posts: 121
Joined: September 24th, 2021, 7:46 am

#1006

Post by Big MOE » April 24th, 2022, 6:03 am

Boner wrote:
April 23rd, 2022, 6:13 am
I had Chinese last night and now I am paying for it, in and out the can all night. Good early morning peeps.



Mexican food does that to me once in a while. Think of it as cleansing your gut :lol:


Getting rich takes making money, saving a nickel will not make you rich if you never make the buck

User avatar
LuKenGas
Posts: 1203
Joined: February 23rd, 2018, 8:07 am

#1007

Post by LuKenGas » April 24th, 2022, 7:10 pm

Big MOE wrote:
April 24th, 2022, 6:03 am
Boner wrote:
April 23rd, 2022, 6:13 am
I had Chinese last night and now I am paying for it, in and out the can all night. Good early morning peeps.



Mexican food does that to me once in a while. Think of it as cleansing your gut :lol:
Nothing I eat ever bothers me, but I am a picky eater it has to look good, smell good and once in my mouth taste good or I will spit it out. I had food poisoning as a child at 9 years old and never forgot it.






User avatar
TheButcher
Posts: 9196
Joined: February 2nd, 2018, 11:48 am
Title: I like weekends
Contact:

#1008

Post by TheButcher » April 25th, 2022, 12:12 pm

LuKenGas wrote:
April 24th, 2022, 7:10 pm
I had food poisoning as a child at 9 years old and never forgot it.
I have had it too, and it is an experience I do not wish to repeat. Pretty sure it was form eating jumbo shrimp cocktails at a wedding, I had 3 or 4 and by morning the drama started.



blingman
Posts: 479
Joined: May 13th, 2018, 11:19 am

#1009

Post by blingman » April 26th, 2022, 9:08 am

Tuesday April 26th is blood test day for me,leaving in 10 minutes nothing special regular test, will be going to breakfast after its done and come home get working, laters.






misterporn
Posts: 551
Joined: May 24th, 2018, 4:21 pm

#1010

Post by misterporn » April 28th, 2022, 8:47 am

blingman wrote:
April 26th, 2022, 9:08 am
Tuesday April 26th is blood test day for me,leaving in 10 minutes nothing special regular test, will be going to breakfast after its done and come home get working, laters.
so you pregnant :?: :lol:






User avatar
kuprum
Posts: 3221
Joined: July 2nd, 2018, 4:20 am
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#1011

Post by kuprum » April 28th, 2022, 11:51 am

Dave, I know, that we all should to post only business posts... but in this thread I want to post this photo. I've shoot it a week ago...


Image


Image

Wm2man
Posts: 556
Joined: March 7th, 2018, 2:38 pm

#1012

Post by Wm2man » April 29th, 2022, 7:33 am

Kuprum you ever do photography as a sideline business?






User avatar
DonMK
Posts: 507
Joined: March 1st, 2018, 4:55 pm

#1013

Post by DonMK » April 29th, 2022, 8:46 pm

That's a home built wood fired stove, nice job.






Jim2020
Posts: 99
Joined: October 16th, 2018, 6:32 pm

#1014

Post by Jim2020 » April 30th, 2022, 12:37 pm

DonMK wrote:
April 29th, 2022, 8:46 pm
That's a home built wood fired stove, nice job.
The best way to cook paqwb623






User avatar
kuprum
Posts: 3221
Joined: July 2nd, 2018, 4:20 am
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#1015

Post by kuprum » April 30th, 2022, 1:37 pm

Wm2man wrote:
April 29th, 2022, 7:33 am
Kuprum you ever do photography as a sideline business?

I really like reportage photography. Geometry. There have been exhibitions, but a very, very long time ago.

I've only done one staged shoot for money at a wedding: I didn't like it at all. Photography ceases to be live...

I really caught a buzz from what I was doing when I was reporting as a journalist in the "Psychological Portrait" genre. Shooting and communicating. And then I was putting together a Portrait of a Living Man out of that. t0e44c


Image

User avatar
kuprum
Posts: 3221
Joined: July 2nd, 2018, 4:20 am
Referrals: 1
Contact:

#1016

Post by kuprum » April 30th, 2022, 1:39 pm

DonMK wrote:
April 29th, 2022, 8:46 pm
That's a home built wood fired stove, nice job.

this is a photo of a monk from a monastery f5d232


Image

mybitches
Posts: 38
Joined: January 4th, 2022, 6:44 am

#1017

Post by mybitches » May 1st, 2022, 8:06 am

kuprum wrote:
April 30th, 2022, 1:39 pm
DonMK wrote:
April 29th, 2022, 8:46 pm
That's a home built wood fired stove, nice job.

this is a photo of a monk from a monastery f5d232
Is it from a movie scene or real life?






Abby
Posts: 361
Joined: July 13th, 2018, 10:04 pm
Title: No man pays my bills

#1018

Post by Abby » May 2nd, 2022, 9:14 am

Hello Monday people






calista
Posts: 942
Joined: February 20th, 2018, 6:15 pm
Location: Manila Ph
Title: Manila Babe

#1019

Post by calista » May 3rd, 2022, 9:02 am

Good Tuesday May 3rd everyone






User avatar
bestfreeporn
Posts: 1452
Joined: February 20th, 2018, 6:34 pm
Referrals: 1

#1020

Post by bestfreeporn » May 4th, 2022, 6:02 pm

calista wrote:
May 3rd, 2022, 9:02 am
Good Tuesday May 3rd everyone
Your calendar is off it is Wednesday May 4th today tptr454






the last person to post in this thread wins

Post Reply